Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I finally got back to Julia Hoffman and she is now a General Practioner so it was time for her to move over into the Collinwood household. Roger is still dead and haunting... :( because Carolyn (who finished college and back home) hasn't gotten her promotions yet to get the Grim Phone to bring him back. Elizabeth Stoddard is under the power and control of Tom Jennings ( a vamp) the brother of Chris Jennings (a werewolf). Julia ran into Barnabas so she has finally met him and will strike up a relationship eventually so she can find out he is behind all the vampires in Collinsport. I haven't decided if she will be his friend or enemy, cure him or curse him, and Nicolas Blair is causing havoc all over town with his evil warlock ways. He let Angelique move in with him, so he can teach her (again) the evil witch powers and make her stop trying to be so human. lol :p
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    JULES1111 wrote: »

@Shae Lol good to know your stalker has not quit yet. :joy: Hmm you plan on moving her to the world after college, to see if the stalking continues? That would be awesome if it did!

Oh, that's an idea! I hadn't thought of that, but now that you've mentioned it, I just might do that. :wink:

Meanwhile, one of my other sims received a genie lamp today from the old 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lady. I'm trying to decide what I want her to wish for; She has the fortune aspiration.

y8GkZFv.jpg

Although she isn't poor, she was standing on the street corner last night with a sign while shaking a can for simoleons. That happened right after she lost her mind for a bit after a lightning strike, which in turn prompted a visit from the game psychiatrist.

Too bad I didn't get a pic of that! LOL

Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »

@Shae Love the pictures! :mrgreen:
    Creepy stalker Sims can be fun in the game. :lol:

Rflong7,

Anything that adds more drama to my game, I'm all for it! Lol

Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,025 Member
    I don't think I've mentioned it, but Lyle has 2 sisters, Jacquelyn and Amara. They are twins and they both go to Sim State University. :)

jvROi1M.jpg

Jacquelyn is dating a campus nerd by the name of Lee Chun and while on a date they got engaged.
    SFaPruU.jpg
    ZnxlrLw.jpg

Neither of them are very good looking, but Jacquelyn is a very confident simmie regardless, so she didn't have much trouble finding a date. ^^

Amara on the other hand is the pretty one, but it took her a while to find someone she likes. It just so happened one day that Ashley Pitts was passing by the library while she was there and a casual conversation lead to more then she'd expected.

N08Qoa3.jpg
    ON40csc.jpg

She and Ashley had a dream date together and now they are engaged. :)

And oh boy! University does take a lot! Can't wait for all of them to get married and start families. ><
    NK4koaX.png
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    I've come across the "I'm Surrounded By Idiots" challenge today. Basically you play a family for each generation BUT! You can only control 1 sim per generation.

I'm gonna try it out. Probably gonna drive me nuts though :D
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Great updates everyone! Nice pics @earthgirl !! @Brindleton That challenge would definatly drive me nuts!

• EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Needed a mental break from the fighting in Sim State University so I loaded Academie LeTour for a change. Got one Sim in her last year and she finally found a significant other. Have had very few visits from the Evil Cow Mascot from that campus and only one NPC Student and the cheerleader fight with the mascot so far. I do miss the other dorm so I will be going back but will be trying to move out some of the NPC students with Sims I create.
    edited April 2018
    Went back to SSU and after an Origin update that caused the game to crash and shut down, I have a new set of Dormies (except for my Sim and 4 dormies from the original crowd) in the dorm I have been playing.
    In the meantime, Lyle, Jacquelyn and Amara are all out of college and married to their partners.

The first 2 got their own houses, while Amara is back to her parents' house, which got a nice makeover :)
    Amara is a web designer.
    Ashley has started a business: a consignment shop. It started out with plants, then other decor items and now we're selling crafted objects, including robots.
    Amara and Ashley had a baby boy by the name Jarvis and he's a cutie!
    lFP0Jdm.jpg

Lyle got a Medical job as a GP. He's cashing in nicely.
    Heather is in Education. Since she's a drop out she had to start from the beginning, but going up real fast.
    They also had a baby, Kenny, who hasn't grown into a toddler yet but he inherited grandpa's red hair.
    ngUPjxk.jpg
    Lyle has meddled a bit with the telescope one night and he came back all probed and inseminated! Heather thought it was rather hilarious, but I guess she'll laugh no more when she'll get some extra diapers to change!
    k95jBNU.jpg
    Vt5KNr4.jpg

Jacquelyn is an Architect. Currently pregnant with first child.
    Lee is in the Culinary.
    I'm curious about how ugly their baby will be, hehe.
    NK4koaX.png
    @EricasFreePlay Glad you are still enjoying playing uni!

@earthgirl Nice pics! Jarvis is a cute lil' guy! Oooh a alien baby on the way! I love alien babies!! Please post more pics after!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    I played Don and his Uglacy this week. :)
    He and I made a deal if he got his LTW, he'd marry who I picked. :)
    Fuoc0Qx.jpg

Since he wanted to woohoo 20 Sims, he needed a place to meet Sims- He opened up a club. :)
    Luckily there was a Sim who had a gold flower badge early.
    6kBj75Z.jpg

And it wasn't long before the perfect Sim walked onto the lot, trying to walk off quickly. Don met her an wore her down to date him.
    4nuQBXU.jpg

Carmen Patch is perfect for a Founder of an Uglacy, right?
    T474Hci.jpg

The business grew and now it's the House of Lothario.
    PrHGMiG.jpg

A place to meet and Don to Greet future love interests. XD
    M56QVZa.jpg

After his first million he was allowed to go home where I spent too much on a too big house.
    H5Jjuqv.jpg

It was to be a party house with dance room, pool room, bowling room... and then I tore it down because it was too big. XD
    nI5N4a4.jpg

Anway, I was wrong. A better Sim walked onto his lot. Someone I always forget about... Narissa Inada, the Science Instructor. :)
    H3TFA6t.jpg

He did make his LTW... and they had a lovely wedding.
    39Vvgmy.jpg

While Cassie wasn't put off her game at all.. Yes, he invited her, she invited him to hers. XD
    n1tCYZs.jpg
    I played a bit more today with Jacquelyn and Lyle's families.

Jacquelyn had a baby girl named Sylvia.
    She turned out much better than I expected. (I think)

MV16jA0.jpg

And this is Kenny, Lyle's son. He's a real cutie. :)
    DpDSZFI.jpg

Also, Lyle gave birth to an alien baby girl and her name is Rin.
    NFmA8Sv.jpg
    jYWyMF9.jpg
    NK4koaX.png
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    @earthgirl
    I like Sylvia's look. They're an adorable family. :mrgreen::+1:
    @earthgirl Awe, they are all cute. Sylvia has pretty eyes! Kenny is adorable. Can't wait to see what Rin looks like as a tot.
    @Rflong7 @JULES1111 Thanks. XD I really missed the way genetics in TS2 work. I always get surprises if I load several times before the final mix. Sometimes I get a good mix, but sometimes the babies can turn out to be a genetics disaster.

Anyways, Kenny grew up into a child.
    He looks just like Heather, but as a boy with red hair. :blush:
    ewQjsN8.jpg

And Rin aged into a toddler. She's cute enough, as far as a baby alien is concerned. :)
    mJAoUlh.jpg

NK4koaX.png
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I am playing chester premade.

He has married the evil witch. Had a baby boy together. And I have turn him into a teen and sent him to college to do the I think drama major.his wife visits and he meets her to go out. When he finishes college he will help her bring up their son.

However he flirted with another sim from college and now as the had an affair memory :(

I started playing him at 6pm last night and it was 1am before I knew it lol. Time goes so fast when I play the sims 2.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

edited April 2018
    I managed to finally make one of the male dormies in my game a Playable Sim. I am playing different characters from the Harry Potter series. Lily Potter (Harry's mom) managed to fall in love with a male dormie all the other girls wanted. It caused a bit of drama and fighting between my Sim and his ex gf, but he's finally moved out of the dorm lol
    Oh also there was a cheating incident between Lily and the Evil Cow Mascot but I avoided a lot of fighting and slapping by using the Apologize interaction (under Appreciate) and slowly building the relationship back up between Lily and Erik (the one dormie all the other girls wanted).
    @earthgirl Awe Rin is cute. :blush: Kenny will be quite the heartbreaker I think!

@marcel21 That's cool. Ya time can fly by real fast when playing. To bad about the affair memory. :/

@EricasFreePlay Harry Potter huh? That's different. Glad you were able to get the relationship repaired.
    JULES1111 wrote: »

@EricasFreePlay Harry Potter huh? That's different. Glad you were able to get the relationship repaired.
    I ran out of names to think of for my Sims LOL

• Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    I started working on my University Town - this one is the Prestigious one.

ADUrnXl.jpg

Randomly paused and found these two giving huggles

Br0WJod.jpg

Mom started a fire

h5R53d7.jpg

And because they're slobs, everyone got the flu - I've been waiting 3 sim days for someone to just take out the trash...instead, they just pile it there.

mw6IebB.jpg
    @Mstybl95 Interesting uni neighborhood. All the lots look so skinny! Nice pics too.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    I am testing sims 2 gameplay to get to know a little bit about it. I will play soon with my interiors and with my sims. I really needed to change my mind.

This is Susie and her cat Minois.
    Susie's aspiration is Wealth and she is working in the Dancing carreer. Minois works as vermine destroyer.
    Both are Geminis. Minois is Hostile.
    Minois is only accept Susie.

First thing Minois did was a meowcure with the expensive statue. Of course he was reprimanted.
    phj2yLu.png

Susie likes a lot her cat. (I really love this animation why it was not coming back in sims 3? :cry: )

YPK8eI9.png
    vUVRoRo.png
    z3Hkvyc.png
    MmP8N6k.png

Susie had a snack (I missed this really) while Minois played with the bird.

TawPdaU.png
    tIljgzU.png
    vdbipMT.png

Others stuffs I missed is making a paper plane to play with it.

7NehlDo.png
    TT8h4PV.png
    PRXGrXn.png

I'll post the few pictures later when imgur will stop to be slow.

Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    I have not stopped by in a bit it's been busy I played not too long ago and after a long road my sims are getting into trouble again, Tank's stepmother is interested in his wife. While he's at work Tia comes over when she calls, she adores Tank like her own son but unfortunately not enough to keep away from Crystal.

On a side note, thinking about a family legacy, you know something normal where no one cheats every chance they get lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited April 2018
    I haven't played in a while(several days, actually) because I've been busy working on my custom neighborhood and re-creating sims, but I still got a bunch of updates! :3

Amara X Ashley household:
    Jarvis grew up into a child.
    cDw6TdA.jpg

I got Jarvis into a private school now. Didn't think I'd manage, because Ashley was in his pajamas and sucked at schmoozing, Amara burned the food and had her make another serving. But at least he loved the food in the end and also the house. He smelled the $$$ and accepted Jarvis right away!
    KAYbhf8.jpg
    oo3TmaD.jpg

Amara had a second baby: a little girl named Calli.
    Yt471UL.jpg

One of the founders finally died after cheating death a couple of times.
    RIP, Craig!
    t8o1hmP.jpg
    9zzI58T.jpg
    I wanted a servo and he was the only one with a silver badge in robotics. Too early! :cry:

Jacquelyn x Lee household:
    Sylvia grew up into a child too!
    J191BnX.jpg
    ffKqgJ7.jpg

She brought cousin Jarvis from school. :)
    q5PDGIL.jpg

And this little 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Frances J. whoever has been hanging around the lot for a while, kicking the trashcan and stealing papers because he got 🐸🐸🐸🐸 over not being chosen by Jacquelyn, so he must hate Lee with a passion. He went on a date with Jacquelyn once, but it didn't work out very well and she was already committed.
    2sLH4jS.jpg
    4Lh4SzO.jpg
    But I trolled him well by buying a compost bin and leaving the trashcan down, but empty. lol

This is Havana. Their second baby as a toddler.
    rpKALRj.jpg

Lyle x Heather household:
    Kenny found a magical lamp and summoned the genie...
    lCqmCVR.jpg

"What's your wish, little master?"
    "Let's see... hmm... how about you bring Grandpa back from the dead?"
    "Your wish is my command, little master!"
    "Grandpa!!!"
    PfsPHz4.jpg

Now I can get back to working on those 'bots! :D

NK4koaX.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights