Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Do Babies Age Up Into Toddlers in The Sims Mobile?

mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
My SS and her hubby had a son named Roy and he is in the infant stage and when will he age up?
Oh hamburgers!
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Nezro_MightyrocNezro_Mightyroc Posts: 2 New Member
    Babies usually age up after the day they are born and toddlers age up 1 or 2 days later.
  • MikeyboyMikeyboy Posts: 1 New Member
    So I've had a baby about 4 days ago and it hasn't aged into a toddler what's going on with that anyone know?
  • DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    Any chance that aging a baby up is an event you have to perform?
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • Lilia1971Lilia1971 Posts: 391 Member
    No I don’t think it’s an event. I’m having the same problem. I’ve also got the bug where one sim won’t go to work. I have reported bug but they don’t reply just say watch for updates so I’ll probably not play anymore till stuff is sorted out.
  • Harrisonb3802Harrisonb3802 Posts: 1 New Member
    How do I get this woman out of my house she won’t leave and says I don’t have room for my girlfriend to move in help !!
  • ZeoXZeoX Posts: 43 Member
    > @Harrisonb3802 said:
    > How do I get this woman out of my house she won’t leave and says I don’t have room for my girlfriend to move in help !!

-------------------------------------

either you
    buy more sim slots with cash?
    wait for her to retire?
    restart all over with new account?
    wait for some1 to ask for her hand in marriage?
  • MsMeek82MsMeek82 Posts: 3 New Member
    Just had my baby girl earlier today, and like everything else has events, she doesn't have anymore events so how can she grow into a toddler? Also my Sims keep yawning what's up with that? I've tried everything yo get them to stop.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    MsMeek82 wrote: »
    Just had my baby girl earlier today, and like everything else has events, she doesn't have anymore events so how can she grow into a toddler? Also my Sims keep yawning what's up with that? I've tried everything yo get them to stop.

Hello @MsMeek82
    The baby ages up to a toddler the next day. You will see an icon above the bassinet and when you click on it, they grow into a toddler.
  • Paige03Paige03 Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="Mikeyboy;c-16379714"]So I've had a baby about 4 days ago and it hasn't aged into a toddler what's going on with that anyone know?
    [/quote]

Normally you will have an icon above the baby’s head but if you don’t have that then maybe it’s because you don’t have enough spaces in your household. Hope this helped :)
  • FaeFae Posts: 37 Member
    The aging is a little strange. It is definitely based on playtime. The ages go; Baby -> Toddler -> Child -> Adult. If you do not have an empty play slot your son/daughter as an adult will just roam around your house and do nothing beneficial. It’s very odd in my opinion haha.
  • WhiteRoses1WhiteRoses1 Posts: 4 New Member
    they need to let us kick the adult children out! who wants a useless adult wandering around the house
  • BramBram Posts: 25 Member
    My baby grew up in less than a day
  • GC521GC521 Posts: 6 New Member
    When it is time for the babies to age up into toddlers a birthday cake icon will appear above its head. If you press on that icon the baby will age up.
  • xxblurosesxxxxblurosesxx Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="Fae;c-16393134"]The aging is a little strange. It is definitely based on playtime. The ages go; Baby -> Toddler -> Child -> Adult. If you do not have an empty play slot your son/daughter as an adult will just roam around your house and do nothing beneficial. It’s very odd in my opinion haha. [/quote]

Is there a way to play them once you have an open play slot? Or does it have to be empty once they become an adult?
  • ToffeeSpongeToffeeSponge Posts: 5 New Member
    Does anyone know if you can change the sim kids appearances eg clothes hair etc?
    Or do you have to wait till they are adults ?
  • karlg777karlg777 Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="xxblurosesxx;c-16397189"][quote="Fae;c-16393134"]The aging is a little strange. It is definitely based on playtime. The ages go; Baby -> Toddler -> Child -> Adult. If you do not have an empty play slot your son/daughter as an adult will just roam around your house and do nothing beneficial. It’s very odd in my opinion haha. [/quote]

Is there a way to play them once you have an open play slot? Or does it have to be empty once they become an adult? [/quote]

Response:
    If you have an empty play slot then you can put them in the slot and control him/her!
  • journey_lily5journey_lily5 Posts: 6 New Member
    My character Journey had her baby Emme 3 days ago and she still hasn't aged up. I did the 'bundle of joy' event with her twice and that didn't help. She's taking way longer than all four of her brothers did.
  • JreamCatcherJreamCatcher Posts: 9 New Member
    Agree with all of the above. Had babies age up in 12 hrs and some age up in over 24.
  • ZaraholmZaraholm Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Mikeyboy said:
    > So I've had a baby about 4 days ago and it hasn't aged into a toddler what's going on with that anyone know?
    >

Well my baby just aged but it took 3 days but you put this up so long ago idk why I'm replying so.
    I’ve had a baby for 6 days now & still not aged up. I wish they’d sort it out.
  • HeyimteaHeyimtea Posts: 1 New Member
    How can I retire my adult Sims, They've been adults for about 3 weeks by now and I want to work on my 3rd Gen of Sims, I've completed their relationships story but it feels like I've have Namear and His wife wayylonger longer than I had his dad Ny'vear Helpp
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Heyimtea wrote: »
    How can I retire my adult Sims, They've been adults for about 3 weeks by now and I want to work on my 3rd Gen of Sims, I've completed their relationships story but it feels like I've have Namear and His wife wayylonger longer than I had his dad Ny'vear Helpp

Hello @Heyimtea
    Try having the sims do career level events and /or hobby level events also , and they will eventually get the notification that they can retire. The more level events that they so, the sooner the retirement option appears. They need to have their four traits before they can retire.

For a lot of people aging has completely stopped. No babies aging & no new traits or retirement. This has happened to me & has been reported by loads of others as I’ve checked the page. Pretty pointless playing until they sort it out really.
  • TMoTMo Posts: 1 New Member
    Having the same issue. I will put it in as a bug. I have had my baby like a week now. I keep doing the bundle of joy over and over and nothing happens.
    Mine aged to toddler today 12 days after being born.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top