Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Neighbourhood Talk: Season 2! 31/Jan/21

candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
Finding your way as a female scientist in the mid 90's is not easy. Especially not, if everyone's distracting you, like your sister that wants to party with you, or your boyfriend (?) that keeps insisting on dates, or even your best friend that needs help planning her wedding.
And you always have to be careful not to lose your reputation, as the neighbours love to gossip.
Thank god, Linda is oblivious to all those things, and focusses instead on what really matters in life: her plants!

Main POV-characters
characters1.png
Francesco De la Cruz' life does not go quite as he expected since he moved to Paris a few years ago with his boyfriend to become a popular musician. On the contrary, it goes worse and worse the harder he tries, until one day he finds himself in situation he can't get out alone anymore. Luckily Mae West, the sweet girl from the bar he works in, is on the spot and ready to help him out. But the recent events are dangerous, and threaten more than their blossoming romance...

Main POV-characters
folders1.png
Post edited by candycottonchu on

Comments

• candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    Thanks to all that did read so far!

Linda & Mae had both a big blast the latest chapters, find out how they deal with it now.
    Today there are 6 new sub-chapters out for you, starting with Alejandro's newest adventure:
    UPDATE
    Thanks to all readers!

A series of drastic decisions is coming up!
    UPDATE
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hehe, I stayed up so late last night binge-reading your story. This is so much fun! I'm about half-way through. Can't wait to be all caught up. XD
    Aww, I'm glad you liked it! :blush:
    But I hope you didn't have to get up early today?
    Hehe, nope. Today's Good Friday over here, so I've got a day off. :D
    Bother. I've done it again. I've stayed up late binge reading your story. Fallen head over heels for Herbert. He's such a sweetie... as far as I know.... that Alejandro though... I feel sorry for his wife. She seems totally oblivious to the situation.
    I shall resist reading more and go to sleep... *here begins the withdrawal symptoms* Must. Resist. Temptation. XD
    oh wow! <3 I feel flattered, though I'm sorry that you miss out on sleep because of it...
    Herbert is really a good person, and Alejandro is ...complicated, best to say xD
    Keep me updated, when you'll continue, I love to read what you think!
    Just read some more. I set myself an alarm, so I wouldn't stay up too late this time. Why is Herbert so cute?
    Glad he's getting a bit bolder. Nice to see he's growing in confidence. Mae's really sweet too. I'm also proud of Diana for finding a job she enjoys at the hospital. XD
    Just read some more. I set myself an alarm, so I wouldn't stay up too late this time. Why is Herbert so cute?
    Glad he's getting a bit bolder. Nice to see he's growing in confidence. Mae's really sweet too. I'm also proud of Diana for finding a job she enjoys at the hospital. XD

Glad you enjoyed it! :blush:
    Herbert is quite a shy person, he needs some time to warm up. But Mae's also really good at making everyone comfortable, so he has an easy time there xD
    Diana really tries her best to support her daughter. She didn't have it too easy, poor thing, but the challenge of having a baby made her grow in confidence too.
    Okay just started reading more and Marie is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!
    her relationship with Mae in the Christmas chapter is so heartwarming. I think they'll make a great team.
    Sorry for the double post but
    that wedding chapter was beautiful. Linda's right. Delilah does make a lovely bride. That dress is stunning.
    it's okay, I really appreciate your feedbacks :3
    her relationship with Mae in the Christmas chapter is so heartwarming. I think they'll make a great team.
    I'm glad I managed to show it! Their relationship is definitely special.
    that wedding chapter was beautiful. Linda's right. Delilah does make a lovely bride. That dress is stunning.
    When I saw it, I totally fell in love with it! It's from Colores Urbanos at the sims ressource.
    It has a black color option too, which should fit Paris really well!
    @candycottonchu Ah really? Well, I know what Paris will be pestering me about! :D It's such a beautiful dress!

Can't wait to read more of this tonight! XD
    edited April 2018
    "Linda sat down alone on one of the tables. The wedding dance of the bridal couple had looked really pretty. Soon the others joined them, dancing waltz" - this made me sad. Poor Linda. :( Frank looks promising though. :)
    "Linda sat down alone on one of the tables. The wedding dance of the bridal couple had looked really pretty. Soon the others joined them, dancing waltz" - this made me sad. Poor Linda. :( Frank looks promising though. :)
    don't worry, she hates dancing! xD And she enjoys having time on her own.
    Frank is a good person :) he always tries to make people feel welcome, so of course he goes over to bug Linda in her solitude xD
    Just read more.
    poor Sara. I really hope Paolo isn't stringing her along. :(
    Hmm. I had to read that chapter again to see what you're hinting at.
    Omg and here I sit, always worrying if not everything is drama overload xD
    But you'll see ... ;0
    Ooh now You've got me excited! :smiley:
    edited April 2018
    Ahhh
    I think Linda's got a crush!!!! <3<3<3 Also, congrats to Francesco and Rosa. Glad that they're happy too. I do hope Francesco likes the baby when it's born. A bit worried he's a bit ho hum about it...
    Ahhh
    I agree with Mae. It's a great idea to ask Herbert to marry her!
    Ahhh
    I think Linda's got a crush!!!! <3<3<3 Also, congrats to Francesco and Rosa. Glad that they're happy too. I do hope Francesco likes the baby when it's born. A bit worried he's a bit ho hum about it...
    definitely! Who could resist those bright blue eyes and that pretty face? my colleague said he looks like a dentist though xd
    As for franco.. yeah he's quite hum about it. It might change when the baby's there.
    Ahhh
    Everything looks so perfect, no?
    Don't worry, drama's incoming, just now >:D
    Ahhh
    definitely! Who could resist those bright blue eyes and that pretty face? my colleague said he looks like a dentist though xd
    As for franco.. yeah he's quite hum about it. It might change when the baby's there.
    Ahhh
    Everything looks so perfect, no?
    Don't worry, drama's incoming, just now >:D
    edited April 2018
    Omg!!!!
    Just read the chapter where Delilah and Linda meet. The ex-lovers of Alejandro. I wonder if the wife ever meets the two of them at some point...
    Hmm... I wonder if
    Linda, Frank and that other guy... the one she's dating are going to end up in a love-triangle??
    Ohhhhhh dear
    I really hope Francesco and Mae won't have an affair. :(