Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess Challenge ~ 10 Generation Legacy

Comments

• randomjesserandomjesse Posts: 2 New Member
    The legacy challenge always sounded not my thing but I think I will like it if it involves Disney.
  • KittyvougeKittyvouge Posts: 2 New Member
    What about Pocahontas?
  • KittyvougeKittyvouge Posts: 2 New Member
    Love this btw! <3
  • FluffywabbitFluffywabbit Posts: 1 New Member
    A little late but one of Tiana's must-do's should be she has to marry her best friend's lover
  • Pandapo24Pandapo24 Posts: 1 New Member
    right now I am doing Snow White and I am up to the 4th child
  • Mysticalcat11Mysticalcat11 Posts: 4 New Member
    i really want to do this right now lol
  • Mysticalcat11Mysticalcat11 Posts: 4 New Member
    It looks like a really awesome challenge i would really want to try this challenge :)
  • GraziellaGraziella Posts: 1 New Member
    I love this challenge.I am doing this right now i am on cinderella.I switched up some rules because i am doing it on the sims 4.But I love this challenge so much
  • Alexia0517Alexia0517 Posts: 6 New Member
    [quote="verascramble;c-13666230"]CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHO MERIDA IS[/quote]

Merida is the princess from Brave. She has red curly hair, and she's Irish. Google her for a better description.
  • Alexia0517Alexia0517 Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm starting, and her name is Snow Moonsong.
  • Choco446Choco446 Posts: 25 Member
    I am up to gen 4 and I am really having fun... when I finally finish I will be doing the Sims 4 version!! :) :)
  • MiaDaBoss02MiaDaBoss02 Posts: 1 New Member
    This looks really fun!
  • MorgSummersMorgSummers Posts: 1 New Member
    Yeah, its sooo fun!
    I created my founder at one time, namede Gwenhyfar Livermore and plan to make a story, I can not put photos, but I'm already in the fourth son.

...After a restart, I had triplets and went crazy. I hate triplets for life lol
  • grovie2012grovie2012 Posts: 38 Member
    Can we have snow whites boyfriend move in with her if we have a mod for more then 8 sims?
  • ThatGuy7ThatGuy7 Posts: 2 New Member
    For Snow White can you adopt children?
  • Schatz0621Schatz0621 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi there, I think the Mulan one should have an option if you have strangerville, she could Gain her fame by becoming the town hero and defeating the mothers plant, also she could join the military instead.
  • Schatz0621Schatz0621 Posts: 3 New Member
    However I LOVE this challenge
  • MoaMoa Posts: 33 Member
    Creative idéa!
  • PenrakePenrake Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you for sharing the rules! This is such a fun and a surprisingly long challenge! I'm making an ongoing YouTube series of it, complete with custom made Disney Sims to fill the towns with colour. I mainly made this for myself and a few close friends, but it would be nice to get some extra views, especially from the Sims community. About to make my 8th episode and I'm still on Gen 1 - so far, it's been chaotic! Click on the link below to watch the videos. Thanks! :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE4DOkxq7mkO2T5778gITng
  • PenrakePenrake Posts: 2 New Member
    Here's my little intro to my series. I love the song to this intro! :smiley:

https://imgur.com/nQdrzhy
  • Kieraleigh21323Kieraleigh21323 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey! I recently just started this on Ts4. And I've been struggling with money so I was wondering if money cheats are allowed?
    -Kiera
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @Kieraleigh21323 I don't think it matters too much, but it'd be mode interesting challenge without cheats. It's up to you. For example, in mine I only allowed myself to use cheats long enough to build a decent house,then no more.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Sims_JunkieSims_Junkie Posts: 197 Member
    I know this is an old post,but how do you get participating list?
  • KimmypandaKimmypanda Posts: 1 New Member
    Soooooo you should do it that in the last Princess, Merida, takes care of her 3 brothers and start the disney prince challenge❤ and my boy Tarzan gets adopted by animal lovers or both his parents are aliens while he's human.
  • SimLifeYTSimLifeYT Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi guys! My name is SimLife. On my YT channel I am beginning the Disney Princess Legacy Challenge and I will go all the way thru, even adding a few updated princesses... I invite you all to come watch, maybe even create some princes for them to meet and get with! I look forward to seeing you all there! Namaste