Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Questions About Aliens

Hey recently my sims met this really great guy and they really hit it off (he's really fun and sweet) but I found out he was an alien and I don't know how I feel since he is a real catch and my sim really likes him so I'd hate for them to break up. So I have some questions to make a proper choice.

Even if he stays in disguise will she give birth to an alien?

If she does when can the kid put on a disguise?

Can he visit his home planet easily?

Does this effect gameplay much?

How do half human half alien sims turn out?

Comments

• SamtapletSamtaplet Posts: 151 Member
    Yes she will give birth do an alien sim.
    Yes the kid can be put into a disguise.
    NO he will not be able to visit his homeland easily you will have to do like any other sim would.
    No it shouldnt affect the gameplay exept that that sim will have baby aliens too. It is also possible to breed out an alien after many generations.
    Half aliens are called hybrids. For more info on hybrids got to http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/lifestates/aliens.php
    Here is what my hybrid sim looks like. IP0cmDT.png
    Origin Id: ActuallySammy
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    My hybrids often just ended up with the skin tone of the alien sim. They were not able to disguise themselves as they are not full aliens.
  • Eddie SimsEddie Sims Posts: 121 Member
    My hybrids often just ended up with the skin tone of the alien sim. They were not able to disguise themselves as they are not full aliens.

Same thing with me. I'm doing a 100 baby challenge where the mother is an alien and so far none of her children with humans have been born as full alien. They are all hybrids which means they have her skin colour and some alien social interactions but their facial features are human and they don't have any alien powers such as the ability to erase memory or the ability to disguise themselves. Funny thing is other sims don't see them as any different from human sims. No one ever 'discovers' that they are half-alien.
    So @lovejess2 if you allow them to marry and have kids then be prepared for a blue/green/purple skinned 'normal' looking kid who will never look any different from how they were born.
    The Sloane Legacy |Eddie's Sims World | Origin ID: EddieSims4 | Twitter: _EddieSims | Follow me on YouTube

gen1-7-resized-2.jpg
  • foxx_fennecfoxx_fennec Posts: 761 Member
    Her children will be half-alien, half-human. They won't be able to disguise themselves, but, if you're lucky, they will look human. They may also have some alien abilities. The only alien-Sim hybrid born into my game so far does appear completely human, but he doesn't have any alien abilities (though he can do the secret handshake with other aliens). Of course, there's always the risk that any hybrid children will appear more alien than human, such as in the image @Samtaplet posted. If you don't want to take that risk, I would recommend staying with the guy but adopting children instead.
    Origin ID: foxx-fennec
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    Hey recently my sims met this really great guy and they really hit it off (he's really fun and sweet) but I found out he was an alien and I don't know how I feel since he is a real catch and my sim really likes him so I'd hate for them to break up. So I have some questions to make a proper choice.

You can always let your science sim invite her home and change her to human by using his science gun.
    You can always let your science sim invite her home and change her to human by using his science gun.

You can do that? How??
  • DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    You need to completely upgrade the Sim Ray gun to do that, keep playing and keep working, it will happen.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
    You need to completely upgrade the Sim Ray gun to do that, keep playing and keep working, it will happen.

Are you referring to "Transform"? That only changes appearance. I've used it on aliens before.
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    lovejess2 wrote: »

Hi there! Yes, even if in disguise she will more than likely have a hybrid. If the kid is full alien, you can disguise it when it's a child. As long as you have the alien portal you can visit Sixam the alien home as much as you like. Aliens do effect game play. If in disguise, if people figure out that the Sim is an alien, sometimes they are angry or confident. When their disguise is discovered, your alien Sim can get hit with a moodlet of embarrassment. I love playing with aliens as I like to erase memories and create mischief. In regards to half human/half alien Sims, please check out my avatar. This is one my favorite alien hybrids in born in game. Her father was human and mother alien. She has all the features of the human, with exception to her skin tone. When hybrids have children with other human Sims, the genetics can be very interesting. Her kids turned out with blue skin. I kind of like it, as it keeps the alien lineage throughout different generations of Sims (I'm a legacy/family player).
  • DorothyDorothy Posts: 62 Member
    Hello! I have a question about the hybrid alien-human kids. Can after generations born a human kid?
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    Dorothy wrote: »
    Hello! I have a question about the hybrid alien-human kids. Can after generations born a human kid?

Yes, the alien DNA should go away as the alien-hybrid has a baby with a human sim.
  • DorothyDorothy Posts: 62 Member
    > @EgonVM said:
    > Dorothy wrote: »
    >
    > Hello! I have a question about the hybrid alien-human kids. Can after generations born a human kid?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes, the alien DNA should go away as the alien-hybrid has a baby with a human sim.

Thank you very much for answering :D
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Closing thread now to prevent further necro's. Thanks.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top