Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Favorite Sims! (and a synopsis about their lives)

I know there are tons of posts like these, but I couldn't help but make my own to share my sims. My profile picture is one of my sims from my legacy, and I absolutely love him. His name is Elijah, and even if he's a tad bit evil, he's secretly a sweetheart if you dig deep enough.
ONTkFv0.jpg
That's his brother Ezra's kid. Her name is Savannah and I could die for her.
U7GHUeG.jpg
That's their sister Amelia. She recently grew up into a young adult and she's so gorgeous!
RhJ5unI.jpg
That's Elijah as a young adult.
XWUNcw0.jpg
And of course, there's Ezra!
I have a tumblr full of their pictures. I just love them too much.
A brief synopsis about them: Ezra is a painter and musician. He's trying to master all the instruments, and currently he's mastered guitar. I think he's close to mastering piano. He's mastered the painting skill too. He's with his boyfriend (hopefully fiancee soon) Thomas, who is also incredibly adorable. Elijah is super evil. He wants to be a criminal, which I find funny since his mom was a cop and his dad was a private investigator. To each their own. Amelia is a writer, and has been publishing books since she was a child. In just her teen years she published five books. She's currently with Quinton who keeps sending love letters to her brother. Like he won't stop. And Savannah is still a toddler, but I have big plans for her!
I'd love to see your sims too!

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Lovely family! It's amazing how much these little pixel people tug at our heart strings :) My current family is a joy to play. I might share pics later when I have got some coffee under my belt :)
  • simming_in_silencesimming_in_silence Posts: 133 Member
    Ah, thank you! I'd love to see your sims.
    In my current save, I am playing my Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles sims. It's a partial ISBI (I'm Surrounded by Id*ots) where Jared and Jensen have been made unselectable using Master Controller and my simself is the Watcher's Caretaker and is looking after their needs and that of their children. They have 4 children. Three are now teens and the youngest still a child. There's really not a lot to tell about this family other than I love them. They don't have a story as such as I play to see how the genetics pan out. I am all about big families and watching the town (which I populated) grow as well.
    This is Jared and Jensen.
    38102848876_9c82d1154e_o.jpg
    This is Jared with their eldest son, Amery.
    26829695939_97b6d09186_o.jpg
    This is their second child, Beckah.
    37699721085_bd6860b738_o.jpg
    This is Chance, their third child. The elder in the background is my simself :)
    38649841651_d99ea45919_o.jpg
    And, finally, their youngest child Drew.
    38610763126_a9b15a805b_o.jpg
    Oh my god, they're so pretty! I already love them too!
    zzP4ZXW.jpg
    There's Amelia again, who recently got cheated on... Ouch.
    bOSQu8D.jpg
    I redid Mortimer Goth, and he looks WAY better in my opinion. He and Amelia are dating now (he is not the one who cheated on her).
    KzFkNzq.jpg
    3FSylom.jpg
    Also, there's Aaliyah, the mom of Ezra, Elijah, and Amelia. Back in the old days.
    E6CcKe2.jpg
    And there's Hunter, her husband.
    Thanks :) Poor Amelia getting cheated on! I would have totally annihilated any sim that hurt mine! ;)
    Not sure how I feel about your Mortimer makeover. Morty has been a favourite of mine since I started playing when the game came out. I always tweak him because he has too many zero sliders for my taste but I only tweak him slightly and he still looks like Mortimer. Still, we do what we have to to make sims acceptable to our personal tastes. Your sims are lovely :)
    Yeah, I know he looks so different! I do like him though, but of course that's my personal tastes. Hopefully later tonight I'll have more pictures to show, as I am going on a cc download spree, so... Yay!
    AH! Savannah is now a child-- and is still so adorable, and Amelia had her kid! She was pregnant with her ex's kid, and even if he cheated on her, he's got some good genetics. His name is Damon, and he's so cute I could die, my heart M-E-L-T-E-D when I saw him!
    t2TGEvG.jpg
    Here's Savannah.
    {Now, prepare for Damon spam}
    rEP44He.jpg
    NYb714G.jpg
    EhvbmI3.jpg
    BsS8xcZ.jpg
    3VOaq1D.jpg
    AH! He's so cute, I can't even deal. If Mortimer and Amelia get married, they'll also be having a kid, and I can't wait to see how cute he/she is! Also, I find it adorable that in Damon's relationship panel it considers Thomas his uncle although Ezra and Thomas aren't married {yet}. Anyways, that's all that's happened so far in my game, ALTHOUGH, Elijah met a sim I made! Her name is Aurora Everett, and even if Elijah won't settle down, I think they could have some cute kids.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    bOSQu8D.jpg

@simming_in_silence Your version of Mortimer is amazing! <3
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Ah, thank you! I love him sm.
    Damon is a real cutie! <3

The youngest child in my save aged up to teen so I took a family pic :)
    38797301651_59a228c1f7_o.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    edited December 2017
    Haruo and River:

Synopsis: Haruo and River had been playmates since the time that they could crawl and it was well known that where one was, the other was usually soon to follow and a duplex seemed like the perfect answer to both River and Haruo as they were soon to graduate. It gave each of the families their own little bit of privacy, yet River and Haruo could hang out and do their homework together - people after all were saying that River and Haruo were joined at the hip, colloquially speaking (to the ever increasing ire of Ethan Bunch and Parker Langerak who had their own designs on River McIrish).

Screenshot-13.jpg

Of course they get together... :D

Screenshot-70.jpg

Screenshot-144.jpg

Their Wedding Video... :D

https://youtu.be/ZLtre_QoPVc

...and now...after three kids...(and quite possibly a fourth on the way...) well, they're happily married. :D

Screenshot-4.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Ahhh, they're so cute! Both your guy's families are amazing!!
    It's been a hot minute! School has kept me busy and unable to play Sims or... any game, really. But I'm on break (thank goodness), plus I have some photos from when I played a few months ago! (Happy 2018, by the way)
    qdtgqh7.jpg
    That is Elijah's child (the one he had with Aurora). His name is Ethan, and he is super cute! I think I'll have him be a mermaid so Elijah can have his little "army" of supernatural children.

IaZ6uSi.jpg
    This is Thomas and Ezra! They are engaged, and will have an elaborate wedding I'm sure. They have two children now, as well.

kGmu04K.jpg
    Here is Mortimer and Amelia. She proposed earlier. (Marriages are happening like crazy). Aurora and Elijah had a private marriage, but I didn't get any pictures due to some guy in the way.

juhqhm6.jpg
    Last picture for now. He is from a different game, but I absolutely love him. His name is also Damon (same as Amelia's kid). He lives with his roommate, Akira, who he has feelings for...