Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    A mod which lets me manage ALL off the clubs in my world.

Edit who is in them, what the requirements are and who is their leader. Also to let me delete clubs.
    Perhaps through a menu in "edit worlds" or a "club details" button for every club in the club manager.

What would also be nice if for clubs to have a setting which lets them exist even if there are no members.
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a mod that can generate income for the leader of clubs? My sim made a Summer Camp club and hes the instructor but it would be nice for him to do this full time and get some income for it.

I can make you a Club Leader career, if that helps?

:o that would be cool!

Here you go! I just made a one level career, but if you have any suggestions to pad it out, or want anything adding (I can't do active careers) just let me know

Wow so fast. Thank You!!! I'll play around with it and see if there is anything that could be added.

I love all your mods and there all in my mod folder every time. I also have some other ideas of career mods. I'm not sure how modding works so I don't know how good they are these are just my ideas I get randomly from playing the game.

Foster Parent career, Like when a sim adopts pets other sims. I haven't thought this one through but I always took in all the animals and kids in my game and my sim always got overwhelmed and never had enough time for a proper job so I thought it would be cool for some government support when decided to become a foster parent.

A career mod for aliens and vampires where you an be a Human/Sim Researcher and study human sims and every time you max learn a skill you get a promotion maybe have 3 branches 1 for Human/Sim Peace maker with focus on good skills like charisma and the 2nd branch Destroyer of worlds where you focus on skills like mischief. Last branch I thought of was the Populator xD. There goal is to populate the earth with a bunch of baby aliens the skill I thought that would be a focus was parenting. Similar Idea with vampires maybe different branch names and goals.

I've always loved playing with other life states but there was never enough jobs for them, it would be amazing if people would also make jobs for other life states.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    I don't know if it would be possible, but it would be cool if someone could use the cloud gazing/stargazing animations and make a mod to sleep on the ground. So if you were camping you could sleep by the campfire, maybe have special moodlets for sleeping at different times of day? Would be cute for like a rags to riches series.

I don't know if you would be interested but there is a functional sleeping bag mod:
    http://pickypikachu.blogspot.com/2017/06/snug-as-slug-functional-sleeping-bag.html
  • midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    Does anyone know of a mod that can generate income for the leader of clubs? My sim made a Summer Camp club and hes the instructor but it would be nice for him to do this full time and get some income for it.

Here you go! I just made a one level career, but if you have any suggestions to pad it out, or want anything adding (I can't do active careers) just let me know

Wow so fast. Thank You!!! I'll play around with it and see if there is anything that could be added.

I love all your mods and there all in my mod folder every time. I also have some other ideas of career mods. I'm not sure how modding works so I don't know how good they are these are just my ideas I get randomly from playing the game.

Foster Parent career, Like when a sim adopts pets other sims. I haven't thought this one through but I always took in all the animals and kids in my game and my sim always got overwhelmed and never had enough time for a proper job so I thought it would be cool for some government support when decided to become a foster parent.

A career mod for aliens and vampires where you an be a Human/Sim Researcher and study human sims and every time you max learn a skill you get a promotion maybe have 3 branches 1 for Human/Sim Peace maker with focus on good skills like charisma and the 2nd branch Destroyer of worlds where you focus on skills like mischief. Last branch I thought of was the Populator xD. There goal is to populate the earth with a bunch of baby aliens the skill I thought that would be a focus was parenting. Similar Idea with vampires maybe different branch names and goals.

I've always loved playing with other life states but there was never enough jobs for them, it would be amazing if people would also make jobs for other life states.

Thanks, I'm so glad you like my careers!

I can definitely do those for you- I have a little waiting list right now, but I've added those on. If you're on tumblr, let me know your username and I'll tag you when they're done.

Anyone else who has any ideas, feel free to ask!

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Don't remember seeing a mod like this but.

I would really really <3 a mod that made ghosts walk just like everyone else.

There are several ghosts in my saves and I miss seeing them walk in their different ways. They don't feel like they are that different from each other anymore. My wonderful spirited chef who is the only sim who I actually finished an entire aspiration is no longer has her bouncy step. My romantic gay Casanova sim no longer walk sassy, he just looks so wrong floating. I miss seeing them as they used to be. Different strokes for different folks but I miss seeing a bit more personality in my ghosts. No all of them had a signature walk but so of them did and I miss it.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    I don't know if it would be possible, but it would be cool if someone could use the cloud gazing/stargazing animations and make a mod to sleep on the ground. So if you were camping you could sleep by the campfire, maybe have special moodlets for sleeping at different times of day? Would be cute for like a rags to riches series.

There is a nap on ground mod on MTS but afaik it hasn't been updated in a while.
  • VengefulNoodlesVengefulNoodles Posts: 128 Member
    A mod to allow child to kiss or embrace.
    o5jNANX.gif

Thanks, I'm so glad you like my careers!

I can definitely do those for you- I have a little waiting list right now, but I've added those on. If you're on tumblr, let me know your username and I'll tag you when they're done.

Anyone else who has any ideas, feel free to ask!

oh thanks! Take your time, I'm enjoying the other mods you posted as well. I just downloaded the renamed empty world mod you did and its great! Its sooooo hard to fill xD but I really want a world(s) with a little bit of everything in it.

As for tumbler I don't have one, but I go to your mod dl page everyday to see whats new so I don't think I'll miss it.
    As for the Club leader mod you made from playing around with it some creative idea's I thought of was to add lvls to it increasing pay as it goes such as "unknown leader' at maybe lvl 1 then being able to choose a career branch of earthier Famous club leader or Infamous club leader maybe in the middle of it all. I'm not sure how it all works Ive never made a mod.
    Does anyone know if there is a "ask for donations' when you're in a club mod?
  • Chesster_WammyChesster_Wammy Posts: 80 Member
    Anybody knows how to tweak the red texts below the Sims name bubble? I want to mod my sims like: Name Bubble:"Sims name" Red text below:Mayor of Willow Creek. Something like that. Your help would be appreciated. Thankyou
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    Anybody knows how to tweak the red texts below the Sims name bubble? I want to mod my sims like: Name Bubble:"Sims name" Red text below:Mayor of Willow Creek. Something like that. Your help would be appreciated. Thankyou

You might check at Sims4Studio.com Their tool can do a lot toward customizing the game including some text editing. I don't know if it will do what you want, but if you make a free account over there and ask in the forums they should be able to tell you if it's possible.
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    Hi all, Has anyone created a mod for removing the little sun that appears over the head of sims who have been blessed by the ancients? I really want to take vacation pictures, but even using the cheat to remove headline effects and pressing the tab key to go into photo mode doesn't remove these little sun icons.
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • TheNUBaliciousTheNUBalicious Posts: 113 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    Hi all, Has anyone created a mod for removing the little sun that appears over the head of sims who have been blessed by the ancients? I really want to take vacation pictures, but even using the cheat to remove headline effects and pressing the tab key to go into photo mode doesn't remove these little sun icons.

You can remove it with CTRL+SHIFT+C then input the cheat code testingcheats on . After that put Sims.remove_all_buffs . Be careful using this, if you have the skeleton buff it has been causing some glitches if removed that way. If it's just the blessed by the ancients it should be fine, but your Sim will lose all emotional buffs and be reset to fine emotion. Always do a save before trying in case you don't like the outcome. Hope this helps.
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    Ah, yes, thank you very much. I forgot about the buff removing cheat. :) - off to the jungle with my polaroid!
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Siobsim88Siobsim88 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi there, I would like to request a mod, or if any one knows of one :) .. "Add more employees" for my vet as I would like to have more than 3
    Thanks
    Siobsim88 wrote: »
    Hi there, I would like to request a mod, or if any one knows of one :) .. "Add more employees" for my vet as I would like to have more than 3
    Thanks

You can find that Mod here:
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=604627
  • Amanda992886Amanda992886 Posts: 8 New Member
    FOR STORY LINE PURPOSE ONLY I am looking for a mod that will allow a sim to beat another sim. I tried downloading the extreme violence mod but I don't see punching in it. Maybe it's because I don't have the Jungle pack. If it helps I have all but two packs, Jungle and my first pets. I'm trying to do a story line where the female sim is abused by her husband. I don't want this to kill her however. If anyone can help this would be awesome. Or if anyone can tell me why the extreme violence mod won't show punching. It shows killing and make partner in crime. Thanks.
    FOR STORY LINE PURPOSE ONLY I am looking for a mod that will allow a sim to beat another sim. I tried downloading the extreme violence mod but I don't see punching in it. Maybe it's because I don't have the Jungle pack. If it helps I have all but two packs, Jungle and my first pets. I'm trying to do a story line where the female sim is abused by her husband. I don't want this to kill her however. If anyone can help this would be awesome. Or if anyone can tell me why the extreme violence mod won't show punching. It shows killing and make partner in crime. Thanks.

Abuse is an adult situation which would challenge the teen rating for the game and the TOS for the forum. I don't think this discussion or mod would be allowed.
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > Amanda992886 wrote: »
    >
    > FOR STORY LINE PURPOSE ONLY I am looking for a mod that will allow a sim to beat another sim. I tried downloading the extreme violence mod but I don't see punching in it. Maybe it's because I don't have the Jungle pack. If it helps I have all but two packs, Jungle and my first pets. I'm trying to do a story line where the female sim is abused by her husband. I don't want this to kill her however. If anyone can help this would be awesome. Or if anyone can tell me why the extreme violence mod won't show punching. It shows killing and make partner in crime. Thanks.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Abuse is an adult situation which would challenge the teen rating for the game and the TOS for the forum. I don't think this discussion or mod would be allowed.

But teen pregnancy, 🐸🐸🐸🐸, Toddlers being able to kill, and having drugs are? Alright thank you anyways.
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    >
    > FOR STORY LINE PURPOSE ONLY I am looking for a mod that will allow a sim to beat another sim. I tried downloading the extreme violence mod but I don't see punching in it. Maybe it's because I don't have the Jungle pack. If it helps I have all but two packs, Jungle and my first pets. I'm trying to do a story line where the female sim is abused by her husband. I don't want this to kill her however. If anyone can help this would be awesome. Or if anyone can tell me why the extreme violence mod won't show punching. It shows killing and make partner in crime. Thanks.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Abuse is an adult situation which would challenge the teen rating for the game and the TOS for the forum. I don't think this discussion or mod would be allowed.

But teen pregnancy, 🐸🐸🐸🐸, Toddlers being able to kill, and having drugs are? Alright thank you anyways.

Actually, none of those mods are acceptable content on the Forums and we are not supposed to discuss them or provide support.
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    >
    > > @Bananas_45 said:
    > > Amanda992886 wrote: »
    > >
    > > FOR STORY LINE PURPOSE ONLY I am looking for a mod that will allow a sim to beat another sim. I tried downloading the extreme violence mod but I don't see punching in it. Maybe it's because I don't have the Jungle pack. If it helps I have all but two packs, Jungle and my first pets. I'm trying to do a story line where the female sim is abused by her husband. I don't want this to kill her however. If anyone can help this would be awesome. Or if anyone can tell me why the extreme violence mod won't show punching. It shows killing and make partner in crime. Thanks.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Abuse is an adult situation which would challenge the teen rating for the game and the TOS for the forum. I don't think this discussion or mod would be allowed.
    >
    > But teen pregnancy, 🐸🐸🐸🐸, Toddlers being able to kill, and having drugs are? Alright thank you anyways.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Actually, none of those mods are acceptable content on the Forums and we are not supposed to discuss them or provide support.

Okay that makes more sense than. Thank you for explaining that to me. What would you suggest if I wanted to make a sadder story line like this though? Like the hero of the story is brought up in a bad home and she overcomes everything and gets the job of her dreams. Eventually she gets the courage to have a family of herself and provides the best home for her children and has a happily ever after.
    @Amanda992886 you could try some custom traits:
    http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4trait there are a lot of them available but, if you browse through them you can find things like anxiety and there are some really dark, negative ones as well

You can also look through the game mods here: http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/mods

This mod keeps your Sim in negative emotions (sadness, anger) longer:
    https://roburky.itch.io/sims4-uncomfortable

No Happy Environment Moodlets:
    https://roburkyplaysthesims.tumblr.com/post/157607480658/no-happy-environment-moodlets

You can use adult mods in your game if you want. We just can't recommend them or offer support if they are broken.
    @Bananas_45
    Thank you
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I would like more career mods that the Sims can actually go to work not rabbit holes, we had some nice ones in Sims 3 and I miss them, like Interior Decorator, Stylist that was a cool one you could change all the Sims in the game clothes.