Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teen Stuff idea.

Comments

• NogitsuneeNogitsunee Posts: 16 New Member
    I’d buy this! Fantastic Idea we need more content for our teens
  • MsLadii15MsLadii15 Posts: 6 New Member
    I agree with the idea of adding a stuff pack for Teens for sims game. They had it in the Sims 3. However, we won't be able to teach our teens sims to drive because we don't have that option in the sims 4. But to have different attitudes, social groups, different hair styles, and clothes would bring more character to the game.
  • JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    Cheerleading for teens too with a skill level from 1-5!

I loved the cheerleading outfits in the Sims 2!
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yes, @SimGuruGraham look cool idea here.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • VengefulNoodlesVengefulNoodles Posts: 128 Member
    I'd love to see this in the Sims 5 also.
    o5jNANX.gif
  • destineepanicdestineepanic Posts: 20 New Member
    I mean, forget making it an expansion pack. Why can't this be apart of the game? I remember acne and sneaking out. That was awesome. I also remember families auditioning for Private School. That was fun, too. I don't see why having bake sales, sleep overs with achievements, and after school activities would call for buying another pack. These ideas are great, though. This is definitely something that needs to be touched on.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Yes, I would love that!

It would be neat if they add as many styles as possible: goth, urban (b-boys/b-girls, skaters), jock, geek, rocker, preppy, revolutionaries (ecologists, protesters, rebels), anime/manga , etc
    I would love the come back of comic books and the option for teens to draw them too.

Parenthood added some nice things for teens but they still need a lot more to separate them from YA+, and I already made my peace with the height situation so all I want is new teen styles and teen-like activities for them to feel more unique.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I still say we need a school gamepack for teens not only will it give more teens and kifs more to do but also the age like they say teen but under it have Freshmen so we know their a Freshmen Sophomore year etc in highschool.
    Make them have more Homework to do not just that book like form a study group like they did in Sims 3.
    Have them do research for extra credit
    Also have an essay and study for mid term and tests.
    Study a test for college.
    After school activities.
    An actual teen hangout spot
    Teen tutor kids with homework and get paid for it.
    Prom, Homecoming dance and also a rabbit hole football, basketball or baseball game. Cheerleading.
    Teens learn to drive like they get a permit parents or a driving school teach to drive and rabbit hole driving test to see if they passed or not depending on skill.
    Become class president make them do decision that help or hurt the school.
    Graduation pick a valedictorian and graduate and off to uni.

To me imo teens and kids don't have much to do is because the school is lacking Parenthood touched on it a bit but kids/teens irl all their childhood surround being in school whether it's private, home, public, boarding, military, in other countries they all rely on school why not have it in the Sims 4 it will make teens have more responsibility to do and more things to do.
  • JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    Private School should be brought back.

Also “Spin the Bottle” for teens!
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    What I don't understand between teen lovers is they could have a full romance bar yet when they're kissing and one of their hands gets lower, they pull it back up again?
    2quwd7.gif

• crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I've been wanting a Teen stuff pack foreverrr. I'd either want it to be a room/clothes or prom themed. If i'm being honest though I would much prefer teen room stuff as prom can kind of already happen with dance parties and such. The only thing missing is a ask to prom interaction. Anyways teens just need more personality, as they are now, they feel a bit dull. I mean Parenthood did improve them, just more of the core of being a teen. It's just like we needed kids room and toddler stuff to give them more, now it's the teens turn IMO. :)
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    how about some proper teens to begin with :#
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I remember the teen stuff pack and I loved playing it. It gave my teens a look to match their different personalities.

A skate ramp/snowboard ramp would be a very welcomed returning object.

The one thing I want more than anything is clothes that only teens can wear. Even if they could place some of the ones we have now in a teen only category, that would be a start.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    how about some proper teens to begin with :#

Proper teens are boring, my game is full of improper teens!
    In one of my saves, I have a teen who never wears shoes.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    Please
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited January 2019
    I woud love a stuff pack for teens, indeed. More individuality, and with the parenting pack that gave us mood swings, I think it would be really fitting. In the Teen Style Stuff pack from Sims 2, there were so many styles to choose from- and so much furniture, clothes and accessories.
    I've always loved to make goth/emo sims, but I end up using so much CC to make it happen in Sims 4- because there aren't that much punk/goth styles available in CAS. The vampire clothes and accessories are a little too "formal" and old fashion to fit the emo-style, imo- so more of that would be awesome.

135090-the-sims-2-teen-style-stuff-windows-back-cover.jpg

I mean, I can't be the only one who misses this?

Fun fact: the CD rack and bookshelf were later reused (and a bit polished) in Sims 3 base game

I do really want a Teen focused Stuff Pack with teen culture (like Goths and punks) and as gameplay reintroducing teen pranks from Generations like throwing eggs at neighbors or putting a Bigfoot/yeti picture on your computer to scare other Sims
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PUpfNucyCXg
    a256aFi.gif
  • LokismithLokismith Posts: 12 New Member
    I do agree with all the coments here. I don't see any difference between my teen sims and young adult sims. New specific interactions made for teens would be awesome. we had a children and a toddler pack, it's time we get some teen content :)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Adding an age filter similar to the gender filter in CAS would help curb the instances of YA+ townies walking around dressed like overaged high schoolers, but a filter that can be removed in CAS if players want their YAs+ to dress like teens (maye an adult going through a midlife crisis, or someone who never quite got beyond high school emotionally).

I'd like to see things like skateboarding, maybe with the parts to build our own skate parks. Something to define the age stage a bit more in terms of activities. I do form clubs with my teens and have them go out to dance or sing karaoke but more activities would always be useful.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • mikaelahollymikaelaholly Posts: 46 Member
    I'd love this. I want more teen-specific clothing and furniture items. Building teen rooms is okay for me as I CAN make it look teen-like, but I want more items to make it more realistic. Not too childlike, but not too adultlike. Having more CAS items would be ideal too as it's hard for me to figure out how to make my sims look like teenagers, and not miniature young adults.

Having more activities for them would be lovely, too. I'd love for more school activities (think about a prom or homecoming dance!) and maybe another community lot. It's not realistic to have my teen sims go to the bar or lounge lol
  • BabycakelingsBabycakelings Posts: 100 Member
    This would be amazing, the only thing that could make it better is if they updated babies at the same time.
    tumblr_pjpuetVQKC1vjcb7vo1_1280.jpg
  • evesdayevesday Posts: 10 New Member
    I would definitely buy that. In case anyone hasn't seen "Teen Style Stuff" it's free custom content and the YouTube trailer makes gives the feeling of a real teen pack. I can't post links yet but it's by Luumia.
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    I like it. I downloaded a mod stuff pack with these in them. The fashion anyway. I'd love more teen interactions.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'm looking more for daily activities for teens to do and a way to follow them throughout an entire day sure things like prom and teen parties would be nice they are not a must for me with Get Together teens parties are already there just not in name. Following teens all day going with them to Highschool attending class going to lunch cafeteria after school activities like practicing football or cheers on the field would offer so much more game play to me. I'm completely with you on the fashion though love to see preppy, nerdy, gothic and jock clothing options just for our teens, I'd also like these personality traits for our teens as well.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • LokismithLokismith Posts: 12 New Member
    Bring drums back ! That would be awesome if teens could start a music band like in the sims 3 late night and I think it would really feat with a teen pack