Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Did You Know on Cats And Dogs

167891012...Next

Comments

• KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    I didn't know you could call your dog to get from under the couch lol.
    I also didn't know that Elders could get a sore back while playing with their pet!
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 183 Member
    @Zeldaboy180 *Hits with rolled up newspaper* No! Bad boy!...lol

Too late, I'm going to make a vampire vet who's shady and steals blood from customers.

Although, I can't see the tweet anymore. Was it deleted?

I saw a horror movie that started out like that once.....
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    When you have an adventurous dog you can go on adventures with them. I've noticed that the stories in these adventures actually continue. It took me about 4-5 adventure trips with my dog to sort of "solve" the mystery of the lighthouse :D It's pretty fun, I hadn't noticed this until today!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited March 2018
    Did you know (you probably did but I didn't until today xD) that if you have a toddler and your pet runs away, your toddlers has a sad social called "ask if [name for your pet] will ever come back" and the toddler will be crying a lot while asking. It's very cute actually (and also kinda sad, good thing Akyla came back a few hours later ^^)
  • deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    > @Ciarassims said:
    > Did you know dogs can eat cats poop from the litter tray :flushed: :joy:

My dog does that in real life and it freaks me out!
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Did you know (you probably did but I didn't until today xD) that if you have a toddler and your pet runs away, your toddlers has a sad social called "ask if [name for your pet] will ever come back" and the toddler will be crying a lot while asking. It's very cute actually (and also kinda sad, good thing Akyla came back a few hours later ^^)

Didn't know this but looked for it after your post here.....children also have a similar interaction for lost pets...doesn't have the crying like the toddler one, just a sad conversation with the parent about it and a little consoling by the parent.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Somebody may have already pointed this out, but did you notice the Friends reference? (Smelly Cat?) :lol:

29mo9km.png
    giphy.gif
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Not sure if anyone has posted about these yet, but if your sim kisses a pet that has recently eaten mysterious substances the sim will get this moodlette,
    20jo7rr.png

also if a cat is near a fire their tail can catch on fire and will start chasing their tail to put out the fire, don't know if the same applies to dogs, probably does but I discovered this with a cat,
    14bp00m.png
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Did you know this happens when your cats scratch the couch all the time.
    hxUZzs9.jpg
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    edited April 2018
    deedles64 wrote: »
    > @Ciarassims said:
    > Did you know dogs can eat cats poop from the litter tray :flushed::joy:

My dog does that in real life and it freaks me out!
    The folks at our local Humane Society call that "kitty fudge."
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    vessme wrote: »
    Did You Know Dogs will drink out of the toilet like in real life. I saw it on one of the videos.

Did You Know Dogs and Cats can get sprayed by Skunks?

Did You Know there are some miniature lighthouse lights that look similar to solar lights close to the beach? I think I saw them near the lighthouse. Hope those are in buy or build mode. You can see them in Iron Seagull's Brindleton Bay review.

Did You Know Toddlers can use the dog and cat doors?

Did You Know there is a new fish bowl? Suprising no one showed it.

Did You Know there is a Fire Pit at one of the community lots that isn't in buymode but just part of the lot? Sims can only chat around it.

Did You Know sims and pets take a boat to the lighthouse?

Did You Know there are several boats at different districts to go to the lighthouse?

Did You Know just Dogs and Cats can use the boat to get to the lighthouse?

Cats can attack and eat birds in the Woohoo Bush that came with Get Together. Saw it on Rory Plays stream.

Boat to light house? Awesome! Do the sims actually get to go in and tour the lighthouse?

This is the boat
    01-01-18_10-17-36nbspPM.png

Sims can either go on top of the lighthouse or woohoo in it. They can't tour the inside.

Thank you for this information! I didn't know about this.
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    I don't know if this was already found but the relax and unwind, I think it's called, is different from pampering on the couch.
    26949958237_91bc33216c_b.jpg
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • KafriahKafriah Posts: 16 Member
    > @RedDestiny92 said:
    > I don't know if this was already found but the relax and unwind, I think it's called, is different from pampering on the couch.

Awww I love that!!
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    From The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia, 1899:
    turnspit: a kind of dog of small size, long-bodied and short-legged, formerly used to work a kind of treadmill-wheel by means of which a spit was turned.
    In case you're looking for a new breed.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg