Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Getting points?!

GeoBethGeoBeth Posts: 25 New Member
How do I get points?
I wanted to post a picture of my sims onto a discussion and I've heard people talk sbout 'being a member' they started saying how you needed 150 points to be a member to be able to post pictures not the image url. any one know how to up earn these?

Btw, (if it helps) I joined yesterday

Comments

• BadmagicBadmagic Posts: 1,610 Member
    There is a thread somewhere that explains it, I'll find it.... here you go...

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know-updated-30-12-14/p1

Basically just participate on the boards and it will increase with posts/likes etc as far as I understand it.
  • GeoBethGeoBeth Posts: 25 New Member
    Thanks^
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Here's some likes for you. :D
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • haylz18haylz18 Posts: 182 Member
    I believes its 50 points and 30 posts. I'm trying to post links to my challenges, I've been a member since 2009 but because I haven't been very active until now I still have a long way to go!
    venus-and-mars.jpg
  • Cucumber_DipCucumber_Dip Posts: 99 Member
    Okay, I was wondering what purpose the points had. Did not really know about the Sims forums until today.
  • avimilethavimileth Posts: 32 Member
    ive used the forums for years for troubleshooting and stuff and now that i decide to post something i find out i cant...
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    edited March 2018
    Hi @avimileth ,

Regardless of join date, there are certain requirements every user must meet before they are promoted to full member.
    More on those requirements here.

With that said, this thread is 3 years old so I will be closing this - necroing is on our Don'ts list in the Forum Rules :)

Thanks,
    -Mage
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top