Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Easter Hunt Event

So what do you think of the event so far? personally, I like it since it doesn't rely on RNG and you basically can get all of the items in a few days or hours, depending on how much hour you put in to participate the event.

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

Comments

• StormiSkiezStormiSkiez Posts: 449 Member
    @Hardernater Well you know I like all things colorful so I'm liking the event so far. It's also nice that it's nothing like that last event.
    If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
  • ZoeChloe1962ZoeChloe1962 Posts: 1 New Member
    I can't find the vanity, does anyone know how to get it?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    I can't find the vanity, does anyone know how to get it?

Hello @ZoeChloe1962
    I used a vanity mirror in the bathroom. The one that worked for me is called “ Fresh Start sink”. If you go to build mode, and look in the collections section, the vanity is in the Fresh Start collection, which is the second collection, in the home collection section.
  • RiversonggsRiversonggs Posts: 4 New Member
    I liked it for the first two hours. Earned 3 eggs, but then my internet crashed. When it came back up, my game had backtracked to before I started the egg hunt. But my couch will not allow me to restart it. The event IS listed under my quest list

1. I rebooted my iPad and iPhone
    2. I made sims go to park and return
    3. I moved couch to storage and back out
    4. I bought a new different style couch
    5. I made sims interact with each other
    6. I watched ads
    7. I waited overnight until today

I still have no blue colored find egg shelf option on my couches
    I cannot restart the egg hunt event
  • ForumExplorerForumExplorer Posts: 24 Member
    Discount couches basically. The collector rabbit item and eggs were OK. We shall see how it plays out over the years as more collector event items are released.
    Very lackluster. Nothing to critique it on.
    Very lackluster.
  • ForumExplorerForumExplorer Posts: 24 Member
    The collector item quest is an odd one. It has the feet of a bear. One thinks Easter and automatically reinforces the thought of the head/ears are that of a rabbit. and the horns of a deer. Perhaps I am mistaken for the horns(3) being horns at all but instead, a Mohawk. Very peculiar.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I had to have my Sim at the top of the Medical career quit her job so I could get a Career Story, and I'm not sure how far away my Business Sim is away from the next career story, along with trying to do all the other daily tasks especially the Relationship ones.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited April 2018
    I had to have my Sim at the top of the Medical career quit her job so I could get a Career Story, and I'm not sure how far away my Business Sim is away from the next career story, along with trying to do all the other daily tasks especially the Relationship ones.

Hello @stilljustme2
    When you click to start a new career event, at the top of the dialogue box it tells you at what next level the career chapter story will be.
    When the sims receive their rewards after finishing the career event, you can see in number terms how far they have progressed in the level as the bar is being filled up.