Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Outfit question?

I keep seeing a EA sim with this shirt I want but it’s not showing as a still locked item or purchaseable. I can’t figure out how to get this clothing. Anyone know how to wear this? Note: I’m referring to the T-shirt and scarf/vest combo, seen on the guy with glasses in front of TV in white (not the other shirts which I know are available in game). Thanks!

9ks66t.jpg
Gallery : VintageSaturday // Simblr : S.E. Sims
ltx83WK.png
Post edited by vintagesaturday on

Comments

• avimilethavimileth Posts: 32 Member
    interesting
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    some clothes and hair are unlocked from relationships stories. Check in the story panel the rewards of each
  • vintagesaturdayvintagesaturday Posts: 258 Member
    Thanks for that tip I was unaware they didn’t show in the main CAS area. I double checked (and triple checked) and that shirt is not unlocked in any relationship story either.
    ltx83WK.png
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    some clothes are made exclusively by Izzy
    but you know, is random!
    When you complete some story, you'll unlock a new clothe, hair and acessóries, but they won't appear on cas until u done it!
    Yeah but I’d like to know if anyone has also seen this particular shirt in game and how to get it. I understand it can be random but I’m trying to figure out how, as I have tried and can not find the answer.

Did they get it from Izzy? Did they get it from some secret quest (I checked all the reward panels and it’s not there)? Does it not show up for purchase until something happens? Is it not actually available in game?
    ltx83WK.png
  • HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    Yeah but I’d like to know if anyone has also seen this particular shirt in game and how to get it. I understand it can be random but I’m trying to figure out how, as I have tried and can not find the answer.

Did they get it from Izzy? Did they get it from some secret quest (I checked all the reward panels and it’s not there)? Does it not show up for purchase until something happens? Is it not actually available in game?

That thing is unobtainable from izzy,

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

s4x2xu.png2zs9pb5.png

That outfit have been removed by EA, only the softlaunch player can get it.

Also this Hair that is everywhere in the game's trailer is also been removed.

2u6iwi0.png

118n437.jpg

Thank you. Soft launch as in before it was open to all? Just checking as I downloaded it right away but never had it. Wish they would bring this shirt back!
    ltx83WK.png
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited March 2018
    Some things unlock with player level. It only tends to show a few levels ahead.

Max is currently level 40.
    Sorry but that does not answer my question. My question is how to get this shirt if it is in game if anyone got it. I can see clothes up to 34. So if it’s level 40, are you level 40, can you confirm this shirt is available at level 40? If not there is still uncertainty as to the exact way to get this if it’s even possible (from what another post says it has been removed from game, which I wonder why they would do such a thing).
    ltx83WK.png
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Some things unlock with player level. It only tends to show a few levels ahead.

Max is currently level 40.

That's wrong, the game from the start will show you all of the locked items until level 40. ( I'm a level 40 player since august last year )
    Thank you. Soft launch as in before it was open to all? Just checking as I downloaded it right away but never had it. Wish they would bring this shirt back!

yes, it's the same thing to an alpha product. all of the things in the game are subject to change except that softlaunch only release their game in some country to test it.

118n437.jpg

Thanks so much!
    ltx83WK.png