Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• astera00astera00 Posts: 267 Member
    Bella Goth was caught having an affair with Marcus, the Mob Boss of town. Poor Mortimer was furious and Marcus just had to rub salt in the wound by challenging him to a chess game and taunting him throughout >:) As Bella and the children went to work and school, still Marcus continued the game. Poor Mortimer couldn't take the sight of him anymore and grew steadily angrier and angrier... until Grim showed up! He was so furious over Bella's affair and having the man who did it sitting casually in his home, challenging him to games, that he eventually died of anger. All before the kids got home :'(

A sad day for the Goths. That's Marcus in the avatar, just chillin' with Grim, cloudgazing after the deed was done. They become besties after that and Marcus continues to be a homewrecker. Well, the save is called Criminal Empire, so it isn't a pleasant one to live in :D
  • simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    Oh, so much has happened today in my 100 Baby save! A little more image heavy than I usually post, but I'm so excited to share all that's happened!!

Elena had her last babies before she became an elder. She shared the big news with Cameron and started her first ACTUAL relationship! (27 kids, and this is her first boyfriend :D )
    yCYfKRI.png

They went on a date and were adorable
    KmLMfcV.png

Elena's thanking the heavens there won't be anymore babies. Aurora doesn't look so amused.
    v0xEQzv.png

Elena ages up. *tear*
    SqU96ow.png

ALL of her kids, aged up.
    mLCIzvf.png

Elena and Cameron, both elders now, get married.
    yHlcJ2L.png
    85ZN3ZM.png

Elena and Cameron move out of Elena's giant seven bedroom family home, and into a small cottage in Windenburg.
    a46VUIK.png
    gXiqMGb.png

My bby looks so happy :')
    jWyWY7P.png
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • dbtbandit67dbtbandit67 Posts: 12 New Member
    @todiloo I just requested you on Origin, I just took screen shots of how balconies can be built with the wall constructor/multiple levels, I'm doing it myself for my 2nd floor ballroom
  • dbtbandit67dbtbandit67 Posts: 12 New Member
    Chad asked Sophie to go to the museum with him after they both got off work and after they spent the day together they finally became an item! The sexual tension is finally over as they both now share the same bed. One night as they were both asleep a strange orphan kid Demario walks into the house, helps himself to a cheese sandwich that was prepared earlier in the kitchen, and is the first one to to swim in the new pool;the outdoor area and pool house not being done yet. We do have a spare bedroom now if he really has nowhere else to go :-)
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    I'm gonna add a swimming pool then pool house, and BBQ and a number of other outdoor furniture and seating area. I think I'm also gonna have that wedding area thing that leads up to and overlooks the lake, and overtime I'll eventually add a second and third floor, with one of the floors having nothing but a kitchen, bathroom, and bedrooms, and the other floor basically being a gigantic dining room/ballroom. Will post pics.

How do you post pics on this forum? Directly I mean. Do I have to reach a certain number of posts first?

Hey @dbtbandit67, yes you need to become a member by posting a certain amount. I can't remember how many posts though. Maybe someone else knows?
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

So many amazing stories! It's always fun to see the antics of what Bella Goth is getting up to!

In my game today there was a birth, there was life and love and happiness. Closely followed by murder and mayhem and mischief.

I loved every second of it.

My sim, Sabrina got in a fight and lost against Vlad today:

JQkI0Cn.png

She begged him to spare Colten's life. And he conceded - for now.

HU8mERj.png

Then her husband finally turned into a vampire:

aGnoE3f.png

And they got into an argument because she wouldn't tell him what she and Vlad were fighting about.

VmdJlKJ.png

Obviously they kissed and made up though:

fnQb5fc.png
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    BMSO wrote: »
    I created an alien Vampire hybrid. Was just messing around with cheats and Viola. Also found out that if you edit them while they are in disguise their disguise will be gone and their dark form will be their alien self without the echo voice. She can use both alien and vampire powers but if edited it messes up.

CAS shot:
    40581301784_d6cf2ca299_b.jpg

Game play:
    26422873147_41bcd27b70_b.jpg

I ended up with full alien/vampires when my vampire scientist got abducted! I can't seem to control their CAS at all, lol. It just reverts to their alien form, sometimes with randomly picked outfits :-P

OVbjWK6.png
    jk5Pmy3.png
  • RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member
    Backtracking a bit...

Ember Deathweaver made friends with her neighbor Kyle Vatore (Kyle is Caleb's son.)

21o5835.jpg

They started dating as soon as they became teens and exchanged promise rings.

2lbddl4.jpg

And today, one day into Young Adult, they got married.

2vdpiqv.jpg

Another selfie for their wall:

4q34n9.jpg

After the wedding they went and sang a few karaoke duets:

ngab6x.jpg

A story in three pictures:

13zv9l2.jpg
    Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

edited April 2018
    I posted this on the happy play thread, since it made me very happy lol, and I feel bad for crossposting, especially such a long post, but I first started talking about my Vampire/Genius Sisters threesome here, and I feel like I should follow up here as well for the glorious conclusion. Or, not conclusion, but last chapter to part 1 of the story, let's say. Ladies and Gentlemen, and variations there upon: we're having a wedding!

So, things continued to be nice and rosy in the household, even with Alyssa married to Satanika while being engaged to Satanika's sister Danine. Satanika was usually out all night in her criminal career, and Danine was gone most days as a writer, so there were no jealousy issues at all, and they all tookk turns taking care of little Alyk. But, soon enough, Alyssa got the whim to get married to Danine, and it seemed a real shame to break up her and Satanika, and I knew that if I wanted to have a big wedding event (which Romantic Danine totally deserved) then it would likely trigger that jealousy so...I cheated, and gave Alyssa the Player reward trait without making her do the serial romantic aspiration, JUST so I could have a big wedding and keep my nice, happy, polyamorous family together :-P And man, if it didn't turn out to be possibly THE most successful wedding I've ever done. Like, I've earned gold before, but never in a way that felt so natural and smooth. It was honestly a breathtaking experience to play. And I even got pictures!

Boy, did I get pictures.

Alyssa, and her brother, who was a guest, are vampires, so we had the wedding at night. Danine took the next day off work, so no worries there, and it was already everyone else's day off anyway. They exchanged vows at right around the stroke of midnight.

NRR9WyY.png
    NBtbHD8.png
    Wf5GGe5.png
    fZZQHTc.png

Satanika isn't wearing black cause she's sad btw, black and gold are just Her Colors. And although it's not traditional, I actually think Danine looks stunning in her green dress. It was quite a small wedding actually, just immediate family, but Danine and Satanika have four other siblings, so that filled things out a bit. Alysssa father didn't even show up, he's always been rather absentee, and her other paretn, whoever they are (darn geneology tree :-/) passed away sometime ago. her brother was there tho, so that was good, and he and Satanika managed to behave themselves (they actually hate each other lol).

Anyway, then it was back to the Von Haunt Estate house (a rebuild from the gallery, of course) for refreshments and cake, and mingling of course. Here's Danine and Alyssa with Danine's mom and Alyssa's brother, all looking stunning. I'm probably over using that word :-P

UeUdh2b.png

And here's all three of our "thruple," absolutely thrilled and happy together.

ypmf5Rh.png

Little Alyk set the table, and then it was time for cake.
    iKQOAKJ.png

I love this little moment actually, Danine and Alyssa, with their brothers on either side :-D Oh, and of course Mimsy crashed, but that's fine. there actually weren't too many other people there, since it was so late, so the ghosts were really the only ones to contend with, lol.

Anyway, cake:

2FkSjA2.png
    Wct7u0D.png

(Ugh, Markus, why is your face like that, it's so creepy, haha) And then some declarations of love:

4zMtCrE.png
    1zKY2T6.png

There was a brief moment when Alyk got spooked by a ghost, and used some naughty words at the dinner table.

VvVh2lK.png
    "Now, now, young man, you know better than that." But that was really the only major hiccup. I mean, the caterer didn't make a cake, but that was expected ;-P

Then the newlywed were feeling frisky, so it was upstairs to whoohoo

hTBW51C.png
    VNn0nQy.png

Aaaand the next morning the family all had breakfast together :-D

zF25Xfy.png

And they all lived Happily ever after. or, well...hopefully. We'll see :wink:

TDFCx3m.png
  • thecatxothecatxo Posts: 7 New Member
    Update: I created a random made sim named Angel Shirley. She is a mean genius who dislikes children, and i am attempting to pair her with Kaden's cousin, Gene. Guess if these two hit it off and get married, then ill have to make sure she stays away from her child after she gives birth lol.
    What an amazing conclusion @FanPhoria - did you get them married in a hidden world?

• Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I recreated some families from "TS 2 - Seasons" (Riverblossomhills, if I remember correctly?!).
    But I renamed some of the characters. So now I have three new familes in my game:
    Herbst
    Elena (died of the bad fish dish), Andreas and their son Jakob who is currently going steady with Julia (but will break up with her when he meets Sandra).
    Sommer
    Raimund, Alexandra (loves Salvadorada) and their daughter Julia. Raimund and Alexandra had a fight because she is abroad so often and now they got divorced.
    Roth
    Manfred, Stella, Sandra and Alessio moved to Willow Creek today.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    I'm at baby number 7 of my baby challenge. Yes I am using a male sim as the baby machine, I am weird, it's a thing!

This is Ginger, she's only just become a toddler but already she has her daddy smitten!
    MMT8zi6.png

And after having a tantrum and being snuggled by daddy, this popped up lol! She's going to be trouble! :D
    MxRv9GZ.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

LJFoxie wrote: »
    I'm at baby number 7 of my baby challenge. Yes I am using a male sim as the baby machine, I am weird, it's a thing!

This is Ginger, she's only just become a toddler but already she has her daddy smitten!
    MMT8zi6.png

And after having a tantrum and being snuggled by daddy, this popped up lol! She's going to be trouble! :D
    MxRv9GZ.png

That is too cute! My current toddler is driving me crazy with her wild trait! But I've never seen that moodlet before!

• ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So two deaths and three age ups in the game today (yesterday). Super sad day for the Rhodes-Melo family. Tiago died, then Belle pleaded for his life. Then the same thing happened for Belle. They were both spared and spent their last 10 hours together. After some rigorous woohoo Tiago passed then Belle super sad overexerted herself working out.

Thankfully Hannah just aged to a YA so she is now the sole caregiver of her sister and brothers. Freddy aged up to a teen and so did Emerson, the generation 2 heiress.

This is about to get very pic heavy. Belle and Tiago's last day.

1ktG4aV.png
    Last selfie.

DNXXg5u.png
    Tiago's first death.

5fKGOvt.png
    Second death.

U0TchNx.png
    Belle's final death.

PFMswmi.png
    Freddy as a teen. Ugh those stupid lips!

SCnA9SR.png
    Emerson as a teen. Ugh I love her! I can't wait to see her pretty babies.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • TodilooTodiloo Posts: 110 Member
    @todiloo I just requested you on Origin, I just took screen shots of how balconies can be built with the wall constructor/multiple levels, I'm doing it myself for my 2nd floor ballroom

seriously? That would be so cool! :heart: I can't see your request? :O
    Gallery ID: cykelnHH -mostly making realistic horseys
    kemisz wrote: »
    What an amazing conclusion @FanPhoria - did you get them married in a hidden world?

Ah, no, they're at the Von Haunt Estate in Windenberg, I downloaded a rebuild from the gallery. The waterfall is down past the hedgemaze, I've used it for weddings before. Seemed a good way to get something picturesque, then run inside for the vampires before the sun came up ;-P
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    LJFoxie wrote: »

MMT8zi6.png

MxRv9GZ.png

That is too cute! My current toddler is driving me crazy with her wild trait! But I've never seen that moodlet before!

It's a first for me too, oh the joys I have ahead lol! :p
    pa5RIHV.jpg

FanPhoria wrote: »

Ah, no, they're at the Von Haunt Estate in Windenberg, I downloaded a rebuild from the gallery. The waterfall is down past the hedgemaze, I've used it for weddings before. Seemed a good way to get something picturesque, then run inside for the vampires before the sun came up ;-P

Oh I see! Thanks for clarifying! It was so picturesque!

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    edited April 2018
    I took my eyes of my dad Markus Higginbotham for a moment and he got himself in trouble with the outside barbecue, setting himself and the nearby six seater table and chairs on fire. All my family ran outside to the street and The Grim Reaper arrived. Little Noah Higginbotham was at last successful with his pleading after all the older members failed. (The G.R. obviously likes kids) The Grim Reaper got busy with the fire extinguisher, putting the fire out and then went in to watch TV. Markus went upstairs for a shower.

A day in the life of the Higginbotham family.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    Nice to see that fancy food Genesis made the cat a few days ago mostly went to waste. Good kitty.
    3Mx6TXd.png
    Ace: "None of this kiddy stuff in my kitchen."
    Q7WqWzA.png
    And then Ace and Genesis enjoyed a good adventure movie while chilling out in the kitchen. They got pretty hyped.
    w4Ek6uo.png
    So Genesis continues to work on her second passion in life.
    zM3s6h7.png
    Ace: "Oh hey mom, nice of you to visit but I gotta fix this trash compactor."
    TRc3ytd.png
    Ace: "On second thought, shouldn't have done this while I was holding my lunch.....or shirtless."
    GqZ2gAv.png
    End of an era....the kitchen TV broke......but they're rich so they replaced it.
    tf1xaug.png
    Ace continues to show off his muscles to people, at least this time his aunt is amused by it.
    lfpBZF0.png
    And then Aunt Tabitha went to go sing Karaoke......and her sister was right, she sounds like a dying cat.
    03BmnSQ.png
    There seems to be a problem....that problem is the rock climbing machine is breaking down while Ace is still on it!
    V36YG1m.png
    4p5kPe0.png
    This doesn't look good! Stick the landing Ace, stick the landing!
    duFMc8X.png
    Oh....
    xf1becK.png
    Justice: "So......nice morning."
    r755AYm.png
    Luckily Justice knows Juniper's favorite spot to scratch.
    REwCLX4.png
    Iris: "Hey Justice let me show you some memes."
    Justice: "Uhh.....are we just going to ignore the fact that you're rocking some silk pajamas?"
    Iris: "We're rich kids, why AREN'T you wearing expensive clothing?"
    Point taken.
    LsXgO49.png
    Early morning yoga is nice but early morning chess is much more relaxing.
    b4qckYy.png
    The high level chef is starving and just kind of standing there not knowing what to do.
    xPCFrT2.png
    I mean, she'd probably know what to do if she didn't just decide to drop the food on the floor and start freaking out.
    oZo10LX.png
    Huh, this is a pretty awful place to put a window.
    Rde9pcG.png
    Oh well, plenty of alone time for Genesis to go swimming. Check out that wicked sick backfli-
    alcJTkd.png
    And then she lost her swimsuit in the pool. Awful time for someone to look up at this rich people pool.
    GbmI5ST.png
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited April 2018
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    current mood

I get to start completely from Scratch!
    My entire Save I've been building on for 2 years, all my Mods, CC, even my Gallery, gone.
    I shouldn't have updated and backed up my folders to the location I place them in. -_-

I'm not mad Just annoyed... A little happy cause I do need to sift through my mods folder and update and get rid of A LOT.... but my Sims and Builds... such a project may take some time. Goal is to get it all back by Winter.

I know how you feel. I just had to delete my 2 year old save due to a glitch.

I didn't even have a choice, I just went into the Game, and I noticed... the game is running awfully fast. and not lagging... why is it giving me "Welcome to the Sims 4, Get to Work, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Vampires" and all the other Packs I own?

And then I realized. It was all gone.

I'm not sure where I begin do I go get the Mods I need or do I start building and recreating Sims?
    so many lots to clear, so many premades and townies to delete... cheats... and skills to rebuild.

Where did you place your old game folders?

It was in my Documents folder, but what had happened was, My computer needed to update. and there wasn't enough space on my computer for the update, (Only by a few KBs) So I thought I'll back up my folders to the Cloud. I forgot to turn Auto Update iCloud off. and went a whole day and went into the Game not thinking. And then you get my original post. By the time I realized what was happening and exited the game, The iCloud Updated the Documents folder with a Complete Reset of the Game. *Takes a Deep Breath*

Alls good, I'm looking at it with a positive point of view... fresh start. I can rebuild, and recreate I've managed to remake my simself, and a few other sims. it's not as hard as I thought, reassembled my Mods Folder by downloading only my essentials... bummed that a few CCs aren't available for download anymore...

I don't think I'll Start a new Save until I get most of my CAS Folder and build material CC folder back in place.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited April 2018
    I started over with the Mooney-Cole family a few days ago and, though I was only planning on reviving the parents and their two children(Madison and Ryder), I gave in and let Ryan and Katherine have another baby! Now they have Madison, Ryder, and Alexia(aka: Lexi)! Ryan, Katherine, Ryder, and Lexi all aged up and Madison will be a teen in 8 days! Ryan and Katherine are adults, Ryder is a child, and Lexi is a toddler! Katherine makes over $3000 a day in royalty checks as a writer(in addition to what she brings home from actually *going* to work) and Ryan is in the Business career.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    @DoodlyDoofus can I just say, I always look forward to your updates. Your Sims are such characters and you've always got funny captions :D
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Sunbi is the daughter of EunB & Don Lothario.
    39542153670_38cec44db1_z.jpg
    One day Sunbi came home from work in this outfit.

40455872345_624343c334_z.jpg
    She married an alien named Clyde. Clyde is a writer & Sunbi is on her way to become patron of the arts some day. They have 4 daughters Sunmi, Sunhwa, Sunye & Sunhye.

26480135567_8cb537a0d6_z.jpg
    From left Sunhwa, Sunmi & Sunbi eating dinner.

40637398624_2644433311_z.jpgM
    Happy Sunhwa.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top