The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Running From ....

My sim MIcah was minding his own business playing violin for tips when this lady goes running by. Wonder why....
And the expression on her face LOL.

[img][/img]04-01-18_9-03-34_PM.png

Comments

• bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Lol, "startled vampire loses memory" :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    This is some sort of event. It just happens. Funny though :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    She's cute. You should upload her from your family editor. :)
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I keep seeing this in my game as well, wonder what it's all about? The last time it was one of my Sims coworkers..awkward
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,445 Member
    Simsweetie wrote: »
    She's cute. You should upload her from your family editor. :)

Unfortunately @Simsweetie she's not mine. Just a random townie. However, if I can find her I just *may* keep her :smile:.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,445 Member
    Personally, I think she was running from EA's "Fashion Consultants" because she didn't like a couple of the outfits they gave her LOL. Found her in the "unplayed households" area of household management & took her to CAS to see what outfits/traits she had and a couple of the outfits would probably have ME running in terror :smile:. Might give her a fashion overhaul & play her though....
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    Starfree wrote: »
    My sim MIcah was minding his own business playing violin for tips when this lady goes running by. Wonder why....
    And the expression on her face LOL.

[img][/img]04-01-18_9-03-34_PM.png

Maybe she was having an affair with a married sim and got caught. I see this event happen sometimes in San Myshuno. In my game almost all the time is a guy doing the running in a towel.