Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List with Cheats to kill your Sim

If you want ghosts on your lot this is the easiest way to get them, but you will have to kill some Sims for it...

Complete list with Cheats
death-cheats.jpg
Complete list with Cheats
signature-the-sims-4-3.jpg

Comments

• meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    Thank you!
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    the only cheat i use is to disable death
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • pax1swpax1sw Posts: 654 Member
    If you want ghosts on your lot this is the easiest way to get them, but you will have to kill some Sims for it...

Had read this list before... somewhere, thanks for posting it here. About an hour ago my sim became hysterical, he'd just finished reading a Best Seller Playful book he'd written and then a friend came to visit and they were telling jokes back and forth. Suddenly he became hysterical. It upset me, though I didn't consciously remember it could kill him, so I closed out without saving and reloaded. Now that I've read that list you posted, I know why it alarmed me when he became hysterical. Whew! Dodged a bullet!
  • thewatcheruatuthewatcheruatu Posts: 295 Member
    This might be worth trying just to see them. I've yet to have a death in any of my games.
  • chongjasminechongjasmine Posts: 68 Member
    I don't want my sims to die.....
  • DarkdamaDarkdama Posts: 32 Member
    there´s some death types missing tho not all are there :(
    sims rule!
  • enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    These are very handy! I might need to use the one day.
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    It beats putting fences around them, which is just weird.
  • DonsvlinderDonsvlinder Posts: 312 Member
    Darkdama wrote: »
    there´s some death types missing tho not all are there :(

These are the ones working. I searched almost every website with known cheats to use in the sims 4. If they have more, I tested them and they aren't working. If you do have a cheat I'm missing and it's working please let me know! :D Spend over 1,5 hour on this list to find them and try them all out :p
    signature-the-sims-4-3.jpg
  • xXPixleSimmerXxxXPixleSimmerXx Posts: 2 New Member
    Can you kill ghost
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited May 2017
    Can you kill ghost

@xXPixleSimmerXx no u can't "kill" a ghost per say. If you want a ghost out of your game a d you have their tombstone/urn click on it and select release to netherworld that will delete the ghost from the game.
    If you don't have the tombstone go I not manage households and delete the ghost sim from there
  • PlumBarryPlumBarry Posts: 1 New Member
    This probably sounds really morbid, but does this work on kids?
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    PlumBarry wrote: »
    This probably sounds really morbid, but does this work on kids?

Let's see...
    None of these cheats work on children. Children can only die by fire, drowning, sauna (Spa Day) and pufferfish (City Living) and maybe by poisoning (Jungle Adventure) too as they can get attacked by plasma bats, bees and spiders in the jungle, too.
  • BlackamusCatamusBlackamusCatamus Posts: 4 New Member
    I tried the hysterical one, and i did the one funny interaction, but he isnt dying??? Help pls
  • BlackamusCatamusBlackamusCatamus Posts: 4 New Member
    > @BlackamusCatamus said:
    >
    > I tried the hysterical one, and i did the one funny interaction, but he isnt dying??? Help pls
    >

WAIT like 3 seconds later he died from laughter so i'm all good now
    What I'd like to add is this:
    sims.age_up

If sim is an elder, they'll die by old age immediately.
    To do that to pets, sim ID of the pet is required. After that, you can enter this:
    sims.age_up [SimID]

It works. I have used this to make videos quicker.
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    I keep wondering what actually CAN over exert a Sim - since whenever my elder reaches that level of exhaustion it blocks her doing anything anyway! Haha
    YellowJane wrote: »
    I keep wondering what actually CAN over exert a Sim - since whenever my elder reaches that level of exhaustion it blocks her doing anything anyway! Haha

It is infamous woohoo death as it can happen when elder woohoos.
    Or the method I used in the videos: Buy an emotion drink from the reward store (like happy) and have your sim drink it. It costs 200 satisfication points and gives 100 emotion points. When the elder gets the Dangerously Tired moodlet, their emotion won't change because it only gives 50 uncomfortable points. Try that.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    What I'd like to add is this:
    sims.age_up

If sim is an elder, they'll die by old age immediately.
    To do that to pets, sim ID of the pet is required. After that, you can enter this:
    sims.age_up [SimID]

It works. I have used this to make videos quicker.

Thank you for these! I didn't have those ones.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • LasinaliaLasinalia Posts: 13 New Member
    I'm having this issue right now and it's maddening... Anyone know a cheat to just delete a pet?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Lasinalia wrote: »
    I'm having this issue right now and it's maddening... Anyone know a cheat to just delete a pet?

You can do it in Manage Worlds > Manage Households, editing the household.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Unibunny9Unibunny9 Posts: 11 New Member
    Okay, so, I have a story where my sim is an assassin, and this is super helpful!
  • happy__Dayshappy__Days Posts: 1 New Member
    dint work... do i have to add their name or something? and how does it know witch sim to kill? i only want my teenage son dead not his baby brother or mother...
  • Maddiesims4Maddiesims4 Posts: 1 New Member
    None of these work for me help!