Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Magic Jelly Beans

13...Next

Comments

• liabeas08liabeas08 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I put my jelly bean plant near the pool, so I made my sim eat like 5 more berries and on the last one she caught on fire, so she jumped in the pool to extinguish herself. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • TiffanySouzaTiffanySouza Posts: 301 Member
    edited January 2013
    Shatner School of Acting! Win!
  • badgyrl_310badgyrl_310 Posts: 198 Member
    edited January 2013
    Just make sure you save your game before you have your sim eat from the jelly bean bush. Fortunately I knew to save before having my sim eat a jelly bean. At first she turned blue, and I was like she looks cool blue. 8) Then she had the wish to eat 3 jelly beans. I let her eat one and she got electrocuted :lol:, but didn't die. I let her eat another one and she died. I went back to main menu and didn't save, so I could pick up from my last save and had her eat another jellybean and she caught on fire. I tried to extinguish her, but I knew the game wasn't worth saving. I have had nothing but bad luck with those jelly beans. The coolest thing I had happen was when she turned blue, so a word of advice: make sure you save before you have your sim eat the jellybeans lol.
  • MightyLittleMomMightyLittleMom Posts: 2 New Member
    edited February 2013
    I had never even heard of the jelly bean bush but I was nosing around in the bushes outside the shop while my Sim researched alchemy and saw the option. Thank goodness I saved first, I know EA well by now, LOL because she ate it and died! :shock: Then I came here and the jelly bean stories are hilarious! Leave it to me to get death on the first try. :roll:
  • magick823magick823 Posts: 9
    edited February 2013
    Gah... mine had the eat 3 jellybeans wish and BOOM. Dead.

First time something bad ever happened with that bush. LOL

Totally wasn't prepared for it. :shock:
  • SitaCapakSitaCapak Posts: 9 New Member
    edited February 2013
    I do wonder if that 1% is weighted toward the first time a Sim eats one. I too had that experience - installed game, first Sim to plant a jelly bean bush eats one, dies... second Sim to plant one, no problem at all, must have eaten at least 20. So could it be 1% UNLESS it's your first time, in which case 10%? Who knows what sadorandom options EA thought were
    funny?
  • Player317709586Player317709586 Posts: 47 Member
    My teen has eaten over 30 and is still hanging on and she has a wish to eat 20 more. I accidentally de-aged her and added her to my household and now she’s flunking out of college and I’m trying to get rid of her since she won’t leave.
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    I think a thread from 5 years ago deserves to stay dead :smiley:

Closing this one as a necro.

Thank you,
    -Mage
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top