Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @Simsophonique Great pics. Cute cat!

@RedDestiny92 Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? A normal legacy with no cheating? I will believe that when I see it! :D

@earthgirl Great pics and update! Lol, good luck with getting your robot! :D

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @JULES1111 I'll have you know I have 10% worth of faith in my ability to do so.......lol guess we'll see. :p
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @JULES1111 I'll have you know I have 10% worth of faith in my ability to do so.......lol guess we'll see. :p

:D 10% You are a lot more generous then I would be! :joy:
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    I'm going to have to go through my downloads again... my last BACC neighborhood- the last rotation some Sims have changed LTWs and that Annoys me. Makes me wonder what else is messing up. :lesigh:

I went and started another Apocalypse. I enjoy the beginning, when there aren't kids to mess up those poor adults. :lol:

Andime Hopeless lifted Medical and only had time for 2 children- Beatrice (Bea) and Canbie Hopeless
    nK1RUkt.jpg

They have 2 different fathers.
    IM8fbVc.jpg

• SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Thank you @JULES1111 . Minois is nastily cute lol.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    JULES1111 wrote: »

:D 10% You are a lot more generous then I would be! :joy:

I earned that 10% so there lol..in fact I think I'll have to load up ts2 now.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @Rflong7 Hope you figure out what is messing up your game! Nice to start a new challenge though, I love the new avi! How much an hour?? :D

@RedDestiny92 Lol, ok let me know how far you get before the drama itch kicks in! :joy:
    @JULES1111 drama came but it wasn't my fault, I have pictures this time.

41415635392_26d33e3949_b.jpg
    Decided to start off with university, this is Louis and his roommates Linda (behind the mailbox) and her sister Breanna.
    41415634802_e2f4e01346_b.jpg
    Now when I am in the mood to do university it's nothing but work so I played off that they were in a small program and all they had to do was maintain a spot on the dean's list to prove the system works. It went well for a while.
    41458652411_b954774943_b.jpg
    Till it didn't.
    41415634742_ee71640fbe_b.jpg
    Linda spent the most time with Louis and I noticed her relationship with her sister wasn't doing so well they got back on track as friends though, Louis wasn't for her but she was glad her sister liked him.
    41415634912_48935d56d4_b.jpg
    They went together perfectly it seemed.
    41458652211_0dce6cd4f3_b.jpg
    He was nice to her sister but never too much, something Linda liked.
    41415635032_f6127b746e_b.jpg
    She liked it a lot in fact.
    41415634522_2280230891_b.jpg
    Now the last time I had a tree catch fire and they couldn't put it out the fire fighters fined them for a prank call, so I left it there figured it could be like a memory of gen 1's time at school. Meh.
    39649837130_c7bd4e9126_b.jpg
    They got to enjoy themselves very little, and Breanna didn't much care for it but did what her sister said.
    41415635272_077500401c_b.jpg
    As Senior year started the only issue was that darn cow flirting with one of them or whatever he didn't completely ruin their relationship and they were soon friendly again after a long game of chess. They were parting ways to finish their last year so they could return home together where Breanna was already thinking about what place she'd get far from her sister.
    41415634452_92985c81b5_b.jpg
    So Louis got the main study room and the sisters left, while he was working on his term paper another tree caught fire and I sent him out to extinguish it since I couldn't get into buy mode I think while the other sims were dying...simpletons.
    41415634872_c542b3d661_b.jpg
    Grim showed up while he was pretty much stuck on fire..
    41415635132_68d3ef9f02_b.jpg
    41415634672_f85eb5f8b4_b.jpg
    Just like that his time was over.....meh lol.
    41415634322_711258cbee_b.jpg
    Breanna dropped out of school without her sister to watch over it wasn't for her she had other plans for life.
    41458652151_c33a0b124a_b.jpg
    While her sister was a little worked up Linda somewhat lost her mind, having lost the love of her life after a few hours apart and of course now alone at school. Though she wasn't completely gone she was just more determined to fix her life to live for both of them, first to finish what she started.
    41415634162_ca474b2dd0_b.jpg
    She was most upset he had the pictures they took so she didn't even have something to remember him by, anyhoo she graduated with a spotless run on the dean's list.
    41415633962_eec030d50e_b.jpg
    Breanna got situated first, she met a few people while getting a new outfit and only one them was even good enough for a call back.
    41458652041_56e0390a3d_b.jpg
    Once she's done with her she'll move on to something new.
    41458651991_8333008584_b.jpg
    Then Linda found a promising roommate when she saw him she had to take her place, he was a redhead like Louis and cute clearly this was her love come back to her. As far as she thinks anyways.
    41415633752_ea5bfc9fc1_b.jpg
    She just wishes he hadn't changed his hair.

Yeah she's pretty gone just not..as bad as she could be lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Mort_OpalMort_Opal Posts: 55 Member
    My sim got a brand new dog! A chocolate lab that I named Cocoa! By the way, My Sim's name is Carl Cake. He aspires to have a bakery in Pleasantview one day!
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    I'm going to have to go through my downloads again... my last BACC neighborhood- the last rotation some Sims have changed LTWs and that Annoys me. Makes me wonder what else is messing up. :lesigh:

I went and started another Apocalypse. I enjoy the beginning, when there aren't kids to mess up those poor adults. :lol:

Andime Hopeless lifted Medical and only had time for 2 children- Beatrice (Bea) and Canbie Hopeless
    nK1RUkt.jpg

They have 2 different fathers.
    IM8fbVc.jpg

Hey RF, do you have any mods that change LTW availability? I've seen a few LTW re-rolls happen after regular gameplay weirdness with a mod in and I think it has to do with Free Time tinkering with how to become permaplat. (Since re-rolls after becoming permaplat are a normal part of gameplay and I can easily fix the LTW's this does not bother me... but it looks weird.)
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
    @RedDestiny92 LOL!! Drama follows you without even trying! :joy: Great story and pics!

@Mort_Opal Cool! Hope he/she is a well behaved dog! Hope your bakery takes off as well. :)
    @JULES1111 see told you I earned that 10% the game sabotaged me lol, glad you liked it :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited April 2018

Hey RF, do you have any mods that change LTW availability? I've seen a few LTW re-rolls happen after regular gameplay weirdness with a mod in and I think it has to do with Free Time tinkering with how to become permaplat. (Since re-rolls after becoming permaplat are a normal part of gameplay and I can easily fix the LTW's this does not bother me... but it looks weird.)

Awesome- Thanks so much. I didn't even think of that mod. :lol::cookie:

Now, can you tell me why the game thinks he hasn't reached his 1st LTW but is platinum? He can't use any Aspiration rewards without getting the bad result but the game shows him in platinum. I've even let him reach a second LTW but that didn't help either. :(
    He's the only one that it's not working, his wife has no problem with the rewards.
    @JULES1111 wrote: »
    Rflong7 Hope you figure out what is messing up your game! Nice to start a new challenge though, I love the new avi! How much an hour?? :D

Thanks and Thanks! :mrgreen::cookie:
    OMGoodness- What a drama filled game! :lol:
    edited April 2018

Now, can you tell me why the game thinks he hasn't reached his 1st LTW but is platinum? He can't use any Aspiration rewards without getting the bad result but the game shows him in platinum. I've even let him reach a second LTW but that didn't help either. :(
    He's the only one that it's not working, his wife has no problem with the rewards.

At a guess, I'd regen all his portraiture, or use the sim blender to tank and restore his aspiration to force the game to update it. (Probably let him get a therapist visit to make sure there's no weirdness with the game being confused on whether or not to send one.)

Second, I'd open up the Batbox and look through the aspiration options (Changing LTW milestones is safe - most of the batbox potential problems are listed under "nuke") and see if he's got any milestones he shouldn't. I think you can also set him permaplat with it, which if he's earned a LTW and it didn't update for some reason I wouldn't count as cheating...

Other options: force error on him and reset (could be a stuck state) delete/rebuy all aspiration rewards (problem could be with them, but that's less likely,) or go into SimPE and see if that thinks he's permaplat. (Permaplat should be somewhere in sim data I think... it's been a while.)

Also: which LTW is it? I think there's one in one of the later EP's that might not always register. I know $100k can be fudgy in OFB due to how the memory is assigned (another option: manually assign the memory of whatever the LTW was if that's what's missing...)

Edit the second: if it's a career related LTW, skip straight to the batbox and fiddle with the "maxed career" milestone, because that should properly assign the memory and trigger the aspiration update, and one of those probably went wrong when the LTW was originally earned.
    edited April 2018

At a guess, I'd regen all his portraiture, or use the sim blender to tank and restore his aspiration to force the game to update it. (Probably let him get a therapist visit to make sure there's no weirdness with the game being confused on whether or not to send one.)

Second, I'd open up the Batbox and look through the aspiration options (Changing LTW milestones is safe - most of the batbox potential problems are listed under "nuke") and see if he's got any milestones he shouldn't. I think you can also set him permaplat with it, which if he's earned a LTW and it didn't update for some reason I wouldn't count as cheating...

Other options: force error on him and reset (could be a stuck state) delete/rebuy all aspiration rewards (problem could be with them, but that's less likely,) or go into SimPE and see if that thinks he's permaplat. (Permaplat should be somewhere in sim data I think... it's been a while.)

Also: which LTW is it? I think there's one in one of the later EP's that might not always register. I know $100k can be fudgy in OFB due to how the memory is assigned (another option: manually assign the memory of whatever the LTW was if that's what's missing...)

Edit the second: if it's a career related LTW, skip straight to the batbox and fiddle with the "maxed career" milestone, because that should properly assign the memory and trigger the aspiration update, and one of those probably went wrong when the LTW was originally earned.

I have tanked his aspiration (not into red though), moved them to a new lot, hadn't added any new CC. It did updated when he reached his LTW- woohoo 20 differnet Sims. He does have the memory and all the aspiration rewards worked fine- until I rotated around to his lot again.

Maybe because he filled it one a community lot while the cut scene was going. :(
    I'm saving your comment if I go back and play them again. :)

[img][/img]Ygi3oL6.jpg
    edited April 2018

I have tanked his aspiration (not into red though), moved them to a new lot, hadn't added any new CC. It did updated when he reached his LTW- woohoo 20 differnet Sims. He does have the memory and all the aspiration rewards worked fine- until I rotated around to his lot again.

Maybe because he filled it one a community lot while the cut scene was going. :(
    I'm saving your comment if I go back and play them again. :)

[img][/img]Ygi3oL6.jpg

If it quit working I would think something got modified accidentally somehow... Maybe related to the public / community woohoo and home lot woohoo counting as two separate incidents glitch? Note: looking this up it's object based not location based but maaaaybe this got fudged up? It does seem to be intentional that "Public" and private Woohoo are two separate actions and you'd think one of us would know if one mysteriously didn't properly count as #20... I feel like that is lore that would be an old known thing.

Edit: I found a mod that apparently fixes the memory wandering off at MATY, circa 2006 - if you have this one it's a possible conflict with the UC? Though I don't think that LTW got changed ever, unless it got patched in... pets or later?

Though from what it says it messes with the memory and your problem is related to aspiration state.

What mods affecting aspiration/LTW do you have?
    @Rflong7 yep already I don't even have to do anything...hmm maybe my game has become sentient and knows me too well lol.

welp about time to play and see if I can't get my sims to behave without giving me 'tude lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Mmkay went and got my pics and less this time ha.
    27632053428_32c71754a1_b.jpg
    As far as Greg knows Linda is all about him and really he doesn't mind, he didn't think when he picked her to be his roommate things would move as they did but he enjoyed the attention.
    27632053228_2e5a8e242c_b.jpg
    Making the unknown mistake of welcoming her advances with his own he really only dug his own grave.

"Ah L... I love you." she muttered.

"What was that?" he really hadn't heard the name hushed whispers were just for her, though she could convince him it was nothing.

"Uh nothing Greg..thanks for making dinner sweetie."

"Sure, I'm heading to bed so good night.."

"Night."
    39694590230_c6291f98ab_b.jpg
    While she went to have dinner counting the seconds until he was awake again I pretended she wasn't crazy and listened to music...I guess I'm strange I've loved sims music for so long I'm completely done with ts3 and even that had good music 2 and 4 I like to keep the radio on, I was so excited when brick and lace came on...okay done ignoring my sim's fall to madness.
    39694590530_daf6fecda9_b.jpg
    No wait, I'll just keep going Linda just had to go lay next to him for a bit, her room was so far away..according to her.

"So Louis I was thinking we should save up for a vacation before we have a child."

"Huh..?" he groaned in his sleep, a little snore and then he was quiet.

"Ah yes you're right we should have two at least so they have a playmate all the time, you're so smart love."

He shifted a bit and she hummed to herself.

"I hope the kids have your pretty hair dear."
    26633178997_a46d4c42e8_b.jpg
    Even the way she looks at him says she's not right somewhere.

"I'm actually off today so I'll take care of dinner, see you later."

"Thanks, you look pretty today."

"Well thank you sweetheart, you're so good to me."

He chuckled moving to ready, she seemed to be but was not so sweet and energetic and he felt lucky to have her though he shouldn't but he does, he's been lonely too long. lol
    39694590340_3c8f435730_b.jpg
    I very often cheat moods just because I really dislike it when sims don't do what I want because they "aren't in the mood" but I've been on top of the needs game...let's see what happens when babies come ha. Anyhoo had to switch over to her sister.
    26633174627_34703eebb9_b.jpg
    26633174497_f65dee7a18_b.jpg
    If she could say one good thing about university she learned some good things to make her single life better, who wouldn't want to live off of 1 am ice cream sundaes.
    26633174567_8e40a57877_b.jpg
    At first her schedule at work meant she had to sleep before she could have anyone over, though it was better her..whatever her name is Breanna isn't sure can't stay long that way.
    39694590710_ca59fd32da_b.jpg
    With a promotion freeing up some time she could really put the moves on her first victim.
    27632053678_652dcc4d91_b.jpg
    With her first addition to her woohoo wall she's done.

"So do you want to go out this weekend?"

"Sorry we're done."

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused feel free to shower and show yourself the door."

"You can't be serious."

"And you can't be getting any younger or thinner, oh wait you aren't."

"You're a jerk."

"Tuned you out."
    27632053788_d55d960276_b.jpg
    After work Breanna is over the moon she can't stop giggling about that fool that thought she cared....so yeah female Don Lothario has been made. She's so excited she's off tomorrow she can get someone else.

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

If it quit working I would think something got modified accidentally somehow... Maybe related to the public / community woohoo and home lot woohoo counting as two separate incidents glitch? Note: looking this up it's object based not location based but maaaaybe this got fudged up? It does seem to be intentional that "Public" and private Woohoo are two separate actions and you'd think one of us would know if one mysteriously didn't properly count as #20... I feel like that is lore that would be an old known thing.

Edit: I found a mod that apparently fixes the memory wandering off at MATY, circa 2006 - if you have this one it's a possible conflict with the UC? Though I don't think that LTW got changed ever, unless it got patched in... pets or later?

Though from what it says it messes with the memory and your problem is related to aspiration state.

What mods affecting aspiration/LTW do you have?

Something has happened to him- and iirc, this is the second time after he's fulfilled his LTW (in another version of PV). :(

I have ltwvariety/woohooltwfix mods. :(

But5sJf.jpg

Thanks for trying to help. :mrgreen:
  • lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    edited April 2018
    Well, something weird happened today. My sims have bring a friend from work (criminal career) at home, i was really surprise when the said friend from work was a child (and it was the friend of my sims' daughter). They start early ... And apparently the child work everywhere. My sims husband (Army) bring back the exact same child from work :D
    Post edited by lulubadwolf on
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Well, something weird happened today. My sims have bring a friend from work (criminal career) at home, i was really surprise when the said friend from work was a child (and it's was the friend of my sims' daughter). They start early ... And apparently the child work everywhere. My sims husband (Army) bring back the exact same child from work :D

I am dead laughing !! >:) that's so hilarious !

---

Susie has visitors . Minois is angry he doesn't like other sims than his owner even if people are nice with him.

R2Pz5bk.png
    zAKtXAg.png
    J69XRTb.png
    rPSHQp4.png

Minois

gnT6r1i.png
    Cayuk7b.png

Susie

CFS1TSl.png
    wRGdnpE.png

-
    CxX1RSF.png
    fO9sMDp.png
    FxzyNnw.png
    -

p1hIkZT.png
    NueffDq.png
    KdVzq1p.png
    Vrxuw0N.png

Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    @RedDestiny92 Lol why am I not surprised your story is full of drama? :joy: Nice pics and update!

@Rflong7 ?? what the heck? That is seriously messed up. I do have a lifetime want variety mod, one that opens all wants for all sims. Never had a issue with it though, at least not yet.

@lulubadwolf :D Child labor is illegal ok?? Tell your sims to send that kid to school! Seriously I have never had that happen, something has definitely gone wonky there...

@Simsophonique Minois is cute! Nice pics. Seems like a very finicky cat.
  • lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    @JULES1111 I can bet that's because my game hasn't create a hole bunch of townie to fill the custom neighbourhood (thanks to some mod that prevent the creation of two many townie) and because it's a fresh neighbourhood i have only 3 sims (mother/father/daughter) in it. So they have to find a sims somewhere, unfortunately it's the poor kid who has been chosen :D
    @Simsophonique ah your sim is so pretty.
    @lulubadwolf maybe his mother or father is hooked on juice and he has to be the breadwinner of the family...mmhmmm.
    @JULES1111 oh bah you know me too well lol, glad you liked it also guess I lied they aren't normal normal they are normal by odd sims standards normal...heh.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @JULES1111 I can bet that's because my game hasn't create a hole bunch of townie to fill the custom neighbourhood (thanks to some mod that prevent the creation of two many townie) and because it's a fresh neighbourhood i have only 3 sims (mother/father/daughter) in it. So they have to find a sims somewhere, unfortunately it's the poor kid who has been chosen :D

LOL well ya I guess that could do it. Put some sims in that town! :D

@RedDestiny92 well it is YOUR normal that's for sure! :joy:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top