Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not So Berry Legacy Challenge

Comments

• honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    AprilDawn wrote: »
    @honeywitch I think Pink is the hardest so far - she has a lot to accomplish! She is almost there though - just have to finish her wellness skill! Have started on Peach - she is a kid right now with a twin sister. Pink also has a twin sister as Orange had to have twins so it must be a thing now in their family!

Awesome that you're so close - I love the wellness skill. I've actually never had twins in TS4 before so I'm looking forward to that too.
  • Alynx_Lynx36Alynx_Lynx36 Posts: 1 New Member
    What if you don’t have a pack like in the city or parenthood or BOTH?!?! Because I don’t have both of those and I really want to do this legacy challenge. Maybe make a set of rules for it with only get to work or get together or in the city or base game so other people who don’t have the packs can do the challenge and not have to twist the rules and stuff so it fits base game.
    edited March 2018
    @Alynx_Lynx36 You can still do the challenge :smile: I'm playing it without GTW so I just replaced those rules. Here's a base game version.
  • RavenThePanRavenThePan Posts: 4 New Member
    it was hard to name the mint (and find hair for them seriously had to get recolour cc just for this sim) I named him minty though. I also named the red sim maple (because i'm canadian and i had to) i'm still on mint though. but i'm working on them both (just need minty to finish work and he's done) and same for maple, but she also needs a kid and to get married as an elder.
    i dont have movie day or spa day. ugh luckily im only on gen 1 & 2
    night*
    how do i delete a stupid comment? its hangout not day or night ya dumb raven
    Pennyroyal Berry has made it to level 5 of her career, levels 3 and 5 of her challenge skills, the 2nd tier of her aspiration, and has one element.
    33l2eqo.jpg
    She was feeling herself and decided to go on her first date since moving from Sunset Valley.

2z568b5.jpg
    She sounded like plum, unlike Akira, but he was sweet about it.

6h4vis.jpg
    She got along with him so well that she invited him over for tea and a movie the next day. Another stellar date. They're both jealous plums so it works :D

2ldercx.jpg
    Clearly she got right to business when he asked her out to Myshuno Meadows. Third date's the charm! They're official now <3
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    how do i delete a stupid comment? its hangout not day or night ya dumb raven

You can't delete, but you could edit your post.
  • EndereclipsedEndereclipsed Posts: 164 Member
    My Generation 2 is finally completed, now Luna-Rose can retire and step aside for her daugther Lillie-Oriana.

ZgUZZCZ.png
    B2sY4Oz.png
    yx6XiJo.png
    Origin ID: EnderEclipsed
    36500e4441a9d06fa219f2b378eea26a.gif
  • NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    @honeywitch Thank you for the compliment. (I admit I feel weirdly proud when I think of a good name for a themed sim :p ) Also congrats to Pennyroyal on snagging Akira.

@Endereclipsed I love Lillie-Oriana's look, she really pulls off that hair and those glasses

03-19-18_9-39-38c2a0pm.png?w=1024

So Andi's "adventure" continues with the Humor & Hijinks festival and meeting some potential boyfriends
    @NextTrickAnvils You're welcome and thank you. I feel the same way about themed names haha. Btw I vote for Andi and the mailman :smile:

@Endereclipsed Great screenshots and congrats on finishing Gen 2!
  • KvelvetKvelvet Posts: 262 Member
    My Generation 2 is finally completed, now Luna-Rose can retire and step aside for her daugther Lillie-Oriana.

ZgUZZCZ.png
    B2sY4Oz.png
    yx6XiJo.png

Lillie-Oriana is beautiful!!!
    Origin ID: ScarletteII
    8T3Z8eZ.png
    Maya was just promoted Extraterrestrial Explorer, but just two days before, she entered her third trimester. Baby Gilchrist, or what she and Lucas were hoping to be Baby Maya and Baby Lucas, was kicking her butt. All day she’d been extremely exhausted, could only hold down fresh foods, and she missed Lucas terribly.

BNbymf1.png
    When she arrived home, she saw him sitting in the den reading one of many parenting books. He looked up from reading and smiled at her. She smiled back, some of the stresses of the day falling away just being in his presence. She mentioned the promotion in passing as she made her way to the kitchen for some dinner. She didn’t even have the energy change out of her lab clothes nor to be enthusiastic.

sfI4hvo.png
    Lucas hadn’t made any dinner, but there was leftover omelet from that morning. Knowing that it was him who cooked it made it easier to swallow. The baby, or babies, seemed to appreciate that fact, too. Afterwards, Lucas helpfully cleaned the dishes, suggesting Maya have a nice soak in the tub.

5OzwcDM.png
    She did just that, but it turned out her body had other plans!

tnQ80Ww.png
    8IBwIHP.png

ogfPxBo.png
    Maya was off work the next day and Lucas knew this. As per usual, when Lucas finished reading or working on a freelance programing project, he was rubbing her belly and talking to it. She found it endearing…

S9QydL7.png
    And tiresome, especially tonight. However, her complaints never fazed him. He loved her more than anything, but he understood that she was sleepy, so stopped. He walked her to their room and helped her get ready for bed.
    pNZmFda.png
    Lucas woke up the next morning with the sense that something was very wrong. Maya was no longer in bed beside him. As he listened, he heard groaning from inside the bathroom, and hopped up to help her in case she was having morning sickness… or worse.

6aC67pQ.png
    Meanwhile, Maya cleaned her bile off the toilet seat. It kept her mind off her screaming bladder and the terrible contractions.

NXBEQnI.png
    She felt terrible, and from the sound of it Lucas was already panicking.

KTeyRR7.png
    And it didn’t stop there, at least not until his wonderful Maya and baby girl were safely home. Neither he nor Maya were upset that they didn't get the twins they'd hoped for.
    WsdX8HR.png
    Rosaelia was enough.
    Lillie-Oriana life update.

She is now married with an alien, His name is Ali Terrestrial.

r7FpZbC.png

Have three children:

Mercury:
    xDNgPIa.png

Venus:
    I0Oqj5P.png

Tellus(The 4th gen heir):
    k7G6oHa.png
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visited Sixam.
    LJEWBhk.png

Gotten into the Grotto.
    Iut088D.png

And gotten abducted by Aliens.
    a5RhJFk.png
  • NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    @Endereclipsed Lillie-Oriana has quite the eventful life, all the kids are cute and can't wait to see how Tellus turns out.
    @Kvelvet The story you wrote was very sweet

03-21-18_9-37-22c2a0pm.png?w=1024

Andi goes on a bunch of not dates ( ;) ) and I'm taking votes on who Andi's future spouse should be.
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    Ugh - I am on Peach and the Detective Career is still glitchy + she is pregnant - going to be a tough one!
  • KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    I finished the entire challenge a few hours ago. It took me about 4 months. It's so bittersweet! :(<3
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    KJB wrote: »
    I finished the entire challenge a few hours ago. It took me about 4 months. It's so bittersweet! :(<3

Congratulations!
    @KJB Awww, Congrats! I think that's why I keep delaying in playing. I have a regular legacy family, and the thought of my founder dying literally brought me to tears. I've been keeping her alive with the age potion--that's how bad it is, but I have the points for it so why not =D. When I think of Maya and Lucas eventually dying, it makes me very anxious and I talk myself out of continuing with the challenge for a few days.
    @KJB Congratulations! :smiley: This is my first legacy and I'm still on gen 1 but I already know it'll be bittersweet for me too. I've usually played on long lifespan and aged up sims whenever I was ready.

Speaking of aging up, my founder Pennyroyal Berry has her adult birthday coming up soon (same day as her man Akira Kibo). She got a minor makeover after I went cc shopping - new lips, skin, and lashes.
    285xdu.jpg
    She'll get a wardrobe makeover on her birthday :blush:

She's at level 7 of her career, levels 6 and 7 of her challenge skills, and only has one step left for her aspiration. She has no idea but Akira's been saving up for an engagement ring and he's about to propose <3 I started a simblr on Tuesday and I'll be updating it regularly!
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited April 2018
    I'm so sad. I don't think my yellow generation, Dijon, is going to complete all his goals for that generation. The only thing he's missing is maxing out the career. He's an elder and just got the get your affairs in order message. He just got a promotion to level 9. He has one more to go but he has so many days off I'm worried he's not going to make :'(
    I also am desperately wanting to move out his daughter Grayson, the gray generation, but I can't until he completes all his goals.
    suRdkSd.jpg
    swcheppes wrote: »
    I'm so sad. I don't think my yellow generation, Dijon, is going to complete all his goals for that generation. The only thing he's missing is maxing out the career. He's an elder and just got the get your affairs in order message. He just got a promotion to level 9. He has one more to go but he has so many days off I'm worried he's not going to make :'(
    I also am desperately wanting to move out his daughter Grayson, the gray generation, but I can't until he completes all his goals.

Dang, that sounds horrible. I really hope you're able to keep him around a bit longer to get that promotion (fingers crossed!) I never asked, because I don't do this normally; only one time before in a different save game, but would it hurt the challenge if we use only one age serum, only in a crisis? I'm barely on the rose generation, but yellow sounds like it's going to something else.
    edited April 2018
    Now my Gen 3 is done :smiley: To celebrate Lillie-Oriana took a vacation by herself to Salvadorada and explored a temple.

8BWjHY6.png

And my Gen 4 Tellus has moved out and gotten himself comfy in his new home in Oasis Springs. His fitness skill is pretty high because he worked out alot as a teenager.

pPLDYZ7.png
    Elhf7Qy.png
    u72uhuu.png
    Post edited by Endereclipsed on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top