Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

Comments

• BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited April 2018
    STARTING OUT Results FOR #BNS91 - Back To Basics

@MsLeo
    Great job with the roofing on your build, those apex’s really add interest to the exterior. Your landscaping is well thought out, love the little terrain painted pathway leading to the front steps and great job adding some ‘dirt’ under the plants. The house itself is well laid out, i love how all the rooms are accessible from the front ‘parlour’. You’ve made some really great object choices in here as well. I adore what you did in the master bedroom with the wall shelves, cabinets and shoe racks, very creative.

Suggestions: Really think about your build style and how that flows through the home, your kitchen feels really sleek and modern, yet the rest of the build is much more traditional. Have you checked out our new Guide to Showcasing Your Lots? I think you could benefit from giving it a read, your build is gorgeous, but I feel that the pictures are letting it down, it might help to take your shots during the day as well, it makes it much easier to make out the details. Remember to include the challenge hashtag (#BnS[number]) next time when you upload your build to the gallery. It is required if you want your build to be judged.

The Winner is of this challenge is ....

@MsLeo
    GArBA5W.jpg
    EXPERT Results FOR #BNS91 - Back To Basics

@abelhinha35

Classic Modern Living is like a piece of sculpture! The contrasting wall textures (I especially like the red brick accents) give the house great curb appeal. The landscaping is well in keeping with the modern aesthetic of the architecture. The open plan ground floor works well. The red, black and white color scheme is classic and you used it nicely. The bedrooms are thoughtfully decorated with each family member in mind. I especially like the child’s room! And it was wonderful that you could include a bathroom for each bedroom within the budget! Lovely job overall. :smiley:

Suggestions: You included one item (toy) from the Parenthood pack! I also might have faced one of the build outs on the left side of the house with the brown blocks (or even the red brick) because the monolithic whiteness of that side doesn’t seem in keeping with the interesting contrasts on the other three sides. And the column in the kitchen which separates the dining counters might interfere with a sense of togetherness at family meals.

@Ainsleyf

One definitely gets a French vibe from your Chateau du Basegame! The blue and white exterior is just right and your ornamental roof work is exquisite! The landscaping looks nice, too, especially the flower patches bordering the house itself, and I like all the outdoor family activities that you’ve included. You have provided a traditional interior—which is perfectly fitting. The fireplace alcove is a wonderful feature, and the contrasting color block wall textures in the kitchen add a lot of interest to that space. Overall the layout works well—the teenage girl will, I’m sure, enjoy having a bedroom separate from everyone else! It looks like a very comfortable family home! :smiley:

Suggestions: I love the fountains, but the front of the house seems to cry out for some cobblestones to connect them to the front door. Right now they don’t seem to relate to the house. And I might have put in two more columns right at the outside corners of the dining room (where the half walls connect to the full wall). It would be very rare in real life to have two different wall papers join each other at the corners like that. The columns would give a sense of separation.

@CaramelLibra29

Sim Challenge: The Woodson family is adorable! The pictures of family life were both funny and touching. Your captions were amazing. I will point out that you used some shoes from the Spa Day pack, so it wasn’t completely base game.

@EuphorialQueen

Sim Challenge: What a great name for a base game challenge! The Blanders seem like a sweet family. Jinx looks like a mischievous teenager! I would have liked a little more labeling in your presentation to help me get to know the family better.

Room Challenge: The complimentary colors (orange and blue) work really well together in your Porc du Jour gourmet kitchen. I like how you’ve incorporated the stove/oven into the kitchen island. The stone flooring looks great too, but of course the best part is Monsieur Porc himself making sure that everything cooked in that kitchen is vegetarian. I’m not sure the architectural print which overlaps the windows really works. I might have sized it down or chosen another picture for that space. The copper pig wall hanging would also have looked nice there!

@FaithofKaela

One immediately gets a sense of cozy family living as one approaches Modern Basics! I can well imagine the family spending a lot of time on the front porch. The symmetrical red brick façade is very appealing, and the white picket fence gives a sense of privacy as well as defining the yard. I love the sand pit and climbing bars! The landscaped paths around the house are nicely done. The dark wall textures inside were a surprise, but the white furnishing and decor really pop! I’m a big fan of subway tiling and it looks great in the kitchen. The single floor layout of the house works well. Each bedroom seems appropriate to its occupant, and the double vanities in each bathroom will be very useful! Great job! :smiley:

Suggestions: The traditional curtains you use in the main spaces work well with the furniture in the living area, but seem out of place in the very modern dining area. And I might have sized down the rug you used in front of the shower in the Jack and Jill bathroom (or at least I might have moved it so it wasn’t right up against the wall.

@gmcrozier

Mid-century modern is a great style choice for a base game build, because there are many build/buy items that work well. 329 Centenial Drive has an attractive modern look enhanced by your choice of wall textures. I love the contrasting vertical and horizontal siding! The landscaping is lush and appropriate to a modern build. The family area in the backyard is especially nice. Inside you went for a classic MCM orange and turquoise color scheme with black and beige neutrals, and again, that works well. The layout of the house is very convenient for the family and there are enough clutter items to make the house look like a home. Great job! :smiley:

Suggestions: In the living area, I might have replaced one of the two yellow flower paintings with another painting or wall hanging. One would rarely have two of the exact same paintings on the wall. Also in that group of four, the top architectural print looks too close to the ceiling. I might have moved it down closer to the one below it.

@itguyinsc

Charleston Chic has a wonderful, quirky postmodern look to it! The roofing is amazing, and I love the front and back decks. The landscaping seems like an organic part of the lot. The inside has a modern yet relaxed feeling to it. The sunken living area is very attractive, and the pops of red and black look great against the beige wall textures. The bedrooms are each nicely color coordinated. Lovely family home! :smiley:

Suggestions: At the expert level, we expect every picture to be labeled. I found it difficult to always know what I was looking at. (I assume Google Photos will allow you to label your pictures; if not, you might want to consider another site to upload your pictures for future challenges.) And it might have been nice to have an outdoor dining table to go with the grill on the side porch!

@Kementari

How wonderfully creative to “renovate” a Scandinavian barn and make it into a family home! I love the simplicity of the architecture and you have landscaped it well for its Windenburg setting. There are so many wonderful details, too, like the pile of firewood at the front of the house and the “handmade” rug in the living area. Really nice MOO work. I got a kick out of the plant hanging from the two-story ceiling! Overall, you’ve really captured the Scandinavian modern look with your furniture and color choices. The kitchen is very attractive—lots of great clutter details—and the loft master bedroom is spot on! :smiley:

Suggestions: The MOO’d open door into the living area doesn’t quite work because of the doorframe. Rather than an open door, it looks like a second door leading to somewhere else. And although I know the Sims themselves don’t mind, it always makes me uneasy to see bedrooms in the basement without windows or easy access to an outside stairwell. Where I live, that would be against the building code.

@kilra0

The simplicity of your Asian Inspired is striking! The sand and rock garden surrounding the house give the whole lot a feeling of peace and tranquility. The terrace is an exquisite detail, and I love the screens there! I can imagine the family spending a lot of time out there. The interior also reflects the minimalism of a Japanese aesthetic, and I like the contrast between the mostly white kitchen and the colorful living area; red, white and black work so well together! I also like that you made the three bedrooms small and cozy. Each one seems suited to its occupant(s). A lovely home! :smiley:

Suggestions: I so much wanted to see a fruit bowl or simple vase on the dining table! And I am a bit concerned about the placement of the desk next to the bed in the teen room as far as Sims being able to use the bed, but perhaps you checked that out in game. The layout is a little quirky too with the master bedroom coming off the kitchen,

Room Challenge: Your Blue White Kitchen is a stunner! The idea of an eat-in kitchen is a great one, and there’s the fruit bowl missing from the main build! It’s laid out nicely and I especially like the inset wall with the china cabinets and display of pictures. I’m not totally sold on the curved corner shelves which look like they’ve been MOO’d into place. The children’s toys and books don’t seem appropriate in a kitchen, but who knows! Nice job!

@mannanna

Basegame Brownie has the comfortable look of a traditional family home! The balance of colors and wall textures on the exterior is very attractive, and the landscaping feels lush, adding to the house’s considerable curb appeal. The backyard looks like a wonderful place for the family to spend time. The interiors overall are nicely decorated in a consistent traditional style—lots of clutter items to give it a homey feeling. The layout also seems very convenient and easily navigable. The wallpaper and paneling in the dining room are particularly nice. Lovely home! :smiley:

Suggestions: The brief calls for two full bathrooms and from what I could tell, there is only one full bathroom and one half bathroom in the house. Also, the white walls can tend toward the monotonous after awhile. I might have tried a subtle wallpaper in the living room or perhaps just another soft color to differentiate it.

@masajo

The front curb appearance of Evergreen is almost like a vacation chalet or A-frame cabin. The deft use of the wood paneling and the geometric lines provided by the window and columns together with the sumptuous landscaping would be welcoming for the family and intriguing for any visitor! You have created so many interesting outdoor areas, too, for the family to spend time in. The backyard with the fountain is particularly nice, and I love how you’ve used three different fencing options to add interest. The inside is bright and cheerful with citrus colors, and I appreciate your using the hombre walls to add interest to the public spaces. Throughout you have used wall textures to perk up otherwise quiet spaces. And everywhere are lovely little details—either clutter items or clever uses of half walls like in the toddler bedroom. Wonderful work! :smiley:

Suggestions: You exceeded the budget, unfortunately, but otherwise there is not much I would change! I might have sized down the lantern on the umbrella table to look more in scale.

@pronterus

Your Japanese-inspired Kogoshima is like an intricate sculpture. You did a great job with the roofing, and I love how the terraces break through the roofing with bushes and trees. The landscaping in front is very attractive and makes the house seems like an oasis in the desert! Inside you’ve used rugs and floor textures to great advantage giving character to each room. I love all the details you put into each area, too, especially the various plant nooks. The color schemes are harmonious—a lot of black and white, but I appreciate the pops of orange. And of the bedrooms, I think the teen’s room is my favorite; I love the industrial vibe you created! Great job! :smiley:

Suggestions: I love the concept of the spandrels used as arches into the various rooms, but I’m not sure the highly ornamented versions look particularly Japanese. On the other hand, you have a lot more experience with this style, so if you think it fits… And just a minor note, the plant area under the stairs could probably use a wall light to help the plants flourish.

@PV13

Bargain Bend Base Game Build is a lovely traditional brick home, perfect for a growing family! You did a superb job on the roofing especially the way you created the roof over the front door. The shape of the house adds a lot of interest, too—that angled living room looks so cozy and inviting! The outdoor areas are nicely landscaped, and I especially like your use of hedges to define that corner of the lot. Inside, you’ve used lots of contrasting soft colors. Everything seems harmonious—even the bright white kitchen! The shelving under the windows in the dining area is a nice feature, and that is a fun MOO’d ceiling fixture over the table! Of the bedrooms, I like the teen’s room the best—the pops of pink and turquoise brighten up the space. And overall, the house has a wonderful layout for a family to thrive! :smiley:

Suggestions: The gray brick seems sometimes on the edge of dull. I might have tried to liven up the exterior a bit with some shutters, either white or black. And the upstairs landing could have used a picture on the wall—especially a family photograph!

You all made it very hard for me!

BUILD CHALLENGE WINNERS:

First Place: @gmcrozier
    Second Place: @Kementari
    Third Place (tie): @mannanna and @pronterus

SIM CHALLENGE WINNER:

@CaramelLibra29

ROOM CHALLENGE WINNER:

@kilra0
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Huge congrats to @gmcrozier, @Kementari, @mannanna and @pronterus and thank you @BuildnShare for the wonderful critique!

More congrats go to @MsLeo, @CaramelLibra29 and @kilra0!!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Congrats to the winners!
    image.png
  • FidgetyAtomFidgetyAtom Posts: 128 Member
    Congrats to all the winners! You guys made such wonderful builds. I always love studying them, and also reading all the critiquing! Such marvelous imaginative builders among us.

And sim creators! Good job!! :smile: So fun to see new simmies
    Money can't buy you happiness
    but it can buy The Sims
    which is pretty much
    the same thing
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Congratulations to all the winners, awesome work from you all :)
    A very big thank you @BuildnShare for you wonderful feedback, always very much appreciated. Apologies for going over budget, my fault for not double checking brief :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @BuildnShare -hi, I was hoping for some feedback for my entry in Bns91, but didn't see my name anywhere. Anyway, congrats to all the winners!
  • AinsleyfAinsleyf Posts: 880 Member
    Congrats to @msleo @gmcrozier @Kementari @mannanna @pronterus @CaramelLibra29 @kilra0! Yay! And thanks again to @buildnshare for another awesome challenge and the feedback!!!
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @BuildnShare -hi, I was hoping for some feedback for my entry in Bns91, but didn't see my name anywhere. Anyway, congrats to all the winners!

I did not see mine anywhere either ... I am a bit forum challenged so if I missed I am sorry .. or maybe I did something wrong :(
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • maryjane2joemaryjane2joe Posts: 294 Member
    !!YAY!! Congrats to Everyone!! I love reading the reviews as well as the suggestions because it helps me a lot!! Great projects everyone... I loved them all !!
    285JXDb.jpg
    SoulGal7 wrote: »

You're under the category 'Established' just like me... those haven't been done or posted yet... we're always last :)
    285JXDb.jpg
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    Congratulations to @msleo @gmcrozier @Kementari @mannanna @pronterus @CaramelLibra29 @kilra0, awesome builds everyone. <3 Thanks @BuildnShare for your kind comments. :) Oh my, don't know how I slipped up with that toy.
  • kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    Congratulations to @msleo @gmcrozier @Kementari @mannanna @pronterus and @CaramelLibra29.
    Thank you for your kind comments and feedback :smiley:
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Congratulations to @msleo @gmcrozier @Kementari @mannanna @pronterus @CaramelLibra29 @kilra0, awesome builds everyone. <3 Thanks @BuildnShare for your kind comments. :) Oh my, don't know how I slipped up with that toy.

SOO much fun to see you in a different simmie "world" .. you are a lady of many talents
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Congratulations to all the winners and those who placed! :)

Thank you @BuildnShare for the feedback. B)
  • MsLeoMsLeo Posts: 29 Member
    Aww thanks...great news!
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Congratulations to @msleo @Kementari @mannanna @pronterus and @CaramelLibra29. Thank you everyone for the congratulations.
    @BuildnShare thank you for the feedback and for choosing my build.
  • KementariKementari Posts: 925 Member
    Congratulations to all the winners! There were so many entries for this one is was a pleasure to look through them all.

Thank you so much for the feedback, I am the same as you with bedrooms in the basement and it felt wrong putting them there but I had no where else lol. Tried making windows for them but it didnt work out :( Looking back at that door after your feedback and you are totally right it does seem out of place.
  • mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    Congrats to placing first @msleo and @gmcrozier! Not to forget the runner upper @Kementari! @pronterus, hey, we didn't do too bad :) Big Yay to @CaramelLibra29 @kilra0 as well!

Thanks too for feedback @BuildnShare - appreciate the time you take to do it <3
    I read everyone's :p
    ESTABLISHED Results FOR #BNS91 - Back To Basics

@avimileth
    Cute fencing around the front yard. I like the brick you’ve chosen from the front path/patio. Nice BBQ area in the front yard. I like the ½ walls to define the living room. Nice kitchen/dining area. Lovely master suite with walk-in closet. I like the soothing color on the walls in here. Cute upstairs landing. The kid’s dinosaur room is adorable. Nice teen room and home office to finish off the upstairs room.

Suggestions: Look at some real life building plans to get some ideas for how different types of roof pieces are generally combined. If you have a §75,000 budget, don’t stop designing with §20,000 left on the table. You could have used that to fully landscape the lot and include more decorative furnishings, clutter items and wall décor.

@FidgetyAtom
    Ebony Top is very cute from the front. I like the carport you’ve added! Great covered front porch. Good job tying your different roof parts together. Love the backyard play area. Great landscaping choices. Cute octagonal deck. I like how you’ve used different floor coverings to create outdoor “rugs.” The interior is lovely – nice color choices for a cohesive look. Good amount of clutter and décor items. Cute kitchen and dining area. I like the unusual shape of the kitchen. Great job on mixing and matching different cabinet types. Great use of the open landing space for reading and a home office. I like the green accents. Love the upstairs porch with easel. Very nice master suite. Love the “built-in” shower and ½ giving privacy to the toilet. Cute toddler room. I like the choice of using the dinosaur wallpaper but with a very neutral tone. The teen room is fantastic – great wallpaper and paint choice.

Suggestions:Even with the covered porch, the front of the house seems a little plain. Try experimenting with different window types and roof options and using “bump outs” like the one the carport side of the house.

@JosieAnglin
    This is a cute little brick home! Good use of roof trim. I like the shuttered windows and the red front door. Nice hedges across the front and side of the house. Cute fenced in back yard. Inside is where this little house really shines. The child’s room with dinosaur stencils is fantastic. I love all the details, and the color choices are very cohesive. You’ve chosen a traditional feel in the common rooms that is very nicely executed from your choice of furniture items to your choice of wood textures and tones. Love the diagonal island in the kitchen. Good use of different cabinet types as well. Lovely entry area with racks for muddy shoes. Bathrooms are nicely designed and decorated. Good use of clutter items throughout the build. The pink teen room is very cute.

Suggestions: Strive for realism with your roofline - the center gabled roof section above the front entrance creates valleys where water would collect IRL (and when we get Seasons!). It also needs to be extended backwards to tie into the roof piece behind it. Try looking at some house plans to see how different roof pieces can be combined.

@jhgkjhgkjh
    Wow – this build is very impressive from the front view! Tons of curb appeal. I love the choice of shrubs and flowers. The contrasting brick and white stucco and the curved porch above the front entry is gorgeous. Fantastic job creating very modern roofline. Great kitchen and dining area. Your design choices are very cohesive. The sunken living room is a nice touch. The pink child’s room with stencils on the wall is adorable! Blue bedroom is very stylish and nicely laid out. Love the upstairs landing with its open feel and expansive windows. Amazing view from the pool in the back yard. The back patio with its curved design is fantastic.

Suggestions: Not sure about the brown and blue painted sections on the sunken living room walls. Picking one color or the other might have been more impactful. In comparison to the rest of the home, the master suite was a little bland. Please be sure to provide overhead shots of each level so that we can better see the entire layout.

@lisabee2
    This is a cute little house that fits perfectly in Oasis Springs. Even though you have a very simple roof, there’s still a good bit of visual interest created with the wrap-around front porch and little porthole window you’ve added to the front. I like the desert-appropriate landscaping. A lovely pool area, and a sweet little fenced garden make the back yard very livable for your sims. The little girl’s room is so adorable with the stenciled door! Great teen room - love the wallpaper choice. Your interiors reflect an almost southwestern décor feel which is perfect for the neighborhood. The rustic kitchen is very nicely done – love all the blue accents. Your color choices provide for a pleasing overall interior.

Suggestions: To find your total cost, it’s Gallery Cost + Lot Cost. Your gallery cost was 70,240, so you should have added the cost of Sandtrap Flat to that cost to find your total. The shots of your sims in the home are very cute, but we’d like to see detail shots of the home on its own, too. For your next entry, I’d suggest experimenting with combining different roof types.

@maryjane2joe
    You are really progressing with your design and photography skills! This is a cute little house. I love the landscaping details in the front yard including the widow boxes and fencing. Nice front porch landing and pergola over the front. Love the small pool, umbrella table and monkey bars in the back yard. Good use of terrain paints and hedges to define the space. Your colors and furniture choices in the living and kitchen create a cohesive, traditional design. Lovely master suite. Great job on using décor items to create visual interest. The boy’s room is very cute. Love the use of decals and choice of wall art. The pink bedroom is nicely done as well. The rainbow giraffe is adorable!

Suggestions: Not sure about the exterior lights over the windows. I would suggest more ground landscaping lights or using the invisible buydebug lights. Try some white roof trim to tie into the white shutters and fencing. Rotating your left gable roof and extending it to tie into the right section would create a more realistic roofline.

@nineteen80sims
    The shape of this home and exterior siding choices are very nice. You’ve created a very visually appealing modern build. Good job on landscaping in the front yard. Nice use of different wall heights to create the top section of the roof. I can see an area of the yard with boulders and plants in it from the overhead shot, but there was no close-up picture of it. I would have liked to have seen more. This home is very nicely decorated for using just base game items. The strong colors on the walls help add visual interest. The teen’s green bedroom is very nicely done. I love the dining area and spacious kitchen. The sims will really enjoy their upstairs patio with easel and workout equipment!

Suggestions:Have a look at the Showcasing Your Lots guide for some photography tips. Keep styles and finishes in mind when choosing furnishings (master bedroom could have been more cohesive). The mostly concrete/tiled backyard was a little stark.

@ShadowFairy74
    The clever roof shapes and gingerbread details on the front porch are reminiscent of a Victorian-era house. I love the front porch and your choice of columns, shuttered windows and porch railings. Good job on creating visual interest via the roofline on the front of the home. Cute pool area on the rear of the home. I like that you’ve provided a fenced garden area in the back. Nice flower choices around the porches. I like how the red is carried over into the interior and used as an accent color throughout. Cute and functional little

Suggestions: The interiors are a little stark. Design so that you budget a good pot of money to add pictures on the walls, plants, clutter items, etc. Have a look at the Showcasing your Lots guide for tips on how to add pictures that will give us a better look at all aspects of your build.

@SoulGal7
    The Right Angle certainly lives up to its name! I love the angled roofline. The separated sections are perfectly placed for visual interest. Great job with terrain paints and flower choices in your landscaping. The house and lot are small but provide all the requirements along with creative architecture and landscaping. The back patio with bar and grill is a place I’m sure the sims will love to hang out it. I love how the exterior stone is carried over into the front entry. Your color choices are spot on, and the interior design has a serene feel to it. Good job using strategic color on the walls to enhance the overall design. Very nice modern kitchen with island bar. The teen room is packed with details that tie the room together. The pink bedroom is equally well done.

Suggestions: I can’t think of a whole lot to add here. I did notice the sofa table appears to be sticking into the back of the sofa which could affect the sims being able to use the sofa.

@TresaofPern
    Spacious room layouts – your sims will have no trouble easily moving around in the home. I love that you’ve included a music room for your sims. This will provide a different type of entertainment for your sims. Love the cute curtains in the kid’s room. The purple teen’s room is very nicely decorated. I love the posters on the walls. Functional master suite – I like the use of cabinets for the bathroom vanity. The kitchen is stylish and nicely laid out – interesting sunken dining room as well.

Suggestions: You went a bit over budget. Your total cost is gallery+lot, so your build clocked in at §77,014. I would suggest watching some roofing and landscaping tutorials to get ideas for adding more detail in these areas. (In BnS, we judge interior design, architecture, and landscaping equally.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@JosieAnglin
    Sim Challenge: The Schilling family is adorable. I love their combination of traits and aspirations. Great job!

@ShadowFairy74
    Sim Challenge: The Lancasters are a lovely family. Leila is especially cute. I love that Leila has red hair like her mom and Ella has dark hair like her dad.

@TresaofPern
    Sim Challenge: Interesting backstory for this unique, modern family. I love that they are all musically inclined and that you incorporated this into build challenge as well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@JosieAnglin
    Room Challenge: The kitchen is nicely laid out with ample counter space. Love the double sinks and the large island. It's all very modern and sleek.

@Valuzza90
    Room Challenge: What a charming kitchen! The floor and wall tiles along with the color choices give it a country feeling with a modern twist. Love the variety in the upper cabinet styles. **Note - a slideshow is expected even for a room challenge. Please provide a slideshow in the future or your entry will not be eligible for judging.

@lisabee2
    Room Challenge: I love the layout of your kitchen and the mix-and-match chairs at the kitchen table. It's difficult, though, to see all your lovely details from just the default EA room pic. **Note - a slideshow is expected even for a room challenge. Please provide a slideshow in the future or your entry will not be eligible for judging.

As always - it was a pleasure to take a look at all of your creations. Thanks for building and sharing with us :)

BUILD CHALLENGE WINNERS:

Third Place: @FidgetyAtom & @lisabee2
    Second Place: @jhgkjhgkjh

And the First Place winner is......:

@SoulGal7 !

SIM CHALLENGE WINNER:

@TresaofPern

ROOM CHALLENGE WINNER:

@Valuzza90

GArBA5W.jpg
    !!Thank You!! @BuildnShare for a great review!! Congrats to Everyone!! I loved all the builds.. this was fun!!
    285JXDb.jpg
  • Valuzza90Valuzza90 Posts: 208 Member
    Thanks @BuildnShare ^_^ regarding the slideshow I had inserted it but I think there were problems with url
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    edited April 2018
    Congrats on placing first, @SoulGal7 and @Valuzza90! Congrats to you too, @jhgkjhgkjh , @FidgetyAtom and @lisabee2

Thank you for the reviews, @BuildnShare. Sorry about going overbudget, I guess I misunderstood how the cost totals worked. I did try to bring it down when I realized I was going over. Guess I should have found more things to change. Thanks for the suggestion about the roofing and landscaping tutorials, I know I tend to go simple with those.
    image.png
  • jhgkjhgkjhjhgkjhgkjh Posts: 256 Member
    Congrats to @SoulGal7, @Valuzza90, @jhgkjhgkjh , @FidgetyAtom and @lisabee2! And all the other winners on the other levels, too! This challenge was so much fun and you all created really great buildings, sims and rooms. :)

Dear @BuildnShare, thank you so much for the detailed review and the feedback! You are completely right about the master bedroom - looking back it really looks a bit plain. Oh, and I'm sorry about the photos. I completely forgot about overview shots. Don't know why. I usually take them... And thanks so much for all the effort and work you put into hosting this competitions! I really enjoy your remarks on each building. Always kind and helpful.
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
    Maya Angelou

Please excuse my English and feel free to correct any mistake you find. :) It is not my native language.
    Gallery ID: kjhgkjgkjhgk
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @BuildnShare - thank you so much for the great review. And congrats to all the winners! Woot!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top