Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Confirm Purchase Needed

Don't be fast on clicking things. I pressed on the bed and then accidentally pressed on the sim cash quickly. I lost 77 Sim cash just to get 20 stamina. And support does not return accidental purchases. This is horrible when I have 50+ cupcakes. There definitely needs to be a confirm option on all Sim cash purposes.

Comments

• johnmcguirkjohnmcguirk Posts: 6 New Member
    > @Coreyblake said:
    > And support does not return accidental purchases.

Saved me an e-mail, but yeah, not having a purchase confirmation for the "rush" actions is ridiculous.

I TRIED TO USE MY TOILET, BUT NOPE, I SELECTED MY SHOWER, THEN I TRIED TO LEAVE THE MENU AND FAT FINGERED THE "RUSH" BUTTON. I'M MOVING MY TOILET INTO THE CENTER OF MY LIVING ROOM UNTIL AN ADDITIONAL PROMPT OR CONFIRMATION IS ADDED.
  • ZeoXZeoX Posts: 43 Member
    ooouch !!
  • MakiraMakira Posts: 1 New Member
    I did the same freaking thing :( 88 cash down the drain. I've done it a few times, actually. Did it on a housing ticket event too. Please make a confirm!
  • OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    I accidentally did a similar thing, luckily it was just a few sim cash, but there definitely must be a confirm dialogue window...
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    Coreyblake wrote: »
    Don't be fast on clicking things. I pressed on the bed and then accidentally pressed on the sim cash quickly. I lost 77 Sim cash just to get 20 stamina. And support does not return accidental purchases. This is horrible when I have 50+ cupcakes. There definitely needs to be a confirm option on all Sim cash purposes.

AGREE
  • AeloreAelore Posts: 2 New Member
    This is exactly what I came here to say. Tired of wasting cash accidentally rushing that I've been saving up for my third player slot.
  • FrayedFlightFrayedFlight Posts: 520 Member
    Yeah, this possibility scares the crap out of me...I try to be very careful but I have been notorious for this in some games. I purchased a couple of the early "bonus" packs so I could unlock the extra sims slots, but I probably won't ever purchase more unless this confirmation is added, just too risky.
  • Echo006Echo006 Posts: 31 Member
    Wow...I got frustrated when I accidentally used a cupcake! This needs to be fixed and there should be a confirm button. What a huge oversight from the developers!
    Echo006 wrote: »
    Wow...I got frustrated when I accidentally used a cupcake! This needs to be fixed and there should be a confirm button. What a huge oversight from the developers!

It's not oversighted it's intentional until they get enough complaints they will be enjoying that extra
  • livingforwardslivingforwards Posts: 144 Member
    Good to be reminded of this. I’ve had a couple of close calls and am still moving too fast on some things, but luckily haven’t lost cash yet (just cupcakes). The cash is so hard to build up too. I’m sorry this is happening to people.
    Good to be reminded of this. I’ve had a couple of close calls and am still moving too fast on some things, but luckily haven’t lost cash yet (just cupcakes). The cash is so hard to build up too. I’m sorry this is happening to people.

Please let EA know as well as I have. Please the more who say something to them the better. Trust
  • livingforwardslivingforwards Posts: 144 Member

Please let EA know as well as I have. Please the more who say something to them the better. Trust

Done.
  • etoshaetosha Posts: 18 Member
    That happened to me too...made me cleared a redundant piece of land... :s
  • SyrenaeSyrenae Posts: 6 New Member
    Happened to me as well, so would really love this option. And for more things as well, but this is one of the most important ones.