Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should i do?

xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
Just got this chance card from the hospital by my sim. He saved their life as they were choking on a bran muffin. He got asked if he would like to go out sometimes. My sim is a married man and has 3 children- Ya, teen and a young baby. Should I spice things up and let him go with it?
4Wv5dIG.jpg

What should i do? 30 votes

Yes
36%
nickibitswardjillbgFinvolaGITTE2001Macaire13RedShoe7CharlottesmomtherealsunsetvalleyButtersimsTeslachick2Chazzzy 11 votes
No
63%
EvalenEmily4331cianeCororonKATENESSScorpina2009luvdasims55jjames041cleo00CravenLestatMineWarsSindocatTadOlsonZeeGeejordandHollyL73LiaRose1435puzzlezaddictRobinh4 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    I will see what side gets the most views and will do it
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    No
    Your sim can meet someone new any time, if that's the direction you want to go. But I think it's more likely to turn out badly if you go with the hospital *opportunity* seeing as you aren't in a position to anticipate, much less control, the reactions of your sim's boss and coworkers. Besides, turning this kind of thing down usually nets a sim a couple of self-satisfied moodlets, without any risk of complications.
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,653 Member
    No
    no. if you're married with a family, then i personally wouldn't cheat on my wife. not a good example for your children either.

now if you were single and playing the field, that's a whole different matter.

but hey, it's your game and you should do what you want your sim to do.
  • Options
    Your sim can meet someone new any time, if that's the direction you want to go. But I think it's more likely to turn out badly if you go with the hospital *opportunity* seeing as you aren't in a position to anticipate, much less control, the reactions of your sim's boss and coworkers. Besides, turning this kind of thing down usually nets a sim a couple of self-satisfied moodlets, without any risk of complications.

Yeah, it could get messy. I don't know what to do thought, I want some drama but then I don't want to spoil it.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    no. if you're married with a family, then i personally wouldn't cheat on my wife. not a good example for your children either.

I don't know what to do. :s:s:s:s
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options

I pressed accept and he forget to get the name and the number of the person as someone was rushed in the er. His job performance went up as a result.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Yes
    Sure. Go. What’s the worst that could happen?
  • Options
    therealsunsetvalleytherealsunsetvalley Posts: 438 Member
    Yes
    Why I love to play with Sims wishes and opportunities is the fact that it makes gameplay so interesting and unpredictable. Such as life. I skip some, but this one i feel could really add some drama. It isn't said it needs to run to affair (but it could, or it could be a long time affair, double life sort of style) or divorce and broken family. Maybe after a crisis this marriage would grow stronger. All depends on you but my vote goes for yes!
  • Options
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Sure. Go. What’s the worst that could happen?

Even though he didn't get the person's number or name, he still magned to cheat. I switched active households and went to play with one of his children for a bit. He was super juiced when I switched back and he made out with his best friend WHO is married with someone else in the family. He is uncle to the person who is married to him. Also, the kids saw him cheat as well.
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Yes
    If it was in RL I would of course say no way - stay with your wife and kids, but this is a game after all, why not see what will happen? >:)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    No
    jillbg wrote: »
    If it was in RL I would of course say no way - stay with your wife and kids, but this is a game after all, why not see what will happen? >:)

@jillbg I voted No but I agree with your thinking. :)
    tenor.gif?itemid=10695914

giphy.gif

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    No
    I voted no,cause if you do it in game you are an awful person :o

Sims 3 guilt trip
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Yes
    @KATENESS Right! More drama, please! :p
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    No
    I would do the exact opposite of what the EA bugfest does as it ruined most of my games and there's tons of other ways to create drama like having it related to the weather.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlson wrote: »
    I would do the exact opposite of what the EA bugfest does as it ruined most of my games and there's tons of other ways to create drama like having it related to the weather.

I just realised. The guy who we are talking about in my game is my profile picturce
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    No
    I voted NO, so be faithful to your wife and children, you will be thankful later, when you see you wife by your side, and your children grow up
    You can play anyway you want, but I vote NO
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited March 2018
    Yes
    Dump her butt!! ;) . I would never say that IRL but like @jillbg said, it’s a game. I adore drama...in game. Oh wait it’s just “going out sometime” that would be an even bigger yes...he’s not ruining the marriage just going out with someone.
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    No
    Sounds to me like they only wanna go out because you saved their life. Seems like the wrong reason to be with someone
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    Yes
    Definitely yes! This is what makes the game fun, unexpected turns, surprises, some spice into the everyday boring sims' life.
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    Yes
    I say yes because I like a little drama. :D
  • Options
    Yes
    Lol @Charlottesmom :D Going out is'nt such a biggie. It's just, well, going out... o:)
    NymlADp.jpg