Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unlockable Beach Area at your House

I was having a cool idea for The Sims Mobile:
In a future content update we should be able to unlock the beach in front of our house lot and edit it to our likings. Just like we can unlock and edit career lots.

b0CEhN9_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

You could add special beach furniture like lounge chairs, palms and beach towels to build mode so that we can create a cool private beach hangout in front of our house.

You could treat it as a seperate lot that can be unlocked once you reach a certain level.
a256aFi.gif
Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on

Comments

• BramBram Posts: 25 Member
    Would like to see that +1
  • SketchysingerSketchysinger Posts: 2 New Member
    Could be a way to open a new hobby storyline too. Fishing maybe?
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited March 2018
    Could be a way to open a new hobby storyline too. Fishing maybe?

A fishing hobby along with the new unlockable beach area would be awesome! :)
    I hope we can display the fishes we caught inside our houses!
    a256aFi.gif
  • OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    That's a great idea and I'd love to see that! There could also be a new beach party!
  • ElissiaElissia Posts: 5 New Member
    I started to expand my house towards that way hoping that it would unlock the beach :(
  • Happylife2801Happylife2801 Posts: 3 New Member
    Anybody on level 20 already? Kindly add me as friend please..
    Because most of my contacts are still at lower levels
  • Buglass1989Buglass1989 Posts: 3 New Member
    @Happylife2801 I am level 20 too, add me WUXT4XY
    Elissia wrote: »
    I started to expand my house towards that way hoping that it would unlock the beach :(

Hopefully in the future! :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    This is actually a pretty nice idea! Imagine if you unlock the beach area, there's an option to buy a Yacht or Ship and we can use it to travel to a new island.

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

• MeyonemilyMeyonemily Posts: 11 New Member
    Thats good thing.. i thing i'll do the same as @ellisia did, hope when they going to let us own the beach, i already close.. hahahaa
  • Happylife2801Happylife2801 Posts: 3 New Member
    @Buglass1989 I added you already, my sims user’s name is Happy Family
  • SyrenaeSyrenae Posts: 6 New Member
    Nice idea! Maybe also a swimming hobby or something, if there's no plan to add swimming pools.
    Syrenae wrote: »
    Nice idea! Maybe also a swimming hobby or something, if there's no plan to add swimming pools.

A swimable ocean would be neat! :)
    The beach area could bring so many new possibilities!
    a256aFi.gif
  • DreaPopaDreaPopa Posts: 18 Member
    I thought it was the first time I looked at the lot, even counted the sections of land I needed until there :(, hopefully they’ll do something about that beach in the future
    DreaPopa wrote: »
    I thought it was the first time I looked at the lot, even counted the sections of land I needed until there :(, hopefully they’ll do something about that beach in the future

When they see that so many players want to unlock the beach then they'll probably add it. :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • Xiomara_MarciasXiomara_Marcias Posts: 3 New Member
    Yes! Beach! I would love to be able to swim.
  • LoversHovelLoversHovel Posts: 35 Member
    With players progressively building toward the beach area it seems reasonable for the next feature for the home area would be unlocking a beach front. The question is will it be in the same hub world or a teleport location?

I am also concerned that the Boardwalk is the intented beachfront though but a home centered beach lot opens opportunities!
    Choose life, because life chose you to experience it.
    edited April 2018
    With players progressively building toward the beach area it seems reasonable for the next feature for the home area would be unlocking a beach front. The question is will it be in the same hub world or a teleport location?

I am also concerned that the Boardwalk is the intented beachfront though but a home centered beach lot opens opportunities!

The beach should be in the same neighborhood as the house, and they should add it as a new lot and add stairs or something to walk down to the beach. (Once you unlocked it)

The career neighborhoods already work with different lots that can be entered without loading screen. :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    Fishing & swimming & water slide & boat & beach ball & swings & ice cream & beach towels & o ya it needs to be made bigger too. Grills & picnic tables so sims can have family picnic together. Just only fishing alone would be boring
    edited April 2018
    Fishing & swimming & water slide & boat & beach ball & swings & ice cream & beach towels & o ya it needs to be made bigger too. Grills & picnic tables so sims can have family picnic together. Just only fishing alone would be boring

Yes you should certainly be able to edit the beach to your likings in Build Mode. :) (Should be treated as another lot)
    You could turn it into a natural picnic beach or luxurious private party beach.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    What about surfing or water skiing too? Beach stories to unlock awesome fun entertainment items & more clothes
  • HreyHrey Posts: 1 New Member
    A gardening hobby would be awesome! And being able to have a back yard enjoyment area would be fantastic! Would love to have the beach available!
  • TheRealXtremeTVTheRealXtremeTV Posts: 17 Member
    I agree too! Also, instead of a party, you could host a barbecue on the beach.
  • Stevev363Stevev363 Posts: 3 New Member
    I really like this, being able to have a beach party and swimming hobby sounds like fun. I also would like this to bring more outdoor decorations and furniture, I've been unhappy with the options to decorate outdoors and would like a tiki bar and a fire pit. :p
    They could add a new party type: Beach Party
    And they could potentially add these new hobbies: Fishing Hobby, Swimming Hobby
    a256aFi.gif