Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many of you guys play lgbt/ethnic couples?

Comments

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    All my current existing sim families are multi-ethnic. I make all of my families from scratch and usually just take the first randomly generated sim given to me and go from there. If they give me an African American woman, I might give her a Caucasian husband. If they give me a Caucasian male, I could give him an Asian wife. It usually just depends on my mood, but since I'm an African American female, I tend to use African American female sims. For their kids I'll either take what they randomly generate, or alter their skin colors and features as I see fit.

Here's a pic of one of my favorite families, the Callaway's, with an African American (or maybe just African, I never really decided :D) father, a Eurasian mother, an Asian son, an African American daughter, a Caucasian daughter, and an African American son.

SkH1pr6.png
  • TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    @TravisBlackfox Aw! Your guys are totally adorable!!

I agree. Travis and Riley are cute. <3

Oh gosh thank you :blush:
  • TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    @TravisBlackfox Aw! Your guys are totally adorable!!

Ahhhh thank you!!!!!!! :blush:
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello all,

I pulled out a number of comments from this thread for derailing.

Let's keep it about the game and not anyone personal beliefs/viewpoints.

Thanks,
    -Mage
  • Dellen_03Dellen_03 Posts: 10 New Member
    I've got a lesbian couple (Minako and Choa) who run a cafe (haven't got pictures yet ): ). I've been playing with them for a while now and they've just got their first cat: Coconut.
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    edited April 2018
    i'm currently playing a homosexual indian sim, so i can i do these things for sure. it's taken restrictions off of my playstyle that i didn't even know were there, and even changed my style of designing, building, everything - really fun, and he's one of the first characters i've actually grown attached to in years of sims.
    Post edited by CoteDAzur on
  • Monsterfighter_1Monsterfighter_1 Posts: 19 Member
    I love to play with LGBT sims! They make the main bulk of my game usually too, mostly because I am gay myself. :D I tend to marry and play with my own creations or Caleb Vatore as he is a confirmed bisexual sim thanks to the trailers.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Ihave 2 families where at each are 2 mothers with their biological daughters (one of the families has 2 girls and 2 boys)

Ethnics I have no much poblem. Other sim is now married with a black girl (I followed it, as when I was some weeks with other family, she was romantic involved with that black girl)
  • Unibunny9Unibunny9 Posts: 11 New Member
    Don't have pictures, sadly, but yes! I love the Heckings, and I do a lot of lesbian couples. A lot of my couples are also racially mixed. For example, one of my sims was black and, as a teen, started dating Max Villareal. Soon after aging up she got pregnant and they broke up because I made Max hate kids. That's as far as I've got!
  • KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    I play many LGBT and ethnic couples. It tends to depend on who the Sim is getting on with/who I think would aesthetically look good together, but sometimes it's also a more thought-out decision. I'll endeavour to take pics next time I play.
    Bring back the Paranormal career already.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    I've been playing a very loose game this save, just kinda going with whims and such, that sort of thing. Trying not to force anything, just going with what works. So, that means my couples are pretty random, based mostly on whether the romance interactions go well or not, and of course traits like mean and evil make it harder to get friendly, lol. Anyway, what I'm getting at is, through no real design or intent I've ended up with a lot of lesbians. Like, a lot. I'm four generations in, and most of the couples are w/w. I have MCCC same sex pregnancy enabled, so I've basically got 4 generations lesbians at this point. A few straight couples, but vast majority? Lesbians.

It started with my founder sim, Alinah. For a while she was in a love triangle with Akira and Caterina, couldn't quite pick between them, but eventually she ended up with Caterina (from following whims and such)
    Y1sGxO2.png
    They had twins, and her daughter also married a woman.
    5WSpis6.png
    They then had triplets, all girls, and--you guessed it--all ended up with women. One of them married a man first, but he turned out to be kind of a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 (glitch made him keep wanting to flirt with her much, MUCH younger brother and it was grossing me out, so I did make her divorce him cause ew), and I thought maybe she'd stay single after that, but NOPE, went after the cute girl with the afro.
    Pu36l1e.png
    And her are her sisters and their wives.
    vmdQbLv.pngLdkfoiW.png
    In the current generation, so far there've only been 3 marriages so far, all between two women. I won't bore you with the geneologies (here's the plum tree where I'm TRYING to keep track of this crazy family), but here's the cute pics of the 3 couples.
    8Kk7dGF.png
    286UEsd.png
    WXKywkA.png

I swear it's not on purpose, I've just...really not had good luck with guys this save, okay? Every time I try to flirt they're either not into it,or start yelling at my sim cause they're mean or evil or something. All my male sims have married women to--the game's just not spawning good me, you guys!
  • sasuxnaruxsakusasuxnaruxsaku Posts: 41 Member
    I play any type of sims :D I just make them and whatever I think is a good match for them or they pick it or hit off. I just let there stories unfold. I doesn't matter to me, I just have fun with it!
    Origin ID: sasuxnaruxsaku
    Sims 3 Acc: narusasulover16
    SimsAmino: https://aminoapps.com/c/sims/page/user/sasukexnaruxsakura/bNJH_Gf0140r5DwDqVz035dVBEqbJ62
    sims_forums_signature_by_narusasulover16-dcbvagx.png

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    One of my favourite households at the moment:

Dax Dawkins and West Wise.
    Dax is a food critic and West is a chef. They met when Dax was critiquing West's food and instantly fell for each other. They are a really well balanced couple and get along with all their neighbours.
    Dax (left) and West (right)
    RGtkut7.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited April 2018
    So, my latest w/w couple are two vampires. I have another lesbian vampire couple, BUT WAIT

These are no ordinary vampires. Oh no.

0I25bL5.png

That's right: a ghost and an alien hybrid about to whoohoo as bats. Truly, I feel blessed.

Their names are Charlie and Kayla, and they are sorta my favorite right now.

Mmm, yeah, this date is going great
    T2y6pQf.png

Whoops, thirst getting low, better top up!

amVTW6x.png

hmm, anyone for Charlie?

7jayWjn.png

Aww, yeah

N1LDJuq.png
    mBiNq8X.png

Now, where were we?

5XKc8PU.png

Propose!

JQ05Lwc.png

Ignore him

xlaOq9z.png

Truly, a love story for the ages

FVdv6zD.png
    Post edited by FanPhoria on
  • SuperCoolRachaelSuperCoolRachael Posts: 392 Member
    Like many Simmers here, I also just let my Sims go with whoever they have a strong relationship with, or whoever happens to be close by. In my case, most of my Sims are based on fictional characters, so sometimes I stick them with somebody I ship them with. :P This results in plenty of gay, lesbian, bi, and pan Sims. When I have them hook up with townies, I don't pay much attention to race, either. As others have said, the heart wants what it wants. :)
  • amazingemilyamazingemily Posts: 9 New Member
    i play in same sex couples and also straight ! , i have actually have few lgbt couples that were my fav
  • MoonBaby0803MoonBaby0803 Posts: 34 Member
    I love playing lesbian couples cause their just so adorable xD but I am planning on making a gay couple for my world. Ive played alot of ethnic diverse couples though in the past and most were me and my fiancee! I just loved how cute he was in the Sims but then all the children came out with darker skin and none looked like my Sim. But they were still so cute xD
  • historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
    I love playing with lgbt/ethnic couples! I play with ethnic couples way more than I play with lgbt couples tho. In my recent game (which is set in 1899) I have two sims who are in a secret relationship with each other. Theodosia (the darker one) is Lizzie's lady's maid (basically a female version of a valet).
    zS4h5nl.jpg
    mu5rlWR.jpg
    ieC1MWl.jpg
    736kPGm.jpg
    GjWKXD4.jpg
    YZ70Act.jpg
    PgklXPO.jpg
    KM6rLaq.jpg

I'm thinking of making Lizzie's papa Stephan have a relationship with his valet/butler but I'm not 100% sure because I also want him to be with his son's Nanny.
    2CEXQ41.jpg
    Stephan and his valet/butler
    VPXOKoj.jpg
    His son's nanny (well the back of her)
    I might do a poll on who should be together (this is really long sorry :D )
    Official Victorian and Edwardian Nerd
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    edited March 2019
    HZDpLrr.png

m7fRhek.png

ecQ40op.png

COitCcg.png

RQ6t5pw.png

This is my newest family, Roméo Luisser-Marerro and Sergio Luisser-Marerro along with their daughter Iliana and their dog Mateo, Roméo is French Canadian and Sergio is Spanish, decided to try something different and I hope everyone likes them, never made Sims outside of my own family, but I thought this would be a good thing to do, this is also my first Ethnic couple, so I'm wondering whether I did a good job or not. Roméo is the Sim with brown hair and Sergio is next to him.
    Post edited by Jonathan777 on
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Me me me me me! Most of my couples are interracial and I have a fair bit of gay/lesbian/bi sims too
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• AmbyCakesAmbyCakes Posts: 32 Member
    Most of my Sims are bisexual and interraacial just like me haha! I really need some ghosty Sim romance though :O
  • HeyItsKoffeeHeyItsKoffee Posts: 99 Member
    Usually, i let my sims date who ever i feel, and usually they are interracial. :)
    Youtube @ ItsKoffeeh

Legacy Challenge
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    I don't play LGBT in my game, I think maybe it's my age but it doesn't appeal to me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top