Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Full collection updated December 2023 on page 26 ;) (For rent)

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited March 2018
    All done. I also got a lot of space rocks, crystals and elements from my little critters, not bad going LOL
    Well here is the two collections, first the postcard and then the full collection

Postcard collection updated up until My first pet stuff pack :)
    Qfi7XWE.png

Then the full collection. Only difference from the previous pics are the extra postcards so only one pic of them and not the whole room again
    qANzg8z.png

Happy simming everyone :D

Post edited by mcrudd on
    Bumpety bump for new updated collection to be seen ;)
    Last bump. Happy simming everyone :)
  • PeanutButterSims2002PeanutButterSims2002 Posts: 104 Member
    Thanks for this mccrudd I will be bookmarking this for future DLC collectibles.
    Thanks for this mccrudd I will be bookmarking this for future DLC collectibles.

Huge pleasure, happy simming
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    All done. I also got a lot of space rocks, crystals and elements from my little critters, not bad going LOL
    Well here is the two collections, first the postcard and then the full collection

Postcard collection updated up until My first pet stuff pack :)
    Qfi7XWE.png

Then the full collection. Only difference from the previous pics are the extra postcards so only one pic of them and not the whole room again
    qANzg8z.png

Happy simming everyone :D

Beautiful work, mcrudd. Thank you very much.

Beautiful work, mcrudd. Thank you very much.

Thank you so much, happy simming :)

rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :) The full updated collections version is so very helpful! Thankyou very much for all your work! :)

Its a huge pleasure rosemow <3
  • Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    Hello @mcrudd
    I use a few of your collections now and then when I can't seem to get them no matter what I do, like the Sims Trophies and Fish that cannot seem to be caught once you reach Level 10 skill. I also tried your Jungle Survival Room for items that wouldn't show up on the sales tables even though my Sims had been there a full week.
    I couldn't use that collection. When I downloaded it, my Sims were back home, still missing several items so I thought your collection could make it so they could finally explore the Jungle safely next time they went. My Sims couldn't put any of the items in their inventory. I could drag them onto the lot, but they still could not be picked up or dragged/added to their inventory in any way. I don't know what I did wrong.
    Has anyone else been able to use the items in it? If so, how?
    Hello @mcrudd
    I use a few of your collections now and then when I can't seem to get them no matter what I do, like the Sims Trophies and Fish that cannot seem to be caught once you reach Level 10 skill. I also tried your Jungle Survival Room for items that wouldn't show up on the sales tables even though my Sims had been there a full week.
    I couldn't use that collection. When I downloaded it, my Sims were back home, still missing several items so I thought your collection could make it so they could finally explore the Jungle safely next time they went. My Sims couldn't put any of the items in their inventory. I could drag them onto the lot, but they still could not be picked up or dragged/added to their inventory in any way. I don't know what I did wrong.
    Has anyone else been able to use the items in it? If so, how?

I think you can put things on the inventory IF you are in your home lot (no on any lot or vacation lot) .
    Yes, but you see that was the problem. It was on their home lot.
    Yes, but you see that was the problem. It was on their home lot.

Does the "Put In Inventory" action doesn't work too? :):)
    edited April 2018
    Hi sorry for the late reply. You need to place the rooms in buy mode and then go into live mode. Pause the game in live mode and then drag the items into your inventory, you can not drag them in buy mode it has to be live mode. @Simberella777 . I hope this works for you, I will check if you came right tonight, I am off to work now, happy simming :D

I am busy uploading a video to my facebook which I will save as public so you can see how to use the collection rooms ;)
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited April 2018
    Got word that the issue was with invisible rooms so all sorted now, I was battling to do the video anyways LOL, happy simming everyone :D

A08AQi0.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    Hi @mcrudd, yes I have done that with a few other collections, and they worked fine. I just wanted to know if it was just that collection or if it was something in my game that wasn't working, or something I was doing wrong.

Because of the answers I got, it apparently was a problem with my game. I found that there were two invisible rooms in the area where I set the room down, which somehow interfered with it and made it impossible to use. I am not a builder (I download all my lots from the gallery), so I'm kind of clueless when the usual doesn't work anymore, but I did figure out how to fix it and get rid of these invisible rooms that seemed to get in the way.

So yes, I got it! Thanks for answering and thank you @PeanutButterSims2002 for your answers also. It helped me to look further for a problem with my game.
  • Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 183 Member
    Can you do a room with the herbal remedies from Outdoor Retreat?
    Scarlett2k wrote: »
    Can you do a room with the herbal remedies from Outdoor Retreat?

Sure I can do that for you, I have a skilled sim that can do that in no time at all. I will use my collections to quickly gather required ingredients. Will try and have it done for you by tomorrow. :)
    Hi @mcrudd, yes I have done that with a few other collections, and they worked fine. I just wanted to know if it was just that collection or if it was something in my game that wasn't working, or something I was doing wrong.

Because of the answers I got, it apparently was a problem with my game. I found that there were two invisible rooms in the area where I set the room down, which somehow interfered with it and made it impossible to use. I am not a builder (I download all my lots from the gallery), so I'm kind of clueless when the usual doesn't work anymore, but I did figure out how to fix it and get rid of these invisible rooms that seemed to get in the way.

So yes, I got it! Thanks for answering and thank you @PeanutButterSims2002 for your answers also. It helped me to look further for a problem with my game.

Just glad you came right, and I agree, thanks so much PeanutButterSims2002 for answering when I was unavailable :) Happy simming <3
    edited April 2018
    @Scarlett2k my sim Lilian is ready to start working on your requested collection :D

Bvx7z6u.png

edit to add, she is off to meet the hermit to ask for the last recipe. All of excellent quality, not sure if it will keep that once I upload it, will just have to see

1qyYQIE.png
    edited April 2018
    @Scarlett2k its all done for you. You can find the herbal remedies here
    There are 4 of each :)

N5DFWdW.png

@Scarlett2k its all done for you. You can find the herbal remedies here
    There are 4 of each :)

N5DFWdW.png

Ohmagash The sparkles LOL Thank You again @mcrudd .
    OMG! Goddess of the Simverse.......you rock! And I just love Lilian. I wish I could make Sims like her!

Its a huge pleasure, I just hope they stay once uploaded in your game :)

OMG! Goddess of the Simverse.......you rock! And I just love Lilian. I wish I could make Sims like her!

aww thank you so much, Happy simming :)

Its a huge pleasure, I just hope they stay once uploaded in your game :)

aww thank you so much, Happy simming :)

They do retain excellent quality and even state made by Lilian.

They do retain excellent quality and even state made by Lilian.

Yay so good to hear, thank you :) Happy simming :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top