Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your pretty,sexy Non cc sims

2...Next

Comments

• DizzyDi34DizzyDi34 Posts: 449 Member
    I know it looks like a "Most Wanted" ad but these are my most favorite cc-free sims and the ones I think are "attractive":

2dqvt5e.jpg

They all look very nice great job
  • LadyAlexielLadyAlexiel Posts: 123 Member
    Here some picture of some sims I created without cc, but I used Vanderetro poses.
    jwKx71H.jpg
    6SdTT8E.jpg
    QpFPhJO.jpg
    5GkxJW8.jpg
    QHZv8KI.jpg
    To see more of my creations click here.Or you can visit my sims 4 gallery
    HBmnvTh.jpg
  • DizzyDi34DizzyDi34 Posts: 449 Member
    Here some picture of some sims I created without cc, but I used Vanderetro poses.
    jwKx71H.jpg
    6SdTT8E.jpg
    QpFPhJO.jpg
    5GkxJW8.jpg
    QHZv8KI.jpg

Very nice sims your red head guys are handsome specially the guy in the blue shirt
  • ZilogManZilogMan Posts: 57 Member
    edited January 2018
    I'm not a real connoisseur of faces... when you count up, the number of eyeballs, nostrils and earlobes should match, but so long as things don't get too far out of whack quite a wide range of facial geometry can look fine. What lets a lot of townies down are bad haircuts and clothing choices that emphasise things in the wrong direction or just plain make them look like a weirdo.

If the above is "OK", the thing that does it for me more as a guy are bodily proportions. After hitting the randomise button , I usually end up making the following changes
    • narrower shoulders... more feminine
    • chest (polite word) smaller but raised up - quality > quantity.
    • waist - narrower
    • hips - wider
    • limbs - thicker. Not sure why so many Sims have those Olive Oyl sticky limbs
    • stomach - pull it in a bit - not that female sims can't get away with having a little bit of belly, its more for the sake of any male offspring. This game doesn't know about gene expression and their sons will have similar pear shaped physiques, they can only carry that off if they have a flat stomach (lots of cardio to stay super lean) and also do quite a bit of weights to try bulk the upper body a bit
    • seat area (polite word!) - generally put as little on here as i can get away with, they're meant to be a fit young adult right? Gives them some scope to gain later. Large plumb plus large hips together is too much

TBH , this "barbie doll" type thing came off the gallery, someone else did the face (huge manga eyes) , I altered her body proportions a bit. I left her clothing "as is" for now and it certainly ... works.. but, now that she has a family I think she should dress a bit more modestly around them, even in her night time attire !

R9JdBzZ.png

More or less my own work is my Alien Sim, seen here at my remodelled Movers and Shakers gym chatting to Bella in the steam room. Judging by appearances, Bella's smuggled a couple of cakes into the health club, which possibly explains how she can spend 18 hours a day here without wasting away.

pGC4h3r.jpg
    M8vqrez.jpg

I also added a fridge and vending machine, since I've never been to a gym in the UK that didn't have a place you could buy a snack or drink on the premises. Here she is committing a major faux pas by bringing crockery into the fitness room. I deliberately give her clashing colours on her clothing, since I reasoned that her eyes probably respond to different frequencies of light than ours. This also explains why she's convinced there is no need to wear a disguise, because her hair is grown and styled like a human's.

GoaA8sS.jpg

• MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited January 2018
    Nope...haven't come over to the TS4 camp yet. but had a little fun with the TS4 CAS Demo today. So here's my Sims.

Haruo and River (McIrish) Chikamori (from TS3)

This is them in TS3

Screenshot-7.jpg

This is them in TS4 (if I had the full version, they would be elders owing by the timeline.

River%2526Haruo_TS4.jpg

Don't know if the push-pull is less sensitive on the demo but it made me pine for the sliders.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • TodilooTodiloo Posts: 110 Member
    edited February 2018
    Here's some of my favourite sims that I have created. I don't use cc at all, I'm too scared of it xD

39180487505_fa2d98d7a0_c.jpg
    39180732905_516ee64c2b_c.jpg
    Gallery ID: cykelnHH -mostly making realistic horseys
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    edited February 2018
    @MyFavoritedesign Ohhh oooohhhh, sexy daddy I like that sim. <3<3

fIaqWzB.png
    My cute little country girl, Bonnie.

R0qxHgn.png
    And my gold digging man eater, Roxanne.
    Post edited by LadyKyn on
    5vJrxmT.png
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Thank you @LadyKyn! <3 My sexy daddies are perfect match for your girls. :p:D:D
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    @Todiloo Your Sims are so awesome!! :love: Are they up on the gallery? Am currently busy populating my newest save and I'd love to have that Sim in the bottom left (as well as perhaps a few others) in it!
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • TodilooTodiloo Posts: 110 Member
    @Firande Thank you so much! Yeah, most of those sims are in my gallery, my ID is cykelnHH
    Gallery ID: cykelnHH -mostly making realistic horseys
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    edited February 2018
    My bad boy character
    00.jpg
    edited February 2018
    GALLERY ID Tinacolada00

00.jpg
    00.jpg
    And this guy!
  • KittHavenKittHaven Posts: 87 Member
    I have a bunch of Sims under the gallery name KittHaven that don't use CC. At the moment I really prefer using Custom Content so I haven't made any recently. My absolute favourite that I've made though is my modern rendition of Princess Jasmine from Aladdin! You can download her if you like, as well as a bunch of other CC-free Disney Princesses by searching KittHaven in the gallery.

03_31_18_12_24_04am_by_yurash_emc-dc7ode0.png
    03_31_18_12_23_10am_by_yurash_emc-dc7odea.png

I just love her so much... XD
    Hello! My name is KittHaven, or Kitt, and I have played the Sims 4 for quite a while. Maybe I'll think of something worthwhile to put here one day...

Origin ID: KittHaven
  • MoonBaby0803MoonBaby0803 Posts: 34 Member
    So many amazing looking sims! I usually have a terribly hard time finding any sims without cc so I could get inspired or get an idea for my own sims. Sadly no mods or cc for the console. XD