Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Life's Lessons - A Sims 4 Story -Discontinued-

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited March 2018
    So, I'm doing something....
    *Casting Call*

I'm holding a casting call for Life's Lessons (LL)

I need:

-Teenagers (Male and Female) to be students at high school
    - Young Adults (and a few Adults and Elders)
    - Kids (with families if you want, if not I can make them a family)
    - Other ages as minor characters.
    - Use can use CC as long as it's maxis match and you link it. :)
    - Feel free to comment your submissions on this thread. :)
    - hashtag: #LifesLessons

Name:
    Pic:
    Bio:
    CC(?):

Note: You give me creative freedom over submitted sim.
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    I would like to submit something. I love casting calls. I'm a bit underthe weather and going to be home today so i'll try to enter a sim/sims a little later.
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    I’ll make you some Sims tomorrow or you could browse my #BoredomCuties tag on the galley and yoink any of the Sims from there. :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    edited March 2018
    Name: Eve family
    Pic: eve_fam.png

Age: Austin should be 15 years old not 17. Eve_family.png

Bio: Mabel has spent her life looking for true love with no luck. Each Boyfriend was as bad as the last or worse. A single mum to six children all with a different deadbeat dad. Mabel is now in her twilight years surrounded by a wonderful family she adores and dotes on.

CC(?): None
    cSXsPD.jpg

Thank you so much, @Charliimai !!

No prob, @Munterbacon . I'll definitely check it out at some point. :)
    Name: Ailani and Leilani Vogel
    Pic: image.png

Bio:2 of the Vogel family triplets (spare and sister from Generation 8 of my legacy that ended in 2016 )
    They originally looked like this with the help of cc Vogel_trips.png
    Ailani and Leilani left the family home when their brother Kailani was struggling with Anger issues. Years of bullying and torment inflicted upon them by their brother drove these two into a life of solitude. The Goth life didn't suit Ailani and he quickly transitioned back to the cute, fun, Redhead he used to be. Leilani enjoyed the solitude. A loner with a quick temper she finds comfort in the darkness and the colour black.
    CC(?): None
    cSXsPD.jpg

edited May 2018
    Thanks again, @Charliimai !

And, now time for Chapter 6
    vjOw8qNl.png
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
    @simscognito Answering your last comment on WP but I can expand more here. :)

Claire's parents aren't that bad. :lol: They've just wanted Ron to hurry up and ask her already. Ron and Claire have been together for 8 years and he never showed any signs of wanting to ask her until recently. They'll be thrilled and will 100% be in on the wedding planning. Claire is an only child so they have money saved for this (and for their first grandbaby but that's not for a while yet!). Don't expect them to let Ron pay for it. :joy:
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Claire's parents aren't that bad. :lol: They've just wanted Ron to hurry up and ask her already. Ron and Claire have been together for 8 years and he never showed any signs of wanting to ask her until recently. They'll be thrilled and will 100% be in on the wedding planning. Claire is an only child so they have money saved for this (and for their first grandbaby but that's not for a while yet!). Don't expect them to let Ron pay for it. :joy:

Awwww cute! I love it when parents approve of the marraiges!!!!! XD

Ron is already their son-in-law to them. They supported him through Uni along with Claire. They're like his parents but he doesn't really pick up on it a lot. Ron is paranoid that they hate him. You'll see that at points.

Ron has still got to tell his mum, who he hasn't spoken to in 10 years...that's going to be an interesting conversation...

Ron is already their son-in-law to them. They supported him through Uni along with Claire. They're like his parents but he doesn't really pick up on it a lot. Ron is paranoid that they hate him. You'll see that at points.

Ron has still got to tell his mum, who he hasn't spoken to in 10 years...that's going to be an interesting conversation...

Ee looking forward to the two conversations. Wow! Claire's parents are great!!!!!

Ee looking forward to the two conversations. Wow! Claire's parents are great!!!!!

I know. I love the pair of them!! Although...
    Claire best not get pregnant before they finish getting married. I wouldn't want to be Ron then..

Claire best not get pregnant before they finish getting married. I wouldn't want to be Ron then..

Oh dear.... now you've got me worried. :worried:

You'll have to wait and see. The reason I wouldn't want to be Ron is having a child before they married is a really bad idea in Claire's parents' eyes.

You'll have to wait and see. The reason I wouldn't want to be Ron is having a child before they married is a really bad idea in Claire's parents' eyes.
    But you said she's not pregnant, so she'll be okay right? :smiley:

But you said she's not pregnant, so she'll be okay right? :smiley:
    Not yet. :) But there's plenty of time before the wedding for it to happen. (Yes, getting pregnant counts as having a child to Edith and Joe,
    aka Claire's mum and dad)
    I'll have a chapter out in the next hour. I've been in morning exams all week so far and forgot I needed to finish this for today. :open_mouth: I'm going in game now. Thank goodness these chapters are short!!
    edited May 2018
    So, quick update:
    After wednesday's update, we're moving to an every 2 week schedule. It's because I'm actually on sims hiatus from Sunday and have to prewrite a lot of chapters (across three stories). I'm prescheduling the posts on tumblr, which I'll link before I leave so you can get updates over there. If anyone wants to post them here too, I would be very grateful. :)
    edited May 2018
    oh yay. I'll read this when I get home. :blush:
    I know I'm on hiatus but I have a chapter coming soon!! This one is where we start to lead into the story. Last eight have been getting the introductions out of the way!!
    edited May 2018
    I got a sudden frantic idea to do this chapter. So, here you go. Now, back to my hiatus from writing. Chapter 9
    tumblr_inline_p71q06Smtb1v2lczu_540.png
    Chapter 10 (new URL and theme!!)
    tumblr_inline_p84asdhSjt1v2lczu_540.png
    Not even been a full week but here's another chapter since it's a long weekend here. :)Chapter 11
    tumblr_inline_p8bkba0c961v2lczu_540.png