Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    It's been raining for the entire day and very humid indoors. Now it is 3 centigrade.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Well the last week 'spring' has finally arrived and from today the spring weather will be in 5th gear. Temperatures between 15-20°C (in the 60s °F), maybe even above 20°C, buth there will be also a risk of see breezes bringing a quick cooling down to a chilly 10°C/50°F (sea water is still cold and so is the air above). Better not leave that coat at home. :open_mouth:
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    It snowed this morning! I was so happy. It has never snowed here since I got here, always just freezing drizzle/rain. It was nice to see snow for the first time.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited April 2018
    tenor.gif

It's raining sideways.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    It was very warm and sunny. I enjoyed the spring weather in my garden. It was beautiful.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Cool and cloudy. I like this weather.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Overcast and Cloudy with a bigger storm due tonight, than we had yesterday. Of course. Now, how am I supposed to keep my candle lit during the Procession tonight? Bad enough when the wind picks up, as it is. (Sunday is Orthodox Christian Pascha (Easter) and we process around the church outside.)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Cold.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Cold. Calling for snow tomorrow. So ready for it to warm up!
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    We're under a snowfall warning and it feels like -20c.

How do I quit winter?
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    31C and sunny today B)
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • AmylsimsAmylsims Posts: 108 Member
    It’s been raining all day!
  • VengefulNoodlesVengefulNoodles Posts: 128 Member
    It's been sunny.
    o5jNANX.gif
    It rained today! Rain!

Not snow. Rain. That means it was also warm enough for it to be rain not snow. Barely, but still. We've finally gotten on the positive side of 0 again.

Looks like it might be here to stay now too. Trying to not get my hopes up yet though.
  • SorokasteSorokaste Posts: 19 Member
    Still lots of snow outside in sweden...

BTW: How do you post a topic/start a discussion in the forums?? I can only find a way to reply to discussion, but not create my own?
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Partly Cloudy, 52 degrees Fahrenheit.
    Sorokaste wrote: »
    Still lots of snow outside in sweden...

BTW: How do you post a topic/start a discussion in the forums?? I can only find a way to reply to discussion, but not create my own?

You won't be able to as a new member. You must have 15 posts, 25 likes (earned mainly by other people clicking like or awesome on your posts), and have an account older than 24 hours to earn full membership. It's not too hard once you get those posts in though, joining in some of the games and discussions here in off topic is usually a pretty decent place to start.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited April 2018
    South China, windy and cloudy, cool for a person who wearing shirt and vest.
    My department got to intern outside school this week. Today I wearing a shirt and a vest, but my classmates all wearing a coat.(The temperature is often unstable in spring and autumn in my part)
    When I took a nap in the training room, I awakened by cold. Someone turned on the air conditioning. Then I blew my nose about half class(I ever gotten rhinitis). :):):):):):):):)
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Lianimal_1Lianimal_1 Posts: 198 Member
    Winter is very angry here in Michigan. She keeps leaving, then storming back in yelling; "Oh, and another thing!"
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    Supposed to be 81 today! Yes!!! :love: It's about time! It was 80 yesterday as well so I opened up the windows and got some fresh air in the apartment. That felt amazing. It's sunny as well and was sunny yesterday. :heart: I'm taking advantage of it today. Cannot wait for more perfection. :smiley:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    It's about like this:

giphy.gif
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Robinh4Robinh4 Posts: 282 Member
    Blizzard.
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    It’s sunny rn, but going to rain and become very cold tomorow
    Oh hamburgers!
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    sunny & blue sky <3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Should be spring, actually is summer. B)