Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone deliberately started over?

Every day is the same to do list. I’m level 21 and bored. EA already has all my money from the desktop games so I don’t buy in app purchases.

Has anyone else considered starting Sims Mobile again fresh?

Comments

• Options
    FaeFae Posts: 37 Member
    It does feel super repetitive. I wish the To-Do list wasn’t the same every day.
  • Options
    johnmcguirkjohnmcguirk Posts: 6 New Member
    IMO, the whole point of the game is to unlock stuff so you can customize your Sim or house, so there's no real incentive to start over for me. This game is a straight forward uphill grind from day one. If I had to choose between starting over or never playing again, I'd be out so fast.

And yeah, the daily to do list is awful, but at least it's achievable. Better than a "spend 1500 Simoleons repairing broken items" task.
  • Options
    livingforwardslivingforwards Posts: 144 Member
    Better than a "spend 1500 Simoleons repairing broken items" task.

This is very true. :smiley:

If starting fresh I wouldn’t put resources into certain things - babies, basic kitchen cabinets, starting several friendships with same story.
  • Options
    Choco446Choco446 Posts: 25 Member
    I have started over about 3 times... I just get bord and want to start again but I am really strange! :p :p
  • Options
    OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    I reached level 19 and got bored, one could program a bot to do the tasks for them. It became extra repetitive, so when something new is released, I might start playing again. I don't feel like starting over and losing my progress, I'd rather wait for some updates and then continue my legacy.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited April 2018
    I'm level 40.

I don't start over, I just play less actively unless there is a timed event on.

So I won't always use up all my energy, I'll get them started on job/hobby/social events a few times a day and leave the game.

I am usually able to complete the daily task list this way, and I'm stockpiling the cupcakes for events because I'm playing less actively.