Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Female create a sim Challenge!

Create a Sim - Female challenge

I really love the spirit of other thread and thought it would be so neat to do a version of this for our lady sims. So the way it goes is you create a female sim in CAS and you make them according to one of the themes below. What sim do you imagine when you hear those keywords? :)

Give a brief bio , or description of your sim and have fun with it <3
Some keywords were borrowed, but some I changed o:)

Feel free to start with whichever keyword/theme you'd like to try first.

Wanna share your sims? Add the hashtag #Womenoftheworld to your shared sims on the gallery. Edit: I recommend imgur for photo hosting :) More reliable than the other one <3

1.Beach girl
2. Snob
3.Gamer girl
4.Distinguished scholar
5.Rocker girl
6.Athletic
7.Adventurer
8. Rocket Scientist
9.Aspiring artist
10.Unlucky in love
11.Single mom - shown with child of any gender, before it was a girl child, but now use boy or girl....
12.Enticing seductress
13.Couch potato
14.Sweet Old lady
15.Billionaires Heir
16. Colorful
17.Sophisticated
18. Eccentric, quirky
19.Homemaker
20. Tree-hugger
21.Bar regular
22. Dull / drab
23.Fashionista
24.Plus sized beauty
25. Fun-loving
Post edited by TheHarbinger_51 on

Comments

• TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited May 2018
    <3 I'll start with Aurora Winkler , Homemaker :) Aurora is a happy housewife and wishes to have 2 successful children o:) Aurora, is not on the gallery, but other future sims of mine will be :)

prpDAi0.jpg
  • SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    <3 I'll start with Aurora Winkler , Homemaker :) Aurora is a happy housewife and wishes to have 2 successful children o:)

Aww she's so sweet looking :)
    Thank you ! :) I wanted her to appear like a sweet, family oriented housewife @simssweetie
  • SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    Okay so here is my homemaker, Emily Thompson. She's neat, loves children, and a foodie. She loves to cook and clean and wants a whole pack of children to take care of. Her aspiration is to have a big, happy family! I purposefully tried not to make her drop dead gorgeous, just pretty and sweet looking. I imagine she's very gentle and sweet and likes to hum and maybe putter in the garden too to grow fresh veggies for her recipes.
    1e947eae99b5afa58698843adfb7eac8-png.jpg

She's available on my gallery, angsea is my username.

• littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    this thread is already filling up with cute ladies! I predict I shall be lurking here quite a lot. . . you can never have too many options. as for my gal here. . . name is Corinne Salt! she's a competitive surfer with the energy and ambition to match. outside of competitions though she's as friendly as can be. you're most likely to spot her jogging down Brindleton Bay's beaches.

Day 1: Beach Girl
    LJnKSkm.png
    6riwm5.png
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    I'll give it a try

6. Athletic

Juliette Dubois, btw the first Sim I made since release of TS4. She is my favourite Sim so far. She loves every kind sport and is very atletic (althugh she doesn't have a sixpack :D)

3tGL0a1.png

O6Nlin4.png

FWkJls9.jpg

GbDqPYS.jpg
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
    So pretty! All of them! Loving this already o:)<3
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    Looks relaxed, the thread I mean could I do two in one like opposite twins or something?
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Sure, I dont see why not! @RedDestiny92
    I really like the photos that you took outdoors with your sim @Busufu
    Cool beans I picked Tree-hugger and Rocket Scientist though I dressed her more for her off time.

This is Penelope and Priah Rose, as different as they are they still manage to be the best of friends...at least most of the time as Priah thinks Penelope should grow up while her sister thinks she's too uptight.
    26166234457_32ba7d45d7_b.jpg
    40143918855_83a40d4cb5_b.jpg
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The thread is great! @kaywilliams :) I will enjoy seeing all the themed sims that simmers create!

Aurora Winkler is very nice! :) She looks and sounds like a nice homely Sim who would caringly look after her family.

Emily Thompson is a very sweet sim ! @Simsweetie :) It is very nice background details that you have written about her <3 Her traits complement each other and her aspiration well.

Corinne Salt is a very nice Beach girl! @littlemissgogo :) It is great that she is a surfer who enjoys competing in competitions. Her gold edged sunglasses are a nice touch, and would be very helpful to protect her eyes as she enjoys being outdoors.

Juliette Dubois is a very nice sports loving and athletic sim ! @Busufu :) The grey colour scheme of her clothing looks very nice, and her cap is a nice part of her outfit. The pictures that you have posted of her playing basketball and doing yoga look great! She is enjoying doing the activities. It is special that she was the first sim that you made in Sims 4.

Priah and Penelope are very nice sister sims! @RedDestiny92 :) It is nice that although they are different in what they are interested in, they are still best friends. The green colour scheme of Penelope’s skirt, hat and glasses to reflect her love of nature is very nice. It is a great photo of Priah who looks like she has discovered something new, in her career as a rocket scientist .
    @rosemow thanks rose, I had fun keeping in mind items I don't use that often even though I do like them :) I was going to get regular pics but I had to have them pose.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Raven_CatRaven_Cat Posts: 74 Member
    Day 1- Beach Girl
    Kayleigh Bennett is happily married at the moment and loves being outdoors, especially at the beach. Her jealous nature may soon cause problems with her husband who keeps going out to meet his childhood best friend for game night at the arcade though.

WjM0lOp.png

TO9bNDD.png
    It is nice that Kayleigh enjoys spending time outdoors, and especially enjoys being at the beach @Raven_Cat :) It is wise that she is wearing a hat and suncream to protect her skin when out in the sunshine. The tropical beach design on her swimsuit is a nice touch. I hope that her jealous trait doesn’t cause too many issues!
    @Raven_Cat she's very pretty.

I'll wait after this but I did make one more pair of twins for unlucky in love and plus sized beauty, this time I included their traits, Hazel and her sister Krista almost never see eye to eye, Krista tries too hard to bring her out of her bubble. She knows her sister wants a family but she makes it hard for herself, even when just looking for a date.
    41060049101_f6d0dbc86a_b.jpg
    40167146135_881d5cfc62_b.jpg
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Hazel and Krista are very pretty @RedDestiny92 :) It is very nice the hair that you have chosen for them. It would be hard for Hazel having the jealous trait. I hope that she does one day have the family that she would like to have. I hope that Krista also will find her special partner, if she hasn’t already.
    edited May 2018
    Meet Tess Small, my plus-size beauty <3

Tess spent her a lot of of teen years wanting to be small, then she realized full figured sims are beautiful :)
    Tess is fun-loving and wonderful. Find her on my gallery : flowerkitten67 <3o:)

HSO9YmA.jpg
    @rosemow Hazel is a very complicated bundle alright maybe she'll relax one day, and her sister probably has wedding bells very near in her future :)
    @flowerkitten67 she's very pretty I don't often use that dress but some sims just look nice in it.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I wanted to make a completely base game sim ! So that dress was a good base game option :)@RedDestiny92
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    thanks Rose! I got around to the next one tonight and her name is Lillian Lamb. when she isn't trying to spend her tremendous inheritance on frivolous nonsense or the next big art piece, she's fantasizing about "the one." however, while money might buy her the newest styles, it can't buy her the necessary charisma to woo someone. quite the pickle!

Day 2: Snob Girl
    wacKtRW.png
    6riwm5.png
    Lilian is very pretty! @littlemissgogo :) The pink glittery dress that she is wearing looks very nice on her. It is nice that she has red hair. I hope that one day she does find her special partner.
    I like her a lot @littlemissgogo she's classy and elegant.
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Is there a gallery hashtag that goes with this challenge?

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´