Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Columns that make arches

HaliLeeHaliLee Posts: 25 New Member
I'm sure y'all know what I'm talking about. The columns when spaced correctly made arches? I NEEEEED them!! I used them all the time when building .. they are integral in my building processes! Please for the love of God , please give us columns that turn into arches! PLEASEEE!!!! :D Thank you!

Comments

• ImperialsimImperialsim Posts: 265 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I know what you mean, ;) EA seemed to have left out tons of good items out of Sims 3.
  • Valkyrie040Valkyrie040 Posts: 42 Member
    edited April 2018
    I can't believe this still hasn't been addressed. Please, please, please give us columns that are connected to arches. I thought this game was supposed to be more intuitive when it comes to building houses so how come we don't have these yet along with a lot of other stuff? Please, EA. For every EP, GP, and SP that you release, please add more stuff to build mode as well as the usual objects for each room. Could you add more carpet tiles, bathroom floor and wall tiles designed for kids in build mode? Please also bring back the L-shaped stairs and the spiral staircases. Plus give us rounded walls and rounded staircases and bunk beds and sofa beds and water beds and more window and door choices for all three wall heights (especially the tall wall height) like louvered windows, corner windows, lantern windows (esp. for the roof), gable windows (again, for the roof), ventilators, seamless windows (ones you can connect without the frames - it'd be great for pools as well), picture windows, skylights, etc. As for doors, please add pocket doors, sliding doors, and folding doors so we can design fabulous lanais, patios, and balconies and even more fabulous rooms. Can we make all existing doors and windows available for all wall heights as well? Also, can we please make more objects for shelves, consoles, and coffee tables so we can have more knickknacks like colorful decorative bottles, vases, books, different-shaped sculptures, (heck, even as simple round sculpture objects would do) and decorative bowls? Pretty please?
    Post edited by Valkyrie040 on
  • EA_DavidEA_David Posts: 282 EA Community Manager
    Hey, please be sure to check the date on posts you're replying to, this one was long dead, so we'll need to close the thread as a necropost.

If you can find a current thread please post there, or feel free to create a new thread for your feedback.

Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top