Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    simerizersimerizer Posts: 38 Member
    edited March 2018
    @Simtown15 that makes preggies pretty invincible while on vacation it seems because they do not die from anything, poison darts or curses have nothing on them.
    I discovered the cap of capitalism today because my sim bought a retail store to utilize her manipulation (charisma) and exploitation (sale) skills only to know that her account limit is 9 999 999 simoleons. That makes the 10 millions painting that I specially created for her in Buy mode is forever out-of-her-league (...until I edit the price down of course)
    And who knows the cheapstake Pancake could buy a riddiculously-priced sport car if you sold it hard enough? The townies suddenly and madly are all millionaires in the making.
    ...ore maybe because of the boozes
    https://imgur.com/0twB3VI
    Post edited by simerizer on
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited April 2018
    [s] Infertility male won't pregnancy by alien abduction.
    Don't ask me why I know. :) :) :) [/s]

Please forget what i said :) :) :)
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Fun fact. If you play as Grimmy or have a sim with the reaper trait they can still get poisoned in the jungle they just won't die unless you remove the trait before the buff expires.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    When two teens has pink bar and one of them becomes adult, They will kisses when they meets, but hasn't romance interactions.
    Entrance to the abyss
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

• Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    If a sim drinks both the light tea and the dark tea at the festival, they'll get a dazed moodlet called "conflicting sides".
  • Options
    BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    So, I'm slowly working my way through this post. I'm on page 24 out of the current 220.
    Just want to add:
    +When your Sim's handiness gets high enough they can "expert repair"
    +You can use the cloning machine on relics. Making a decent chunk of change.
    +I'm not sure of this but I had a Sim call a repair person and then left the game and when I came back I had a message saying they came and repaired things while I was gone.
    +Bassinets link to the mother's bed and will be placed as close as possible to it.
  • Options
    DaisyBooBooDaisyBooBoo Posts: 8 New Member
    Thanks to this page I found out a lot of things I didn't know.
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    missmani09 wrote: »
    Didnt know about the double bed thing! *Goes into game to refurnish rooms*

what double bed thing? there's so much happening in here I think I missed this
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    If you give birth to an alien at the hospital they will have a relly cute bbirth certificate

Birth certificates.. I'm guessing if you have a pregnant sim but have baby at the hospital you get one, rather than if you have the baby at home?

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    Moon_Simmer92Moon_Simmer92 Posts: 29 Member
    edited April 2018
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    An Alien Sim's Disguise can vary from more than one different look. As in, they could have 5 different skin tones, eye and hair colours etc. for 5 different attires. With Alien's, their disguises can practically be created like completely different Sims.

Oh cool!! If only that could mean if an alien sim changes disguise and talks to someone who knows the alien is an alien, the game would treat the relationship like the sim who previously knew the alien as an alien doesn’t know now!
    My Favourite Sims Games:1. The Sims 42. The Sims 3 (PC)3. The Sims Medieval4. The Sims 2
  • Options
    Moon_Simmer92Moon_Simmer92 Posts: 29 Member
    edited April 2018
    Love this thread!
    My Favourite Sims Games:1. The Sims 42. The Sims 3 (PC)3. The Sims Medieval4. The Sims 2
  • Options
    Nh6650 wrote: »
    pezhead7 wrote: »
    Nh6650 wrote: »
    I am sure all of you knew this but I recently found out that if you have set multiple (everyday or whatever)outfits for the sim, they will change into different ones at different times.

Whoa, how do you set multiple outfits ? I as only aware of the one we catagory ! This is a literal game changer !!!

Above the type of outfit , e.g everyday there is a plus sign. Click on that and you can add multiple outfits, I think 5 maximum.Do the same for every category.

That's awesome! I thought we ouldn't do that in Sims 4, so I was a little disappointed. Glad I found this thread!

I always have to choose wisely because I stumble on TOO many cute outfits, I don't have spaces for all of them

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    Poekie03 wrote: »
    The other day when I was playing I noticed that when my sim came home from work (detective career) her husband came outside to kiss her on the cheek (like he was saying "welcome home darling!")! I never noticed that before and thought it was sweet :)

one of my dogs will go outside and greet the sims coming back from work/school

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    Sim who in negative mood or hothead/gloomy will knocks over the chess when they lose.
    CPMzp6.png
    CPQp6O.png
    Entrance to the abyss

• Options
    If you give the Grim Reaper trait to townies, they can become your designated deadly beauty

H3ETiF6.jpg

• Options
    aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    Did you know that hot headed sims will almost always rage quit multiplayer video games? Even if that sim is also a geek.
  • Options
    Haha...do they have a moodlet after rage-quitting? I think its quite fitting, although I could not believe my eyes today when my gamer sim became Very Focus but still had time talking to her wife nearby, that just simply defeats the point of being FOCUS.

• Options
    Good sims can't woohoo in coffins.
    Incomprehensible. :):):):):):):):):):)

I don't know how about squeamish.
    Entrance to the abyss

• Options
    aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    simerizer wrote: »
    Haha...do they have a moodlet after rage-quitting? I think its quite fitting, although I could not believe my eyes today when my gamer sim became Very Focus but still had time talking to her wife nearby, that just simply defeats the point of being FOCUS.

Yes as a matter of fact they do, in fact that is how I knew he had rage quitted - I hovered the moodlet and bust out laughing.
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Hmm. Well, I don't know where to put this, but it's too strange, so here it goes. I have a Sim that generated with the name Alicent Ricketts and she seems to be a vampire... a wandering elder, too, it appears.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I knew that a vampire drinking in public can cause a scene, but not that it could stop an entire party!

Before:

tanzparty1-alleswunde65qxv.png

After:

tanzparty2-ohhel...yspsb.png

My goddess of the dead could barely care less, though. :D
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    I knew that a vampire drinking in public can cause a scene, but not that it could stop an entire party!

Before:

tanzparty1-alleswunde65qxv.png

After:

tanzparty2-ohhel...yspsb.png

My goddess of the dead could barely care less, though. :D

Hunh! Did they all go home, or what?
  • Options
    damagedlostbrokendamagedlostbroken Posts: 293 Member
    Sim who in negative mood or hothead/gloomy will knocks over the chess when they lose.
    CPMzp6.png
    CPQp6O.png

@Shadow_Assassin , your dark sim is BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • Options
    vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    BMSO wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone knows these but...
    1. Your sim can make an extra 50 simoleons per pile of trash or plate if they drag it to the nano trash can while in live mode.
    2. If you have an empty wine glass you can drag it to the sell option of your active sim's inventory and get 100 simoleons for it.
    3. If you have a rude guest your active sim can literally stink them out to the point of leaving. (If you have parent hood) Click your active sim and use the fart option repeatedly and your rude guest will leave the house.
    4. If you have a flirty sim with a high enough athletic skill they can hip bump the boxing bag. ^^.

The stinking out the rude sim is too funny! I love it!
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • Options
    RhinoRhino Posts: 14 New Member
    I never knew the 1st one... I also learnt to not eat cowplants cake... :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top