Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Senior Pollination Technician #3

i've heard that in rare cases an alien abduction child will be born with a high relationship with her, as opposed to the standard zero. and, it finally happened for me. had my hopes up when got this little pop-up as soon as they got back from the hospital: https://gyazo.com/c53b916877fe53cca4910d86b7dd3280

and, sure enough, here she is in the relationships list, already all her traits known, even (and unlike grim, she apparently gets 3 traits): https://gyazo.com/21b84ddfb810bc2d460a823d071778ee

this is the first abduction child born in a new save, hence the 'cat lover' trait showing on her. and i am sorely tempted to skip this toddler up to child just to have him call her every day and try to invite her out places, see if she gets as active as grim does. i know it's silly, but i'm so ridiculously excited just to see this...

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    aww that is addorable, what a nice touch.
  • Options
    kmarks0707kmarks0707 Posts: 37 Member
    I haven't played too much with aliens yet, but I hope to soon. I love this <3
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    That's awesome! Thanks for sharing! Now I hope to get another abduction soon.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I didn't know some alien babies could be born with a high relationship like that, how neat! makes me wanna go back and check to see if any of my aliens have one and I just never noticed.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    i've heard that in rare cases an alien abduction child will be born with a high relationship with her, as opposed to the standard zero. and, it finally happened for me. had my hopes up when got this little pop-up as soon as they got back from the hospital: https://gyazo.com/c53b916877fe53cca4910d86b7dd3280

and, sure enough, here she is in the relationships list, already all her traits known, even (and unlike grim, she apparently gets 3 traits): https://gyazo.com/21b84ddfb810bc2d460a823d071778ee

this is the first abduction child born in a new save, hence the 'cat lover' trait showing on her. and i am sorely tempted to skip this toddler up to child just to have him call her every day and try to invite her out places, see if she gets as active as grim does. i know it's silly, but i'm so ridiculously excited just to see this...

What was the gift?
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    the gift was a butterfly toy. gideon still plays with it pretty much every day and keeps it in his inventory instead of the toybox. he's a child now, and calls his mother 8 times every weekday right after school, more on weekends. he's now good friends with her, yet she still doesn't show as an option to travel anywhere when he initiates travel. we'll see if that happens at max friendship, or if it takes him being a teen (i believe teens can get grim to show up on their 'travel with' list if they know him, at least i seem to recall that)
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited December 2017
    i am still chasing that Senior Pollination Technician #3

i want to test if it's possible to make a club for one & someone suggested to add that Senior Pollination Technician #3 to the club as the second member because she never comes to the meetings
    the only problem is i don't have her in the game
    my vastly played scientist was abducted long time ago but never got pregnant & since then after the ratio of impregnation was lowered never again

the last time a sim was abducted it was a female :confused:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Ooh, that's cute.
    I added my pollination tech to my household once, just 'cause I wanted to see what she looked like (since squinting at the family tree isn't something I'm fond of.)

4d03d44088dd35ba64f3fd9f257b295e.jpg

She obviously ruined that household until I restarted, but I was just curious about what it'd say for her job and all that. She ended up becoming a hidden alien sim named "Hannah Trammel" as a different Senior Pollination Technician was spawned to replace her. I don't know if I tried calling her to come by and see her son, but other attempts to contact her failed.
    Either way, I made her human disguise a knockout in hopes of getting the person she abducted into a more proper relationship. Hahaha
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    how did you get to see her @Cement
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    @comicsforlife I used a mod, particularly the Full house mod, to add her into the household via cheat. :)
  • Options
    was curious about that, myself. and it's interesting that she's listed as 'unemployed' in my relationship screen while yours has the pollinator profession
  • Options
    DorothyDorothy Posts: 62 Member
    Hello. i recently my male character born an alien boy so i wanted to ask somethings about it so here i go :
    1) can i summon his mother to my lot?
    2) my male character married so that i can have his wifu take care of the little one, once he is too old now and im afraid tha im gonna lose the child.so~ Can his wifu take care of, of Oscar? (Oscar is the babys alien boys name).
    3) Btw my male character got his child by the alien with the name Senior pollinator Technician 3 this alien is a female and uh is she the Queen? bc i read something like that somewhere while i was searching for an answer and once i found this conversation i though tha i would ask the pro's of sims world.
    Thank you for your time :smile:
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Cement wrote: »
    Ooh, that's cute.
    I added my pollination tech to my household once, just 'cause I wanted to see what she looked like (since squinting at the family tree isn't something I'm fond of.)

4d03d44088dd35ba64f3fd9f257b295e.jpg

She obviously ruined that household until I restarted, but I was just curious about what it'd say for her job and all that. She ended up becoming a hidden alien sim named "Hannah Trammel" as a different Senior Pollination Technician was spawned to replace her. I don't know if I tried calling her to come by and see her son, but other attempts to contact her failed.
    Either way, I made her human disguise a knockout in hopes of getting the person she abducted into a more proper relationship. Hahaha

Lol at Pollinators getting paid 55/hr
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    @dorothy most of the time, senior pollination technician #3 has nothing to do with the kids she produces. she's just an entity floating up in space. very, very rarely, one of her kids will have a relationship bar with her but even when this happens, i haven't been able to invite her along on anything (though sims with relationships with the grim reaper can bring him to some events)

you can add her to households or otherwise make her appear with certain mods (like whatever cement used).

yes, the wife of your sim can take care of the baby. if she's a played sim, select her then click on the kid and 'adopt as care dependent' then she'll treat it like her very own kid

and as for what senior pollination technician #3 is, it's totally up to you. if you want her to be a queen in your game's story, she's a queen. she defaults to 'just a regular working alien whose job it is to abduct sims, conduct experiments on them, and occasionally impregnante males'. just your typical job
  • Options
    DorothyDorothy Posts: 62 Member
    > @kalaksed said:
    > @dorothy most of the time, senior pollination technician #3 has nothing to do with the kids she produces. she's just an entity floating up in space. very, very rarely, one of her kids will have a relationship bar with her but even when this happens, i haven't been able to invite her along on anything (though sims with relationships with the grim reaper can bring him to some events)
    >
    > you can add her to households or otherwise make her appear with certain mods (like whatever cement used).
    >
    > yes, the wife of your sim can take care of the baby. if she's a played sim, select her then click on the kid and 'adopt as care dependent' then she'll treat it like her very own kid
    >
    > and as for what senior pollination technician #3 is, it's totally up to you. if you want her to be a queen in your game's story, she's a queen. she defaults to 'just a regular working alien whose job it is to abduct sims, conduct experiments on them, and occasionally impregnante males'. just your typical job

Thank you very much for answering :blush:
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    Senior polination technician #3s sons can phone her to raise their social but the friendship bar doesn’t increase with her when they do. I don’t think there’s anything I can do that I know of to flush her out without mods.
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Yeah I stalked sixam looking for her until I found out she's not real:(
    Not sure why they just couldn't make her part of the game.
  • Options
    she actually is real, just a hidden sim (grim reaper, the ghosts at the chalet and windenberg, the temple guardians in selvadorada are also hidden sims, yet they can all come out and interact with others without mods. unfortunately, pollenation technician #3 only seems to come out on very, very, very rare occasions without mods)
  • Options
    MavalyndMavalynd Posts: 4 New Member
    I have an alien child. (Father was abducted) He received an invite to join club Cosplay from Senior Pollination Tecnician #3. (Not his mother, but another alien with the same name). The alien was the leader of the club. I want to change the rules to add acting, so I need to have him become the club leader. But since she won't appear in the real world he can't challenge her. (Each club meeting she doesn't show up, but has a slight increase in relationship).

Please advise. I'd prefer not to download any mods.
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since last year, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top