Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited April 2018
    There's a beautiful Ikea lot on the gallery and the attention to detail is amazing.

My sim and her mother in law went shopping - she was looking to make the apartment more homey :blush:

1oL1lUt.jpg

LYDtU5W.jpg

1HUy4X3.jpg
  • sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member

Had a little wedding today, Adrian Goth and Imogen Bheeda

H65g4GJ.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

I made Brett and Kaia into Vampires. I most likely won't play them any further than this. Not a huge fan of the Vamps in Sims. More of a Witch and Were girl myself but I wanted to see how they would look Vamped out :grin:

wwO0bD1.png

rR7Rk8O.png

aWISmZt.png
    vYYOKXC.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • TodilooTodiloo Posts: 110 Member

At first I thought it was soo darn cute, my new kitty hiding behind her favourite toy when she's scared.
    40421257315_192c5af052_z.jpg

Hmm.. starting to get a bit suspicious here.. why would she bring the toy to the loo?
    41274685262_d9291b5dff_z.jpg

That does it. I'll just have to accept that my new kitty and her favourite toy are one. I hope it goes away when she grows up..
    40421257195_e6a5df871e_z.jpg
    Gallery ID: cykelnHH -mostly making realistic horseys
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    @Todiloo: have the cat travel somewhere (e.g. I took my to the vet's) and the toy should dislodge itself :D
    @loubyloulou thanks, great tip! :D
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited April 2018
    Shadow and vampire Ulrike Faust.
    Cim6kq.png

1930-40's style.
    CimRpT.png

CimW1U.png
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    @Shadow_Assassin nice screenshots and very unique sims ^.^
    @Todiloo She loves the toy so much she wants to have it... always mwahaha... seriously though, the first picture is adorable

I am a bit behind and forgot to take pictures, but the twins grew into children and so the family decided to head out to the park.

Lord Byron and his son, Percival, play a game of chess
    xuCCKHVl.png

and Agnes and Emily sit and chat on a park bench
    6c3TT5Jl.png

whilst Terrance and William play pirates. Will looks ecstatic :lol:
    TK6ixeml.png
    @Celticgamer0 haha thank you. I adore your photos! The style suits them prefectly! :D
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Hope y'all aren't tired of "no reflection bar tricks" cause I'm sure not!
    FUywScr.png

And here's a rare sighting of my alien vampire and his clone in human clothes!

GD7oGUt.png

I didn't pick those outfits by the way, being full alien and full vampire makes the CAS glitch and I have zero control. They just sometimes end up in random outfits. The one on the right is wearing his work outfit, but earlier he was in this:

OVbjWK6.png
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @FanPhoria Oh wow! Your alien is gorgeous! He's so intense and in that last shot he looks almost smug in his intensity! XD What a handsome sim. <3

Kaia had another set of twins. Thankfully they weren't as bad as their siblings as toddlers.

uTuW4Yj.png

Maybe you shouldn't be around the baby right now Brett :fearful:

LUnqg68.png

Project day!

SqzyHVV.png

Q7wLwse.png
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited April 2018
    So when using the satellite making everyone pass out I see this in the lab. xD
    Knock out leap frog anyone?

27468240368_2f068ca9e0_b.jpg
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    @FanPhoria Oh wow! Your alien is gorgeous! He's so intense and in that last shot he looks almost smug in his intensity! XD What a handsome sim. <3

Oh, thank you! I quite agree actually, haha. he's quite the looker ;-D I did try to make over his disguise in the beginning, just gave him hairand a human eye color, kept the skin, put him in a cute outfit. I really liked the look, but of course it didn't stick. Apparently vampire aliens were never meant to exist :-P But I did nab a couple pictures, so I'll have that at least!

pENT9NJ.png

Updated family picture. The twins finally aged to children :)

Brett and Kaia
    Finn, Leon, Linaea, Aria, and Star.

oiounMV.png

Q7wLwse.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    As they two walked into the new area, they found a creepy basement.
    geVo06r.jpg

"Um... Why don't you go first, Kyle?"
    0ChVmVO.jpg

"Psh. You're such a scaredy cat. Fine, I'll go first."
    zcFMUzj.jpg
    "I'm kind of a derp now with this electricity running through my veins... Yell if you need me. "
    zAoAIUD.jpg

*Down in the creepy basement, Kyle just tried to walk through the fire*
    "YIKES! Fire!!"
    iv1o8UW.jpg

"Dude. You don't look too good."
    yycvIUu.jpg

"Ya think?"
    GvQQBT9.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
    edited May 2018
    e7SPJJ2.jpg
    f7zhk56.jpg
    ZXCApdE.jpg
    HoXsU1e.jpg
    ZdT2ijk.jpg
    That's definitely more than 1 picture but whatever :D
    Post edited by EA_Mage on
    Official Victorian and Edwardian Nerd
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • SephardicSephardic Posts: 251 Member
    edited May 2018
    e7SPJJ2.jpg
    f7zhk56.jpg
    ZXCApdE.jpg
    HoXsU1e.jpg
    ZdT2ijk.jpg
    That's definitely more than 1 picture but whatever :D

Beautiful sims! What site are the dresses on? I'm currently making a Victorian family and really struggling on what to put them in.
    Post edited by EA_Mage on
  • historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
    @Sephardic Unfortunately I can't find the first three dresses but I can find the last two. The first three dresses are meant to be from 1899 so unless you are playing a Victorian family from that time I suggest you don't use them anyway. As for the last two they are both 1700s dresses and the links are here https://historicalsimslife.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/ts4-embroided-rococo-dress.html https://historicalsimslife.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/ts4-simply-rococo-dress.html . If you say what period of the Victorian era your family will be living in I might be able to provide you with some cc (ex. 1860s). Tbh it annoys me to no end when Victorian costumes (even in the sims) are inaccurate since every period of the Victorian era's fashion is different and people treat it like all of the fashion for the whole era is the same :s. Sorry for the long reply :D
    Official Victorian and Edwardian Nerd
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    @Sephardic Unfortunately I can't find the first three dresses but I can find the last two. The first three dresses are meant to be from 1899 so unless you are playing a Victorian family from that time I suggest you don't use them anyway. As for the last two they are both 1700s dresses and the links are here https://historicalsimslife.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/ts4-embroided-rococo-dress.html https://historicalsimslife.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/ts4-simply-rococo-dress.html . If you say what period of the Victorian era your family will be living in I might be able to provide you with some cc (ex. 1860s). Tbh it annoys me to no end when Victorian costumes (even in the sims) are inaccurate since every period of the Victorian era's fashion is different and people treat it like all of the fashion for the whole era is the same :s. Sorry for the long reply :D

I am always on the lookout for more victorian dresses as I am doing my Decades Challenge in segments and I am currently in 1880 with them. I love your sims :smile:
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    27525350358_7c89f95d90_b.jpg
    Got back to my Pratt family, Juniper and Harry are struggling so far, but she likes to collect things and she's glad to sell her collection to get the bills paid.
    41352678482_e79ddfc374_b.jpg
    Really? Maybe you're just weak Harry..lol.

'Now that's just mean.'
    27525351278_d2a7d012db_b.jpg
    They are both fairly miserable.
    41352679772_1f24fce271_b.jpg
    Guess Harry decided since she wanted his wife that he could have Julien...shame on both of you.
    27525352298_ff4d326c37_b.jpg
    June is at least a little concerned with her brother being so rough with her son, Jackson loves the attention though, could use a cheap reward trait to keep family well behaved good thing Harry was tired I put him to bed so he wouldn't try anything with Julien.
    27525352938_dfeee39c11_b.jpg
    Went on to Tomas's house after, I have to remember to get everyone to hang out or at least chat more often some of them barely have a relationship and those get culled soooo.
    27525353438_d974e3a734_b.jpg
    He looks so proud of himself, they are doing pretty well.
    27525355188_a601407353_b.jpg
    Of course, doesn't mean they don't have any issues, it didn't say there was any lint so glitchy, poor Lillia..
    41395709491_34d8e1e8a4_b.jpg
    She was on fire, but it faded since Terry wanted his mother, he practically saved her life ha.
    40500387835_6b6332ba86_b.jpg
    Tomas is just glad she survived.
    41395725881_67cbf43318_b.jpg
    Terry thinks it's cute when his father tries to be entertaining...he does have a tablet after all.
    27525381568_6b8aed3b33_b.jpg
    As one worry goes away another replaces it, no matter how they try they can't seem to get pregnant, though Tomas assures her that it's alright no one can stop them from adopting to expand their family. They intended to just get a girl but ended up with another child as well.
    40500389165_de47d6acec_b.jpg
    Tatum and her brother Kevin arrive in the middle of the night before they are even really prepared to expand, as it goes the building is falling apart and was bought out deemed unsafe it'll be replaced but not with another orphanage. Most the kids had been adopted as time went on leaving only a few they had to find homes for. Still, they welcome both of them they couldn't really just send the little one away and hope he'd get a home.
    40500389625_99d8dde712_b.jpg
    Tatum is a very sweet child and thanks them for getting both of them, she doesn't care where she sleeps as long as her brother is okay, they are all one another has. See I had a little stutter and clicked on Kevin before the children loaded so I didn't intend to get him but went with it instead of reloading the save..ha.
    27525359048_1c2e26c593_b.jpg
    That tot side eye...he's judging me for changing up everything so he looks more like his sister...ha, he was a green-eyed redhead named Brodie...lol.
    27525359838_9f07f380a0_b.jpg
    Despite her mood Tatum hopes it's really okay for both of them to be here, no one ever wanted both of them.
    40500391295_9d3b6fa5af_b.jpg
    As for Terry, she may like him, her brother may even like him.
    40500391795_79c4a1fc30_b.jpg
    But he's not so sure about these strange new kids in his room.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Since Jade had to work but Abby (who finally moved in with us yay!) did not have work until six we went to go play since Jade was running like a nut around the house. I did not know that other sims could play with tots on the jungle gym it was so cute!
    04-10-18_12-11-03nbspAM_zpsijhgptvs.png
    Being the loving charmer that she is, Gemma was happy to share the love for taking he to go play.
    04-10-18_12-18-36nbspAM_zpsfvdvt2tc.png

• TazzykikiTazzykiki Posts: 751 Member
    So far, this beautiful shot of the Spice District in San Myshuno:

8vh33L9.png
    KnhUVzT.png

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Odds and ends from my Sims' recent adventures!

These two left their daughter and dogs at home to head off on an archaeology adventure, but it turned into more of Naked and Spotty adventure:
    40406043095_118012dc08_b.jpg

This little Alien boy (in his everyday disguise) has a pet Bubalo! (I probably spelled that wrong) Aliens know the secret - Voidcritters are real.
    40588510084_391dd19538_b.jpg

This roaming raccoon knows what Max Villareal is all about:
    40588544254_d010d05166_b.jpg

And Caleb Vatore is a miserable emo Teen Vampire. Who writes it all out in his journal.
    41400335401_9b5cbe10e9_b.jpg
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • WinthorpeWinthorpe Posts: 119 Member
    The Colonial Club restaurant, built in place of Stargazer Lounge.

29872201_1778868948840092_8277845092518958261_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=649a1b92c723da76f79788adaaaf586e&oe=5B2C6543

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top