Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Few questions about sims mobile

Comments

• KuvuplanKuvuplan Posts: 34 Member
    BitellaGS wrote: »
    If my sim retire and die, what will happen to the clothes and stuffs I bought? Will it be gone?

Nothing happens to the clothes. When the sim retires, they get a copy of whatever they were wearing. You could have a whole house full of NPC's and 1 PC all with the same piece of Izzy clothing. No other way to do that.

More important is to make sure they retire with something you want to look at for awhile, because you won't be able to change their outfits afterwards.
  • johnmcguirkjohnmcguirk Posts: 6 New Member
    Is heirloom rarity determined by the retiring Sim's story completion, or is it just random?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Is heirloom rarity determined by the retiring Sim's story completion, or is it just random?

Hello @johnmcguirk
    Heirloom rarity is just random. It is not affected by what stories the retiring sims completed.
  • DragonflyMattDragonflyMatt Posts: 3 New Member
    Hobby objects:
    Primary hobby objects, including the stove, guitar, writing desk, yoga mat and piano, come in multiple levels. Each level after the first tends to include the actions available on the previous model along with an additional action. This is true whether in your own home or in someone else's at a party. Placing multiple levels of the same object will grant access to all with the appropriate actions avalable for each. However, this does not allow for more actions. There is a universal timer tied to each action on an object associated to all the Sims within a household.
    What this means is that if you place three guitars in your home, start a guitar hobby event, perform a basic action on one guitar, that action becomes unavailable on all guitars until the timer resets.
    If you send your Sim to a party at which there are three guitars and perform an action on one of them, that action becomes unavailable on the other guitars until the timer resets. Furthermore, if you then go to another party where there is a guitar, the action will be unavailable on that guitar aswell until the timer resets. This is true of any party related item that provides actions to increase the party score.

What this means, from what I have tested so far, is that there is no reason other than aesthetic value to have multiple versions of a hobby object placed in a home. Purchasing them will increase your lifestyle score, but only because lifestyle score is based on money spent, not objects present in a home. Also, having multiple versions of a hobby object does not reduce the time of events related to it the way secondary hobby objects do.
  • KayvieKayvie Posts: 1 New Member
    i wanted to complete the Special Event as daily to do list but don’t know which is the Special event. Please help!
    Kayvie wrote: »
    i wanted to complete the Special Event as daily to do list but don’t know which is the Special event. Please help!

Hello @Kayvie
    This link shows where you can find where the special event section is in the game
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-Special-events-in-The-Sims-Mobile/td-p/6660028
    What does marriage do for you?

There is a quest that gives you 3 simcash for getting married once.
    Your relationship with that player turns into Husband/Wife as appropriate.
    You can host a Wedding Party. (But timing is important there, I missed out, and does that give any bonus?)

Anything else?
    You can have children without it.
    It does not add or detract from any relationship stories.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,787 Member
    My couple had three daughters. I added the first one to the household in the third slot so I could change her hairstyle and clothing, and now I don't seem to have the option to move her out. I want to be able to take close-up screenshots of all the children so I can create a family tree but if I can't move any of them out after I've done that, then it's not worth it.

So how do I move a sim out once they've been added to a slot, without retiring them?
    My couple had three daughters. I added the first one to the household in the third slot so I could change her hairstyle and clothing, and now I don't seem to have the option to move her out. I want to be able to take close-up screenshots of all the children so I can create a family tree but if I can't move any of them out after I've done that, then it's not worth it.

So how do I move a sim out once they've been added to a slot, without retiring them?

Hello
    You are unable to move out a playable sim until they are able to retire. I am sorry :(
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello
    You are unable to move out a playable sim until they are able to retire. I am sorry :(

Well, that's annoying :(. I don't want to keep all three because I want one, maybe two, to get married and have kids, and kick the other one out, but I want good pictures of all of them :(

Do you know the maximum number of rooms we can have? I want eight but the most I've seen so far is seven.
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello

Well, that's annoying :(. I don't want to keep all three because I want one, maybe two, to get married and have kids, and kick the other one out, but I want good pictures of all of them :(

Do you know the maximum number of rooms we can have? I want eight but the most I've seen so far is seven.

Hello
    You can have at least eight rooms and more rooms but you will need to advance your lifestyle level to be able to unlock the extra rooms.
  • rachipupurachipupu Posts: 16 New Member
    do anybody experience some error after updating? like the screen will look weird (like skin-colored black hole fill up your screen) when we visit other simmer's party
    rachipupu wrote: »
    do anybody experience some error after updating? like the screen will look weird (like skin-colored black hole fill up your screen) when we visit other simmer's party

Hello @rachipupu
    Try completely closing the app. then opening it up again and see if that helps. Shuttimg down and restarting the device thst you are playing on may also help.

I started getting this after the last update. It's from the hot tub when 2 sims start to use it. Some effect is not reacting well. I can scroll past it or zoom in or tap a balloon and it eventually passes, until the next time 2 sims use it again. So about once every few minutes while at a Party with a hot tub.
    [quote="Kuvuplan;c-16406717"][quote="rachipupu;c-16406518"]do anybody experience some error after updating? like the screen will look weird (like skin-colored black hole fill up your screen) when we visit other simmer's party[/quote]

I started getting this after the last update. It's from the hot tub when 2 sims start to use it. Some effect is not reacting well. I can scroll past it or zoom in or tap a balloon and it eventually passes, until the next time 2 sims use it again. So about once every few minutes while at a Party with a hot tub.[/quote]

Yes, I realized it recently. I wonder why..
    Btw, do anybody has the problem with easter quest? There is Spring Egg Hunt quest telling us to earn 10 sim ticket to complete it. I already got some of sim tickets, but the sim ticket’s number in the quest menu is still 0/10.
    Kuvuplan wrote: »

I started getting this after the last update. It's from the hot tub when 2 sims start to use it. Some effect is not reacting well. I can scroll past it or zoom in or tap a balloon and it eventually passes, until the next time 2 sims use it again. So about once every few minutes while at a Party with a hot tub.

Yes, I realized it recently. I wonder why..
    Btw, do anybody has the problem with easter quest? There is Spring Egg Hunt quest telling us to earn 10 sim ticket to complete it. I already got some of sim tickets, but the sim ticket’s number in the quest menu is still 0/10.

Hello @rachipupu
    The sim tickets needed has to be green not blue. The super sim tickets don’t count for that stage. Perhaps the sim tickets that you received were that colour instead? It also needs to be new tickets that you earn. The tickets that you already have don’t count for the event stage.
  • ElauElau Posts: 23 Member
    Help!!! What happens to the clothes and accessories made in Izzy's Fashion Shop when a sim retires and is wearing those clothes/accessories?
    > @Elau said:
    > Help!!! What happens to the clothes and accessories made in Izzy's Fashion Shop when a sim retires and is wearing those clothes/accessories?

they will be still in your wardrobe.
  • VerneRaverneVerneRaverne Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there way to end a relationship? I started a romantic relationship for each of my sims with separate random characters around town. But then changed my mind and advanced my two playable sims to eventually get married. They’re currently trying to make a baby ;) I want to end the previous random relationships, or change them to friendly instead of romantic. Just don’t know how. Please help!!
    Is there way to end a relationship? I started a romantic relationship for each of my sims with separate random characters around town. But then changed my mind and advanced my two playable sims to eventually get married. They’re currently trying to make a baby ;) I want to end the previous random relationships, or change them to friendly instead of romantic. Just don’t know how. Please help!!

Hello @VerneRaverne
    You can’t change the stories chosen, but at the bottom of the relationship event screen, there is a button that says “ more options “. After clicking that, you can choose to do friendly interactions rather than flirty interactions.
    edited March 2018
    Is it worth buying heirlooms or should I just wait? How many heirlooms are there?

I had the option to buy one that unlocks the genius trait, for use in the medical career (which I have a sim in), for 40 tickets. I got it but I'm just wondering how useful these heirlooms are.
    Post edited by MayaRose1138 on
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    Is it worth buying heirlooms or should I just wait? How many heirlooms are there?

I had the option to buy one that unlocks the genius trait, for use in the medical career (which I have a sim in), for 40 tickets. I got it but I'm just wondering how useful these heirlooms are.

It is

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

Does anybody have the list of heirlooms? I googled it but the results shows the old game version of heirlooms.
  • duchiniduchini Posts: 2 New Member
    I wish I could go back and re-read the dialogues that come up when starting and completing each chapter of a career, relationship or hobby. It's so easy to accidentally click to the next one before reading it. Or put a next button instead of being able to tap anywhere. Now I'll never know how my writer hobby ended. :(
    duchini wrote: »
    I wish I could go back and re-read the dialogues that come up when starting and completing each chapter of a career, relationship or hobby. It's so easy to accidentally click to the next one before reading it. Or put a next button instead of being able to tap anywhere. Now I'll never know how my writer hobby ended. :(

Hello @duchini. If and when you decide to retire your sim, you could have another sim do the writing hobby and this time try to read the chapter stories as you do along. Maybe take some screenshots so that you can read the dialogue again if you would like to.