Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    More run away teen challenge even if we are almost an adult now xD Jade had her baby who I named Gemma because the naming theme is gems. The single parent life is harddddddd. We used all of our family leave and have to go back to work that means daycare for now toddler Gemma who is a charmer and a pretty dang good toddler! I having Jade work from home (critic career) and was surprise/pretty mad to find it is not really working from home at all ugh! So Jade continues to struggle with taking care of a tot, working to pay the bills/get things for the shack, trying to develop friendships and a romance, and take care of a cow-plant lol Here are some pics:
    I wish you could develop relationships with the cow-plant thought!
    04-04-18_2-08-17nbspAM_zpsaieq6gs6.png
    04-04-18_2-46-34nbspAM_zpsxdcvmpcg.png
    04-04-18_6-00-56nbspPM_zps5wunccmz.png
    Our new potential crush~ Abby Sings. Taking things rather slow though. She is trying to be so careful lol but knocks it over xD
    04-04-18_1-41-56nbspAM_zpskxmdn5va.png
    Gemma approves of the idea lol.
    04-04-18_8-32-58nbspPM_zpssr6zcdfa.png
    Trying to get Jade some friends and have a play-date Johnny Zest and Rosanna little daughter in the red named Gianna. And Luna from Windenburg is preggers.
    04-06-18_12-47-28nbspAM_zpsomsaxp1p.png
    04-06-18_12-07-32nbspAM_zpsoupby2xm.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    @Tixyen Ah Gemma is so cute, Abby's really pretty.

Oh goodie a new a page..I just got more pictures.
    26411649337_35c7fb2543_b.jpg
    Through the wall even, Bob is just having a good day.
    26411649687_d99a7e6659_b.jpg
    The best day ever even.
    26411650087_774fc75d88_b.jpg
    I decided that Trinity was prepared enough and had her mother working on a cake for her...I got a little attached so in my mind I was thinking I'm gonna play her but I'm going to miss her anyways.
    26411650667_9500331d1f_b.jpg
    Bob has completely mixed feelings about his little girl moving out, and Eliza is just trying to be supportive.
    26411650937_0109496afc_b.jpg
    "Now are you sure you need to leave one renovation and your room will be fine here."

"Dad I can't have a family here."

"What are you talking about you're just a baby you have your family." lol.

"Now Bob let her spread her wings."

"She's too young for wings."
    26411651177_1a273b881d_b.jpg
    Had to say goodbye to Strawberry she was going to miss her too.
    26411651637_7c2a6c9bfc_b.jpg
    First day in the new place, haven't used this starter since that whole drawn out story with a sim that cheated Joaquin all through out their marriage and had kids with the neighbor...good times. ha.
    26411651787_fc0f37f329_b.jpg
    Speaking of the neighbor, I made a new sim for her and for now having aging off for a few houses, keep it relaxed, this is Desmond and he already likes Trinity.
    40569628424_3bd199c847_b.jpg
    He didn't stay long he had to go home to get to his son Tyler, of course he mentioned that in passing and was a little surprised she wasn't completely put off by the idea that he was a single parent.
    40569628854_8872c88771_b.jpg
    Tyler shares in his dad's good mood.

"That's right son it's all about the rhythm."

"Whiffum! Yay!"

"Uh sure, you got it." he chuckled anyways he adored him so.
    40569629344_a40a676395_b.jpg
    After a compromise over dinner...no high chair, no tantrum..Tyler is off to bed without a fuss.
    40569629724_5206c26ca0_b.jpg
    Though waking up without him and a stranger that wouldn't even accept his hugs...he could do without, it was erm forgot how to spell her name ha. Anyways she was the pancake's nanny for a while before they no longer needed her. Guess she's too bitter to play nice now.
    26411653327_36ebe1c346_b.jpg
    Still Tyler was a good boy, when his dad got home he was fed and waiting to play, though Desmond thought to invite Trinity over to meet her which his son didn't mind one bit.
    40569630504_f7f2198b2e_b.jpg
    "I wasn't expecting him to be so friendly guess I've turned him into a homebody."

"He's just a natural little charmer I have five siblings back home and they were just cute enough to make me love kids."

So that's what it was, Desmond was relieved she wasn't just being nice.

"I can't imagine all those kids fighting over the bathroom."

"You have no idea."
    26411654137_d2c9a962c6_b.jpg
    Then she walked out and turned around and became the welcome wagon since he hadn't had one yet just started him up...ha whatever.
    40569631504_fa3bbf19b5_b.jpg
    It was perhaps a little soon to some but then to the shadows with them it had been far too long since he met a girl he liked as much as Trinity and he didn't even like his son's mother. Which sounds terrible but most don't know why he's a single father.
    26411654827_d3414512ba_b.jpg
    "Sorry all I have is grilled cheese."

"Please I've had plenty of it, until dad took over the cooking he's the best."

"So he's the one that made that tilapia?"

"He is, I'm going to miss his cooking."

"I bet."

With Tyler in bed well...one thing led another.
    41283676201_038a5db5c5_b.jpg
    Best welcome wagon ever....maybe.
    40569632464_e9fe3a3503_b.jpg
    Completely.
    41283676841_f5a524a478_b.jpg
    She helped herself to some coffee before she left, I don't know I really like that tile for some reason...
    40569633674_35b22ff796_b.jpg
    After his chores were done and they slept a bit I rotated back to her house and found that she was off, so after a new book was finished I took her out.
    41283677711_4af1b0a5ac_b.jpg
    After I took her to an old cafe I built and Bob eventually showed up.
    40569634354_c6a9665697_b.jpg
    It seems the other customers are responded to so quickly that her turn got skipped but sims didn't come claim the coffee and I don't think she paid anything but we took someone elses...or ours it wasn't that long of a wait. Jaylen's judging her.
    41283678431_bfc4b39f65_b.jpg
    Finally got his coffee and left, good because Trinity would have gotten that too.
    40569635004_392aecb6ab_b.jpg
    Bob left and when he came back Eliza was with him.

"Still haven't been invited over."

"You will."
    40569635754_0290f32a32_b.jpg
    Of course later found what else they would see when they came to visit.
    41283678881_356b9f0e4b_b.jpg
    Also this pic I took by the cafe...so pretty.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    giphy.gif
    current mood

I get to start completely from Scratch!
    My entire Save I've been building on for 2 years, all my Mods, CC, even my Gallery, gone.
    I shouldn't have updated and backed up my folders to the location I place them in. -_-

I'm not mad Just annoyed... A little happy cause I do need to sift through my mods folder and update and get rid of A LOT.... but my Sims and Builds... such a project may take some time. Goal is to get it all back by Winter.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    current mood

My entire Save I've been building on for 2 years, all my Mods, CC, even my Gallery, gone.
    I shouldn't have updated and backed up my folders to the location I place them in. -_-

I'm not mad Just annoyed... A little happy cause I do need to sift through my mods folder and update and get rid of A LOT.... but my Sims and Builds... such a project may take some time. Goal is to get it all back by Winter.

I know how you feel. I just had to delete my 2 year old save due to a glitch.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited April 2018
    giphy.gif
    current mood

I didn't even have a choice, I just went into the Game, and I noticed... the game is running awfully fast. and not lagging... why is it giving me "Welcome to the Sims 4, Get to Work, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Vampires" and all the other Packs I own?

And then I realized. It was all gone.

I'm not sure where I begin do I go get the Mods I need or do I start building and recreating Sims?
    so many lots to clear, so many premades and townies to delete... cheats... and skills to rebuild.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    giphy.gif
    current mood

I didn't even have a choice, I just went into the Game, and I noticed... the game is running awfully fast. and not lagging... why is it giving me "Welcome to the Sims 4, Get to Work, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Vampires" and all the other Packs I own?

And then I realized. It was all gone.

I'm not sure where I begin do I go get the Mods I need or do I start building and recreating Sims?
    so many lots to clear, so many premades and townies to delete... cheats... and skills to rebuild.

Where did you place your old game folders?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I feel for you @MasonGamer... I deleted it all when I had a little fit. Origin was giving me grief and I decided to reinstall... I could have saved it all but spur of the moment deleted it... lol been rebuilding for more than 2 months I do miss a few of my long term sims.
    egTcBMc.png
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    This is Belle Rhodes reliving memories of her life as she finishes her final days. She is leaving her journal for the next generation to read.

dfzwbB7.png

It is hard to believe that 60 years ago I welcomed my beautiful daughter Lacy into the world. I now have 4 more daughters and 6 sons.

When my mother asked me to begin the Moore Legacy again. I wasn't entirely sure of it at first until I remembered that hundreds of years ago my 7 or 8 times great grandmother Edur Zahrah finished the legacy by having the 7 final children. One of them was my grandmother Cindy. I never knew her but I know I will meet her once I pass. If it wasn't for Edur my family wouldn't exist today.

I wish the best for my amazing children. Lacy Marie, Tucker Anthony, Hayley Aurora, Mckenzie Belle, Gage Matthew, Brantley Gilbert (I was doped up on morphine hehe), Hannah Sophia, Freddy Elijah, Emerson Talia, Houston Noah, and Rhett Noah. Yes my son is named after a country singer and my last set of twins have the same middle name. In all fairness the twins are identical and number 10 and 11.

I hope my amazing 10 year old, Eme, decides that she wants to follow in my footsteps. Unfortunately I don't think I will be alive to see her start the next generation. Some advice for you my sweet girl. I want you to follow your dreams but I don't want you to lose who you are in the process. Your stepfather and I worked hard to get you an amazing home and money to survive off of so you don't have to work. You will have the freedom to do whatever you want when you turn 18. You can be president or a stay at home mom. The world is yours my sweet princess.

Now time for her reflection...

Belle has mastered parenting, painting, writing, cooking and gourmet cooking. I wish she had mastered more but oh well. She is a master painter and has written at least a dozen bestsellers on top of a handful of amazing books of all genres. She had 11 children, including a set of fraternal twins (Hayley and Mckenzie) and a set of identical twins (Houston and Rhett) with 9 different men before settling with Tiago Melo, the younger twins' father.

Qc0j11t.png
    Tiago Melo

The twins also aged up to children.

CYhC99L.png
    Houston Melo

Gxy29ew.png
    Rhett Melo
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Well the youngest* kid in the family I currently play aged up into a teen and she's really a spitting image of her mother. Well she did inherit her mothers eye color and hair color and as a child she also had her mothers face shape, so it wasn't a complete surprise. :)

Also her nephew was born, now just a couple of days to wait before he ages up into a toddler. Curious to see if he takes after his dad or more after his mother (like his two sisters). *Yeah, actually the toddlers and baby are the youngest ones in the household, but they're gen 3 while the girl I started this post with is gen 2. ;)
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Reworked the game yet again, hopefully this time in a way that will keep it at a manageable level. It was a tough decision but I settled on 4 households I could keep, plus a handful of young singles for future use as marriage partners or other game play ideas. Everything else was completely wiped out so I can't re-hoard the game with them anymore. So here are my four selected households-

Hyacinth has resumed her single status & free-spirited lifestyle. I thought she'd be happiest in sunny Brindleton Bay.

6uewy4z.png

I'd created Brett & Kassie Covington to be a long term legacy family, so I decided to resume that. They already have a son Emmett, so they're off to a good start in beautiful Windenburg.

6te5bvd.png

lArNOoc.png

Patrick & Flora Kottam were childhood sweethearts in a past incarnation of the game, and since they grew up into the adorable couple I was hoping they would, I decided they should be the ones to carry on. Since they're outdoorsy, adventurous types, they'll do some traveling & exploring before they start their family. Willow Creek is still a favorite place to start my new families out, so that's where they'll begin.

x1ypoSk.png

Finally, I needed a city family, so I picked Braden & Kailani Stiles, mainly because their twin tots, Juanita & Kenyon, are so stinking cute.

GU5UpGv.png

So that should be enough to give me the variety I crave, without getting bogged down by too many sims. I also put the game back on long life, because I love to let my sims grow & develop at a leisurely pace, and with normal I felt like all I was doing was pushing them to their next life stage.

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    giphy.gif
    current mood

Man, that's rough. I lost everything some months ago, and you're handling it way better than I did, lol. I couldn't even look at anything sims related for ages, I was so depressed :-P
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited April 2018
    I created an alien Vampire hybrid. Was just messing around with cheats and Viola. Also found out that if you edit them while they are in disguise their disguise will be gone and their dark form will be their alien self without the echo voice. She can use both alien and vampire powers but if edited it messes up.

CAS shot:
    40581301784_d6cf2ca299_b.jpg

Game play:
    26422873147_41bcd27b70_b.jpg
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Im mad at one of my families for the worst reasons.

I finally decided that Johnny Zest and his wife Corey were going to raise a family. My plan, one child. That's it. So I built them a nice new house. Nothing big, nice and modest. Corey got pregnant before a nice long weekend for the both of them (they're both comedians so their schedules are the same) so they had plenty of time to get ready without work in the way.

Now its go time. Johnny is looking absolutely adorable panicking and they rush to the hospital. Im a bit on tenterhooks since I'd really like for them to have a boy. The doctor does his thing with Corey and...

Its a boy! Im super excited since I really wanted them to have a son and I go and name him Russell. Im ready to have the parents go and greet their new boy, BUT WAIT!!! COREY'S NOT DONE YET!

A girl pops up! My jaw drops. TWINS!? They had twins! I wasnt ready for twins and my sims were sure as beans not ready for twins! I swear, if they were about to have triplets I was going to fall off my chair.

Their new little girl is an absolute darling, and I name her Melanie. Finally they get to go home and put the babies in their new room. Now Im mad, since I only wanted them to have one child, and built the house with that idea in mind. Their room is just barely big enough for two kids, but I want them to have their own room! And Im so proud of the house I made, and now Im going to have to knock down some walls and make an addition somewhere. Ugh!

At least the kids are cute little buggers.(Im just not looking forward to their toddler time) As an added bonus, I noticed that they have different skin colors too! Since Johnny and Corey are in an interracial relationship, I expected the kids to just be a mix of both. But Melanie is clearly darker than her brother! I never expected that and its making me so happy!
    BMSO wrote: »
    I created an alien Vampire hybrid. Was just messing around with cheats and Viola. Also found out that if you edit them while they are in disguise their disguise will be gone and their dark form will be their alien self without the echo voice. She can use both alien and vampire powers but if edited it messes up.

CAS shot:
    40581301784_d6cf2ca299_b.jpg

Game play:
    26422873147_41bcd27b70_b.jpg

Ooh! How did you get it to work?
    edited April 2018
    @paradiseplanet I made an alien in Cas for the start and when I started playing it in world I used this cheat
    traits.equip_trait trait_occultvampire

If you edit it in CAS after you make it a vampire the alien trait overrides the Vampire it works the same way as the vampire being the base rather than the alien and sometimes the dark forms will be an alien with a normal sim voice.

They can use both powers and you can treat them like a regular vampire with alien powers.

• BonnieBonnie Posts: 159 Member
    Tried doing my first legacy challenge today and well...

ib2Kqte.png

Sigh.
    f63c55b4ba116173bd3db5dc0bc5ae7893dcb9d0.gif
  • thecatxothecatxo Posts: 7 New Member
    Update on my family: All 4 of my sims in the household are still promoting their ways up to the top of their careers. Two of the male sims in the home are not only cousins and best friends since childhood, but they are also co-workers! :smile: Yep, i love to keep everybody in the household close!
    Bonnie wrote: »
    Tried doing my first legacy challenge today and well...

ib2Kqte.png

Sigh.

@bonnie Fun while it lasted?

• BonnieBonnie Posts: 159 Member
    @BMSO It would have been but this was literally the second night xD
    f63c55b4ba116173bd3db5dc0bc5ae7893dcb9d0.gif
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Emmett's excited because he's got a little brother on the way!

BfejGa8.png

2gsxnEm.png

hnbO54H.png

Kassie was working on the painter aspiration & had to view some paintings at the museum. She thought she'd bring Emmett along to teach him a little art appreciation, but he preferred running around on the sidewalk outside.

4arZ2ji.png

xpcF19K.png

zZ4bdAr.png

Finally little Charlie arrived.

FrHwMTE.png

Brett meanwhile, had gone to find some harvestables & I found him asleep in a shrub.

khedzZr.png

Z56JjWZ.png

He got home & seemed a bit baffled to find another son there.

fAEFZPw.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
    BMSO wrote: »
    @paradiseplanet I made an alien in Cas for the start and when I started playing it in world I used this cheat
    traits.equip_trait trait_occultvampire

If you edit it in CAS after you make it a vampire the alien trait overrides the Vampire it works the same way as the vampire being the base rather than the alien and sometimes the dark forms will be an alien with a normal sim voice.

They can use both powers and you can treat them like a regular vampire with alien powers.

Is it recommended that I should edit them in CAS after I applied the occult trait?
  • dbtbandit67dbtbandit67 Posts: 12 New Member
    Oh man, I had no clue this community was so vibrant! I am just getting back into The Sims now from the very first one. My goodness how the game has evolved! You can zoom in so close with the camera where you get a great perspective of how the world looks from the sim's perspective, like you're really living in the world. My favorite part of The Sims has always been designing the homes. I like leaving full autonomy on for the most part because I like watching how the AI interacts with each other. What a massive step forward from the original!
  • dbtbandit67dbtbandit67 Posts: 12 New Member
    Aw man what a nooblet I am, I want to post an overhead shot of my new house. Nothing spectacular, the auto-generated ones are bigger and scope, but I'm pretty proud of it. I always ask myself, if this were real life, does this room here make sense? How would it feel like living in this house if this were real life. I've designed some monstrosities with the original one where it was like... Ok, there's no way it makes sense to have to open your front door to a kitchen which leads to a bathroom which leads to the bedroom which leads to the study lol
  • Keeping_KALM1210Keeping_KALM1210 Posts: 2 New Member
    Created my first speed build today check it out on youtube love sims 4 having so much fun with it :smiley:
  • Keeping_KALM1210Keeping_KALM1210 Posts: 2 New Member
    check me out on youtube KeepingKalm!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top