Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 baby challenge- Show them here!

xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
I would really to see people post their 100 baby challenges here and share their rules on how they are playing. I am currently playing a 100 baby challenge that I had to start again. I was at 93 babies when I lost it due to the computer breaking. Now, I am switching my sim to every supernatural once in a while and it is proving to be quite fun. She has lots of skills that she has mastered!

Please post your pics!
4Wv5dIG.jpg

Comments

• pigletpooh1pigletpooh1 Posts: 231 Member
    Sounds like fun, I may give it a try. Is this 100 babies for one generation?
  • xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    Sounds like fun, I may give it a try. Is this 100 babies for one generation?

Can be any. I just want to see people doing this challenge!
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    The 100 baby challenge is my favorite to play. Currently my baby mama Raven has 38 and has a bun in the oven. I have some rules that I made for myself because I feel a challenge should be a challenge or it is not worth playing it. While I use premium content items such as the playpen and walker in my other challenges I don't feel it fair to use it in a challenge where raising babies is the main objective so she always uses the Teach to Walk and Teach to Talk interaction. I won't use the swing either but I do use the changing table to bathe the babies.

Here are my basic rules for the challenge:

I age all nooboos into toddlers as soon as they arrive home from the hospital as that is allowed by the rules.

All Toddlers learn to walk, talk, potty, peg box, xylophone and read or have read all 9 toddler books.

All Children must get an A in school (I'm lenient on this one during the winter when they get a week of snow days or I'm currently having a school glitch which happens all the time in my game), must sign up for an after school activity, accept all school related activities (with the exception of go to China, France or Egypt and bring something back for show and tell the next day) max the toy oven and block table.

All teenagers must get an A (again lenient on this one), sign up for two after school activities, all opportunities (except show and tell) and learn to drive.

I also try to give everyone birthday parties if possible, skill the children as much as possible and before they leave the house I have a list of items I put in their inventory equaling $10,375. I use MC to add the kid to the house where their father or romantic interest live. The idea is to give them a start in life.

I have so much fun with this challenge that I seriously doubt I will stop at 100. I might go for another right afterwards.

Here is a link to my blog Raven's Nest
    The 100 baby challenge is my favorite to play. Currently my baby mama Raven has 38 and has a bun in the oven. I have some rules that I made for myself because I feel a challenge should be a challenge or it is not worth playing it. While I use premium content items such as the playpen and walker in my other challenges I don't feel it fair to use it in a challenge where raising babies is the main objective so she always uses the Teach to Walk and Teach to Talk interaction. I won't use the swing either but I do use the changing table to bathe the babies.

I age all nooboos into toddlers as soon as they arrive home from the hospital as that is allowed by the rules.

All Toddlers learn to walk, talk, potty, peg box, xylophone and read or have read all 9 toddler books.

All Children must get an A in school (I'm lenient on this one during the winter when they get a week of snow days or I'm currently having a school glitch which happens all the time in my game), must sign up for an after school activity, accept all school related activities (with the exception of go to China, France or Egypt and bring something back for show and tell the next day) max the toy oven and block table.

All teenagers must get an A (again lenient on this one), sign up for two after school activities, all opportunities (except show and tell) and learn to drive.

I also try to give everyone birthday parties if possible, skill the children as much as possible and before they leave the house I have a list of items I put in their inventory equaling $10,375. I use MC to add the kid to the house where their father or romantic interest live. The idea is to give them a start in life.

I have so much fun with this challenge that I seriously doubt I will stop at 100. I might go for another right afterwards.

Wow! I like the sound of that. How long have you been doing it for?
    4Wv5dIG.jpg

Wow! I like the sound of that. How long have you been doing it for?
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    @xxnearlyperfectx I believe I started in July 2015 so its been about 2 and a half years.
  • Goirneli10Goirneli10 Posts: 1 New Member
    I hate this
  • ChanelleForeverChanelleForever Posts: 1 New Member
    OMG SO I just started my own challenge on youtube and i'm super excited to see where this goes for my baby challenge!!! if anyone wants to watch or be youtube buddies my channel is LOUDSIMMER <3 HHEHE
  • NovaBelladonnaNovaBelladonna Posts: 58 Member
    I'm about to start this for my new youtube channel, I think I'm going to bend the rules a little to make it more entertaining for viewers (I have a few ideas for making it more interactive that don't follow the rules exactly).

My microphone's not working with my desktop though (if you have any advice for why it would work on a mac but not a windows let me know! It recognises it, it just doesn't record anything apart from static on windows, fine on mac) so I've done a little teaser video - it's literally less than 3 minutes long so even if you hate it you won't lose much of your life if you want to give it a watch and leave feedback (www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySLylSLDYLs).

I'm not sure about all children getting A grades in school, I feel like if you're playing by yourself this is an interesting/difficult bit of the challenge, but not sure how tedious it would be for viewers. I think I also want to throw as many parties as possible bc they're interesting, but might be hard to do with no money cheats. I'm also going to create some interesting sims for my main character to make babies with, so hopefully that'll add more fun, and maybe add some creations from the gallery.

2 and a half years sounds like a long time though... *gulp* I guess I can always take a break.
    For a let's play about a vampire who wants to take over the world, check out my YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmFyY60q4J0PJNKCePjVG8g
  • BABYxTHExLUXEBABYxTHExLUXE Posts: 230 Member
    I love this. I follow alot of baby challenges and have my own. Its like the fourth of fifth I'm playing. I'm running two now. One regular generation style is 13Babies in and the other is a supernatural all one mom and is at 40something kids. I may post some pics later when I'm able.

I actually am reading Ravens nest. Funny that.
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    I think I am playing the worlds slowest 100 baby challenge ever. I don't open that file very often. Adding my own ad hoc story progression. My curiosity is how many total SIMS will be somehow involved if none of the 100 babies lineage is allowed to end. I wanted to dabble with the plum tree app. good thing I write down every baby, their traits and their fathers traits in a notebook. So I opened my save and my current retired matriarch, Quicy 258 days old was out and about. We have so many relatives we just keep running in to them. This file is getting really special. Here are the family members she came upon today while out:

two granddaughters and a nephew's wife

36riCqO.png

a grandson
    BhQOSTb.png

the youngest granddaughter for now

5pnewn4.png

I think I am playing the worlds slowest 100 baby challenge ever. I don't open that file very often. Adding my own ad hoc story progression. My curiosity is how many total SIMS will be somehow involved if none of the 100 babies lineage is allowed to end. I wanted to dabble with the plum tree app. good thing I write down every baby, their traits and their fathers traits in a notebook. So I opened my save and my current retired matriarch, Quicy 258 days old was out and about. We have so many relatives we just keep running in to them. This file is getting really special. Here are the family members she came upon today while out:

two granddaughters and a nephew's wife

36riCqO.png

a grandson
    BhQOSTb.png

the youngest granddaughter for now

5pnewn4.png

Aw, so cute. Love the screenshots. Mine on sims 4 is going quite well, I am at 57 babies and I know your pain when you just see relatives in the street.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg