Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

keeping staff happy is hard

2...Next

Comments

• MaxDeepMaxDeep Posts: 1 New Member
    You're supposed to invite them to your lot and talk to to them to become friends.
  • MyndrunnerMyndrunner Posts: 86 Member
    It would be cool as an option where you could create a schedule for the days that your restaurant is open and who works when. Same thing for retail shops. That way, you don't over-work them AND when visiting the lot with another sim, it could be closed.
  • NauphNauph Posts: 1 New Member
    Maybe this is worth a look for some of you... I'm about to try it out right now. If it actually works, that would be AMAZING.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/889966/keeping-staff-happy-is-hard
  • CatherineAllisonCatherineAllison Posts: 1 New Member
    I am doing fine with my business after about 2-3 sims weeks, my employers are all satifisfied, very satisfied, or neutral. [b]My biggest problem is that my waiters keep peeing themselves! How do I fix this?[/b] They will go to the bathroom maybe once during their shift (8-10 hours), and I noticed they usually pee themselves when they should have either already taken one bathroom break, or when they’d be due for a second bathroom break. Any idea how that works? It’s only my waitresses, both male and female. I’ve tried switching doors on the bathroom from male or female, to unisex, then to no sex, now back to a male or female door. I have 4 bathrooms. I had it set up with two sinks that led to two stalls, one each for the male and female bathroom. I deleted those because I noticed one day the two female waitresses wouldn’t go to the bathroom through the door once in the main bathroom area with sinks. I made sure all my dining tables, kitchen, and bathroom is on the same floor and close by. I don’t know what to do.
  • sportledsportled Posts: 1 New Member
    why is this still not fixed? ccan someonne create a mod please? also a treat generator would be nice.. my clinic staff remain unahppy!! :(:( i did all from training to promotin to ddaily talks......
  • avimilethavimileth Posts: 32 Member
    all this time and still no solution, thats awful, i dont get why tho cos my vet staff is just fine
  • mellionlinemellionline Posts: 1 New Member
    So I run a vet clinic and i now have 2 staff satisfied and 1 neutral, all I've done since having one almost quit on me is change my operating hours to 6-8 hour shifts and I begin each shift with praising them. As far as training and classes, I train them about once a week as of right now, and i have been promoting them about every 2 weeks. I also work in the business and help with rushes, I bought a robo vacuum thing to help with messes.
    I don't know how restaurants work, but hopefully some of this info helps someone.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive for a year, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top