Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what party event do you wan't to see more

Comments

• Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    funereal
    The fact that the highest bar is the funeral one says a lot about us as a community.

And says even more about what's missing regarding the game's tone. Not every image must be shiny and pretty, not all songs upbeat: they should give us the tools to play and create with the other emotions, 'cause Happiness took over. We're still in the first act of Inside Out.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited March 2018
    other
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I'm up for Prom, Balls, Funerals... the thing with funerals

Allow us to decide how to Mourn and bury

Some people want the full black attire, Sad and dower.

others want their passing to be a celebration of their life, to make it happy, more sweet, than bitter.

For Proms to happen... It's hard because there are so many fashions and themes for Suits and Dresses and decor.
    Sorts of Dancing.
    I just realized... At my own Prom we didn't have Prom King & Queen :D No wonder it was such a grand night!

I want to throw A Masquerade Ball for My characters. Well a Series of Balls, A masquerade just so happens to be one of them.
    It's Sort of a Tradition I want to start, anniversary ball to celebrate the city being founded.
    for the 150th celebration in 2013 is going to be a Masquerade Ball.
    It's going to be so awesome I can't wait to see my sims, waltz and foxtrot gracefully to, orchestrated versions of modern Pop songs.

If they have funerals as an option, I want my more Metal sims to have Viking Funerals as their funeral, complete with a burning boat going out to sea with their corpse on it. Also, they can play some Funeral Doom Metal as this or any funeral is going on - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gSqbFZY24o.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    other
    ^ I LOL'd at Funeral DOOM METAL
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    prom
    I want them all! Hopefully there will be a Sims 4 Party Game Pack with like 15 new social events in. Here's my opinions:

Baby Shower:
    I have longed for this since TS4 was first released! Finger sandwiches, cookies, cupcakes would be cool. Maybe a Gender-Reveal party too! They can pop white balloons and pink or blue confetti can come out of them. XD Or they can cut a white cake and pink or blue sprinkles or edible glitter can come out of them! XD A girl can only dream. <3

Sleepover:
    This would be a nice way for children to meet other children and make friends. Maybe midnight snacks, sleeping bags, ghost stories ect. There could be a teen version with things like gossiping about crushes and things like that.

Christmas Party:
    Maybe there could be a Holiday game pack. With things like New Years, Easter, Christmas, Halloween and stuff like that. Or that could be included in TS4 Seasons if it is released. Maybe in a Christmas Party there can be a proper Christmas dinner, gift exchanges, Christmas cake ect.

Prom:
    I would love this to be included in a free update or a game pack. A Graduation would be cool.

Easter:
    Maybe an Easter Egg Hunt run by adults for children. But with actual chocolate eggs.

New Years:
    Simular to house party but suited more for the occasion.

Funeral:
    Everyone wears black and there can be a service. There could be another Social Event titled "Funeral After-party" and they can eat food and stuff like that.
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    funereal
    A funeral event would be interesting. Never thought about it before. Like having a wake or memorial service or whatever for friends and family. I like that idea.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    baby shower
    we're at 100 votes with funareal ahead a 29 votes
    sleepover at 20 votes
    prom at 19
    and baby shower at 17

its pretty close vote
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    other
    I want a beach party like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv0JVQU-w3I
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    baby shower
    I want a beach party like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv0JVQU-w3I

the more parties the better as far as I'm concerned
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    baby shower
    well funereal seems to be the most wanted you think a stuff pack could do it ?
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    other
    Funerals,baby showers, more Halloween parties and more parties.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    baby shower
    BMSO wrote: »

so all o them and more you can have Halloween parties if you get spooky stuff pack @bmso
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    funereal
    There is a funeral mod that's worked pretty well in my experience. Not sure I'd be willing to pay for a pack that a mod can likely do just as well, honestly. Maybe if they'd come out with it first, but as it is I don't trust them not to leave things unfinished. At least the mod gets updated, lol. Or if the pack really had, like, ten new parties, which is unlikely. But then again, I'd be worried that a few of them wouldn't work right anyway, and who wants to pay for something broken when you can get something that works for free?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    baby shower
    FanPhoria wrote: »
    There is a funeral mod that's worked pretty well in my experience. Not sure I'd be willing to pay for a pack that a mod can likely do just as well, honestly. Maybe if they'd come out with it first, but as it is I don't trust them not to leave things unfinished. At least the mod gets updated, lol. Or if the pack really had, like, ten new parties, which is unlikely. But then again, I'd be worried that a few of them wouldn't work right anyway, and who wants to pay for something broken when you can get something that works for free?

the funereal mod doesn't have autonomous behavior and a lot of people don't use mods so it would be nice to have something in game
    also the mod may not always be updated I don't really use mods myself besides the sims 4 team could do better then the mod @FanPhoria which isn't to say the mod isn't good its just the sims 4 team could add cas and new objects as well as a real cemetery lot
  • Options
    TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    other
    I picked "other" because there were a few options I liked. I like baby shower and funeral, but it would be cool if we had an engagement party too?
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    sleep over
    - I don't think they should focus on religious holidays... Not everyone is Christian and I think it should be taken into consideration.
    - Prom and baby showers aren't really a thing where I'm from but I guess I wouldn't be completely opposed to having those options.
    - New Years would be a bit weird at least until we get seasons because the seasons would help determine what is considered ''a year''.
    - A funeral would also be another tricky one since different cultures have different funerals. The ''traditional'' crying while the coffin is being buried underground while the priest is reading some segment from Bible isn't how funerals work in all cultures.
    - I honestly would like a sleepover but what age group would be the target group for sleepovers (teenagers? children? etc) I'd also like there to be something for the boys as well since I think everyone thinks that sleepovers are just for girls to braid each other's hairs, paint nails and gossip about boys.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    baby shower
    I hope they give us lots of events and holidays
    Post edited by comicsforlife on
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    baby shower
    I just think gift giving a big meal and a santa npc would be really cute
    I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same way I miss that from sims 2 and 3
    and I really want it back boys have sleep overs to
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    baby shower
    - I don't think they should focus on religious holidays... Not everyone is Christian and I think it should be taken into consideration.
    - Prom and baby showers aren't really a thing where I'm from but I guess I wouldn't be completely opposed to having those options.
    - New Years would be a bit weird at least until we get seasons because the seasons would help determine what is considered ''a year''.
    - A funeral would also be another tricky one since different cultures have different funerals. The ''traditional'' crying while the coffin is being buried underground while the priest is reading some segment from Bible isn't how funerals work in all cultures.
    - I honestly would like a sleepover but what age group would be the target group for sleepovers (teenagers? children? etc) I'd also like there to be something for the boys as well since I think everyone thinks that sleepovers are just for girls to braid each other's hairs, paint nails and gossip about boys.

your welcome to suggest any event you would like to see @PeculiarPlumbob
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    sleep over
    Picked sleep over, since I am focusing on the kids at the moment, and I feel like there is so little for them to do together (I am playing on console, so no Parenthood, Kids Room Stuff or Get Together yet..), I don't think it's just for girls, why would it be?

but a funeral would be cool too!
    regarding the different customs, I think the same goes for weddings? And yet, we have those, complete with wedding arch and wedding cake....

also, I would love a Masquerade Ball, with really oldtimey gowns (like rococo) and masks and slow dancing together, or ballroom dancing (would be great as a new skill too, something for couples to do together).

Or Superhero/Princess Parties for kids (and boys can throw princess parties and girls superhero parties and vice versa), with new hero/ine and prince/ss clothes and games, activities, decorations, food to match.

btw are there any pet themed parties?
    again, playing on console so no cats and dogs...yet...I would sure love those when I get my pets.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    baby shower
    I love your ideas @ravenspit themed parties would be great no there are no pet themed parties that would be cute though
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    funereal
    I picked funeral because it's really the only one we can't simulate with the existing events. All the others could be simulated with one of the existing parties and the addition of decorations. Like New Years, I threw a black & white party at night club and then at the end of the evening my Sims set off fireworks just before the timer expired. But funerals can't really be replicated, and I would like the option to have them.
  • Options
    baby shower
    I picked funeral because it's really the only one we can't simulate with the existing events. All the others could be simulated with one of the existing parties and the addition of decorations. Like New Years, I threw a black & white party at night club and then at the end of the evening my Sims set off fireworks just before the timer expired. But funerals can't really be replicated, and I would like the option to have them.

I really wish we had gifts in the game almost any big event has gifts
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    other

so all o them and more you can have Halloween parties if you get spooky stuff pack @bmso

@comicsforlife Yup all of em. I already have spooky stuff but it's be nice to have the a littler more trick added to the current parties.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    baby shower

@comicsforlife Yup all of em. I already have spooky stuff but it's be nice to have the a littler more trick added to the current parties.

yes it would like the haunted house in sims 3 @BMSO