Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

25 Day Male Create-A-Sim Challenge

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    It is great that you have started doing the challenge ! @Simslover163 :) Ronnie is a very nice surfer! His traits suit him being a surfer and go well together.
  • NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    @Simslover163 I like Ronnie, I can definitely see him showing off on a beach

6tpml1.jpg

Day 11: Single Dad with Male toddler

Jeremy Hillman wasn't an ambitious man. He was content with just chilling out, playing video games, and collecting stuff for the rest of his life. Then came the night where he saw a bright light and was lifted off the ground. Nine months later, he got a surprise in the form of a little green baby boy.

5mbe3b.jpg

Jeremy Hillman was hesitant to take care of the kid but after remembering his own father who walked out, he decided that this baby needed a dad. The baby was named Dustin (Dusty for short.) Jeremy has had to make some big changes to his lifestyle (especially now that Dusty's hit the toddler stage) but hopefully it'll work out in the end.

2nk26q.jpg

Jeremy's traits are lazy, loner, and geek.

zydqb7.jpg

Dusty's toddler trait is inquisitive.
    Dusty is very cute! @NextTrickAnvils :) It would have given Jeremy quite a surprise when he was abducted by the aliens, and then becoming pregnant! He sounds like a very caring Dad <3
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Two for the price of one today, Mr. Valentine and Billionaire's heir.

Gary Bergeron is a romantic soul, seemingly having stepped form the pages of your favorite Romance novel. He really wants to find a soulmate and will do what it takes to make some lucky person feel happy and supported.

sbvB3py.png?1

Theodore "Theo" Maximus Heath the Third has a very high opinion of himself and is convinced anyone he's interested in should fall all over themselves for just a little bit of his attention. He prefers to party and live on his trust fund rather than actually work to make a living, believing he should be in charge and not taking orders from anyone.

VYMKo2o.png?1
    image.png
    Gary is handsome! @TresaofPern :) He sounds very caring and loving that he wants his soulmate to feel happy and supported <3

Theodore "Theo" Maximus Heath the Third sounds like he is quite snobbish! You have creatively written the background details of him!
    Thanks, @rosemow
    image.png
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    New members to the Challenge welcome aboard. Cassandra, I can imagine your Sports Freak as part of a Task Force and Simslover I like your Surfer Ronnie.

Thank you for the compliments rosemow
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
    Day 4 Distinguished Scholar - Dr Andrew Bishop young adult. With 5 sisters he is the only son and 3 minutes younger than his twin sister Renee. When other kids were playing their "silly little games" like tag, Andrew was learning over 100 languages and more than 50 dialects. Before he could even shave he had his very first doctorate in Vampire History and Lore. Over the years he has worked hard to earn the recognition he has received. He is counted as one of the tops of his field in ancient Sim History. Though he is mortal, even vampires are rumoured come to him to ask him a question or two and Vlad is pretty old when it comes down it. Whether it's exploring a jungle or somewhere in a quiet corner of the local museum or library he always open to learning something new. His parents just wish he would find an actual live Sim to have a nice relationship with and it doesn't have to be a lot of grandkids he could even adopt just one, that would make them both so happy. Also, his mom wishes he would call her more.

He can be found in local bookstores, the local library, the university teaching Vampire Lore and Ancient Sim History. exploring dangerous tombs and temples or at his favourite local coffee house called Bean Kissed, talking with revolutionaries in one corner listening to poets or local musicians and reading some ancient text, His favourite drinks or the Mint Whispers and Double Spiced Caramel Chai Latte made by a seeing-impaired barista, Alison. He doesn't like when others attempt to make either drink. As he would say you are never alone when you have a book at hand,

448lJNP.png

P2eVo0r.png?1

Xpm7F7y.png

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
    Dr Andrew Bishop sounds a very knowledgeable scholar! @drakharis :) His white suit, bow tie, and hat looks very stylish and his monocle glasses are a great touch! It is great that he has learnt over 100 languages! It is nice that he varies his time by going on explorations in the jungle, reading, lecturing at Uni, spending time at the library or a bookstore, as well as enjoying his favourite drinks at his local coffee house.
    Maybe one day he will find his special partner <3
  • AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    Day 11: Single Dad (with Male Toddler)

Caleb Holman has ZERO interest in relationship, although he really wanted to have kids so he adopted little Lex here! They are still getting to know each other but it's already starting to feel like a family!

uqEalox.png
    z9UzXkZ.png
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    @AbyArashi Aw both Caleb and Lex look adorable, I can tell they're gonna be a wonderful family. :)
  • AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    @AbyArashi Aw both Caleb and Lex look adorable, I can tell they're gonna be a wonderful family. :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is such special photos of Caleb holding Lex! @AbyArashi <3 Lex is so cute!

@rosemow @NextTrickAnvils Thank you guys! <3
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited April 2018
    Here's Day 2: Evil Mastermind!

Jackson is a rich, successful businessman. He has plans to take over the world and make everyone be loyal to him. Anyone who tries to foil his plans will have to deal with his minions!

Jackson Stark
    Aspiration: Public Enemy
    Traits: Evil, Snob, Materialistic

R0dMXG2.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
    Jackson does look and sound like an evil mastermind! @Simslover163 :) His traits go well together! He has a gleeful evil look on his face and pose in the picture!
    Day 16: Mr. Right

Zachary Beachamp thinks he should have been born in another era, when cowboys were common and there were more open spaces to ram on horseback than there are now. He still likes to dress as a cowboy and has accepted that he'll have to make his home in a suburban neighborhood with white picket fences instead of out on the range, but he's happy so long as he has a wife and kids who love and need him.

hfz3aC5.jpg
    image.png
    edited April 2018
    Day 5 Mr Rock and Roll - First off I want to thank all the modders out there for all the amazing custom traits, aspirations, clothing, build and buy items and jobs. I just wish I could have created a hybrid Vampire Alien when creating him but since I'm a designer, don't know how to script this is simply a dream and not something within my capability. I wanted him to be gay rather than straight or bi for a twist. I have some pics without face tat and one with. I wasn't sure which I liked better.

His name is Damon Heart and he has a secret or two. He is an alien and doesn't even know he is an alien. Born and raised on Earth to supermodel Angela Heart he was raised by her on Earth. She, of course, was a single mom. He grew up loved but whenever the question about his dad was asked he learned there are simply somethings you just don't ask. His mom died recently so unless he goes to Simcetory.Com he might never learn the truth about himself and his heritage.

His traits include one of my new faves, custom trait Apollo. I am seriously loving this trait. It has gained him fast friends with many NPC players with some great buffs that are only with other Apollo Sims and Music Lover Sims. He also has the Dionysus and Aphrodite traits among others. He started out in a boy band with some friends including his oldest and dearest best friend Joey and his long time on again off again boyfriend Giovani. After becoming a young adult he learned the truth about being an idol in a boy band. With age comes a loss of profits to managers and record companies. You will be let go for somebody younger and prettier than you. Being in a boy band taught him some smooth moves and how to behave. People don't like their idols in scandals or misbehaving. He had seen many idols fall because they were rude to a fan or were caught in the act that made them look impure or imperfect. That is ok because he, Joey and Giovani have real talent and he is the frontman of the band Lost with their other band mates twins Sage and Rowen McQueen, who they met through Simslist they can't help but be on fire. They now play by their own rules making music their way. Their manager couldn't be any happier. It's good to be taken seriously and appreciated for real talent rather than being just another obedient pretty boy never allowed to be your true self and forced to what will make the most profit for music companies. He could tell you many a dark and disturbing tale about being a teen idol in a pretty sugary sweet boy band. Including the time he went alone to a meeting with James Marlin. He is still in therapy for that.

Whenever he breaks up with Giovani best friend Joey is always there to comfort him and lend him support. He was even there after Damon tried to commit suicide after a rough breakup. Joey hates Giovani but Giovani has some serious talent and Damon insists on keeping him around. He is in a very abusive relationship (on all levels) with Giovani who is mean, sadistic, ruthless and cruel towards him. He has gone to the hospital many times because of the physical abuse or in a psych ward because of all the suicide attempts, mental and emotional abuse he has suffered from because of Giovani. Giovani doesn't understand the word or concept of the word "no", stop, etc. nor does he understand the rights of other sims outside himself. In the end, it has Damon paying the price. Both the cops and Joey are thankful it's off again at this time with Giovani. Less call for Domestic Dispute, human trafficking, etc because of Giovani. It's rumoured that Damon has started dating athlete Paolo Rocca of Partyhaus. Joey would rather see his best friend with a guy like Paolo than with a sadistic jealous jerk like Giovani assuming that the rumours are true.

He moved out of the city recently to Windenburg. It's a lot different there. Someways a little more peaceful but in some ways a little wilder. Making new friends without having a psychopath for a boyfriend. Maybe one day My Right will find him and break the chains and perpetual cycle of abuse.

ZKzQVUG.png?14S4cInq.png

1x0L9Y7.png?1fogh7IH.png?1

• Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    I didn't post yesterday since it was Easter and I wanted to spend it with my family, but now I'll get back on track.
    Day 7: Adventurer

When I think adventurer the first thing that came to my mind was Indiana Jones, so that's who I made
    e8zfxue.png?1
    7dKvCFy.png?1
    St81twk.png?1
    yqCsdo8.gif
    Your simversion of Indiana Jones looks great! @Cassandra52182 :) You have captured well how he would look as a sim. His type of adventuring clothing and hat looks very nice on him. The photos of him on his exploring adventures look very nice! The photo of him on the bridge with the large watefall in the background is very special!
    Thanks, @rosemow. Had been wanting an excuse to use that outfit ever since I noticed it.
    image.png
  • Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    Day 8: Rocket Scientist

He's not just a rocket scientist but a mad scientist as well, and after being stranded on earth all these years he's hoping to fix his rocket and make it home one day.
    tXYC49Z.png?1
    His human disguise to "fit in"
    eVyDniP.png?1
    He's a bit bitter about being stranded for so long
    z5OCgZ5.png?1
    yqCsdo8.gif
    Your alien rocket scientist looks great! @Cassandra52182 :) He does look quite unhappy to be stuck living in the Sims world! I hope that he will soon be able to finish his work on the rocket and can return to his alien home! His human disguise form looks very nice.
    One for yesterday and today again.

First up, Mr. Wrong, Jonah Strickland.
    qs8ZbFi.png?1

Jonah had a rough life, and though he is now an adult he still dresses as if he were a rebellious teen. He keeps the mohawk to remind him of his so called glory days as part of a very bad garage band. He has no interest in family life or any patience with children. Date with caution.

And I would really like to know who downloaded him already, as well as what they're doing with him.. Didn't expect that.

Day 18: Vintage Vurtuoso

jhP1qRK.png?1

William Harper has always loved music. You might call it a bit of a family business, with several generations involved in entertainment in some form or other. He also loves to sing, dressed in his own unique style, which recalls an earlier era.
    image.png
    Jonah’s Mohawk looks great! @TresaofPern :) It is sad that he isn’t interested in family life or patient with children :(
    William looks very stylish and fashionable in his very nice grey suit and bow tie ! :) It suits him very well as a musical virtuoso! It is special that he is carrying on in his own generation his family ‘s enjoyment of entertaining, through singing and playing music <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top