Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 1-2-3's town in The sims 4

I saw this guy fan arts: https://filipesims.deviantart.com/gallery/
He remade old sims town from the previous game but in sims 4 style :)
And I tought.... don't you guys think it would be neat to have a ''nostalgia'' game pack that would add in the sims 4 the old towns and some of their caracters? I would love to play with the Curious family again in Strangetown but sims 4 style :3

Sims 1 original town:
_sims_4_fanmade_map__cidade_velha___old_town_by_filipesims-danbv5o.jpg

Sims 2 Strangetown:
_sims_4_fanmade_map__estranhpolis___strangetown_by_filipesims-dan5qmp.jpg

Sims 3 Monte Vista:
_sims_4_fanmade_map__monte_vista_by_filipesims-dapdgex.jpg

(art by https://filipesims.deviantart.com/gallery/)

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    edited April 2018
    I am currently working on my own Sims 2 save in S4. I am recreating households (including dead sims in case you want their ghosts) and lots. I am trying to keep as close to them as possible while updating them with a modern twist. Once I have completed the entire S2 version, I will upload it all to the gallery. My gallery I.D. is #dannydanbo. If you follow me, it will alert you every time I upload anything.

I used S4 worlds as S2 worlds:
    Willow Creek is Pleasantview
    Oasis Springs is Strangetown
    Windenburg is Veronaville
    Brindleton Bay is Riverblossom Hills
    Newcrest is Desiderata Valley
    San Myshuno is Belladonna Cove

It's taking a lot of time and effort but I'm really happy with the way it is turning out.
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    Are these just drawings or can I actually download one of these? I would love to put my sims in Belladonna Cove.
    Are these just drawings or can I actually download one of these? I would love to put my sims in Belladonna Cove.

The devs are the only one who can add worlds to our games. These are just for fun.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I am currently working on my own Sims 2 save in S4. I am recreating households (including dead sims in case you want their ghosts) and lots. I am trying to keep as close to them as possible while updating them with a modern twist. Once I have completed the entire S2 version, I will upload it all to the gallery. My gallery I.D. is #dannydanbo. If you follow me, it will alert you every time I upload anything.

It's taking a lot of time and effort but I'm really happy with the way it is turning out.
    At least, if we get a second and musical/celebrity-themed city world, it'll be Downtown.
  • VengefulNoodlesVengefulNoodles Posts: 128 Member
    I'd love to see those towns :3
    o5jNANX.gif
  • minimouetteminimouette Posts: 75 Member
    edited April 2018

they are simply fan art, sadly :3. But I must say I would be afraid of the impact of a downloaded world in the sims 4 since it is not built for custom worlds.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

That is awesome :O i'll follow you for sure :) mine is #minimouette
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Remember Sims 3 world packs? They would make waaaaay more sense in Sims 4, seeing that we Just have one small world every year. But I want tô see remakes of old worlds in Sims 4. Let the unreleased ones for the expansions, but look a Monte Vista, or Lunar Lakes... They were só unique and awesome... I would love to play Sims 1 neighborhood again too... Pleasure EA, If youre not going to give us a S4CAW, até least release worlds for uuuussss
    Karon wrote: »
    Remember Sims 3 world packs? They would make waaaaay more sense in Sims 4, seeing that we Just have one small world every year. But I want tô see remakes of old worlds in Sims 4. Let the unreleased ones for the expansions, but look a Monte Vista, or Lunar Lakes... They were só unique and awesome... I would love to play Sims 1 neighborhood again too... Pleasure EA, If youre not going to give us a S4CAW, até least release worlds for uuuussss

??? what is S4CAW ????

??? what is S4CAW ????

Sims 4 Create A World (which we do not have in this version but have had in past versions)
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    I've created the Sims 4 versions of the Grunts and the Smiths from sims 2. And Nervous and Pascal are raising alien babies too. And I've remade a few random Sims 3 characters like Cycl0n3 Sw0rd and Ree Treave.

And I would love to have some Sims - Sims 3 towns to play with. I kind of miss the old Sims 3 store
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

unfortunately were stuck with EA's hoods :#

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member

??? what is S4CAW ????

In Sims 3 we had a tool called Create A World... S4CAW is just a reference tô a Sims 4 Create a World Tool... I would love that :blush:
    marcel21 wrote: »

unfortunately were stuck with EA's hoods :#

but who knows! :) maybe with a little hope iyt's gonna come up :3 I prefer to be positive abouth this game, even if it have its flaws :/

??? what is S4CAW ????

In Sims 3 we had a tool called Create A World... S4CAW is just a reference tô a Sims 4 Create a World Tool... I would love that :blush:

OH! yes I remember! I never really used them to be honnest though.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I like this. I especially would like the Sims 1 town as an open to create neighborhood like Newcrest is. All the neighborhoods look cool though.
  • AisurandoAisurando Posts: 20 Member
    These are really neat!
  • midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    I have a mod that allows you to change the world names (link in signature or Google my username) which helps a little! I also have a blank save with renamed worlds. It's nice for a change, especially if you play multiple saves.
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I like this. I especially would like the Sims 1 town as an open to create neighborhood like Newcrest is. All the neighborhoods look cool though.

and how cool would that be to also have a sims 4 version of the old building in the gallery :P
    I have two buildings from S2 in my gallery, Sims Gone Wired and Crypt O' Night Club. You can find them under my I.D. #dannydanbo
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I've always liked the Sims3 basegame world, probably because I really liked some of the characters.

I'd love to see those towns :3

What is that movie at the bottom of your post? :)