Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is There A Way To Clean Out A Closet?

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
Some of my Sims have a lot of outfits I don't want them to have in their closets anymore, as I make room (so I don't have to go through them all) and replace with new ones I make or download. Especially some Maxis clothes that the game puts in there by default. I love TS2 has unlimited clothes space, lol, but I would like to remove some from some of their closets so I don't have to go through a lot of them. Thanks if you know how without removing them from game like Maxis default sweater/pants one EP adds, or a default coat etc.
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I haven't used this but .... Wardrobe Cleaner
  • Options
    Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    I haven't used this but .... Wardrobe Cleaner

Just posting that since this requires SimPE to work as it is a plug in for SimPE that this only works for people who play on PC's. It will not work if you play on Mac.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Thank you guys! But it might be more powerful than what I was looking for since I think it cleans out all outfits in the household and leaves them only one, default ones.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.