Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Quarter Teaser?

Comments

• alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    In an ideal world the next Quarterly Teaser will show off Seasons... saying that, I realise that is just as likely as Pigs colonising Mars...

I'm expecting a Stuff Pack, and perhaps a Game Pack

Actually I've heard they're going to have a big (?) announcement in June at EA Play this June 9-11th. I personally think they're going to announce the next Expansion Pack and I'm crossing everything I can that it'll be Seasons!

I thought that was debunked?

There's been no official word on anything that will be shown (or not shown) at EA Play, so nothing has ever been debunked yet.

But I thought I heard somewhere that it was just going to be the release of the Sims 4 for France. Probably just me.

Ummm The Sims 4 is available in France already?
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    edited March 2018
    alan650111 wrote: »
    In an ideal world the next Quarterly Teaser will show off Seasons... saying that, I realise that is just as likely as Pigs colonising Mars...

Actually I've heard they're going to have a big (?) announcement in June at EA Play this June 9-11th. I personally think they're going to announce the next Expansion Pack and I'm crossing everything I can that it'll be Seasons!

There's been no official word on anything that will be shown (or not shown) at EA Play, so nothing has ever been debunked yet.

But I thought I heard somewhere that it was just going to be the release of the Sims 4 for France. Probably just me.

Okay, just me, then. Sorry.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited March 2018
    Next week stay tuned for the quarterly. I'm betting Monday but Tuesday at latest.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I don't think we'll get a new teaser until we get a new "Drake". Just my opinion.
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I don't think we'll get a new teaser until we get a new "Drake". Just my opinion.

Don't the teasers come from the Marketing Department, though?

Yes, but IMO they will want to get the person who will be coordinating things up before the next releases begin. But I could be wrong.
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,114 Member

Yes, but IMO they will want to get the person who will be coordinating things up before the next releases begin. But I could be wrong.

They are coordinated by the marketing department. SGDrake was the community manager, not the marketing director.
    Again, just my opinion..........
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I vote magic GP.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Next quarterly should be coming out the week after next. Next Sunday is April 1st so Monday the 2nd is when I expect it.

2nd April is Easter Monday so I doubt the team will be working that day. Maybe Tuesday 3rd though.

Monday isn't a Holiday Easter is on Sunday however Good Friday EA employees might take off. That's the Friday before Easter.

Easter Monday is a big deal in some European countries, especially countries that are pretty strongly Catholic. (Personally, I refer to Easter Monday as Half Off Easter Candy Day :) ) Still might hold off on the quarterly teaser till the next week, as some of the Gurus might have next week off for Easter. (Some school districts do spring break on the week before Easter, some do it the week after.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • safersavioursafersaviour Posts: 507 Member
    A SP and GP would be very nice, but I'm not sure that's realistic. Jungle Adventure was pretty item heavy and with Seasons lurking in the background, I'm sure the office has been stretched. All the same, I've been waiting on that Magic GP for a while. I loved the detail they showed to Vampires, and I really want that for other Occult Life States.
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    I will also like to see a witches game pack.
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited March 2018
    I hope it's soon cuz I've had a gift card for aaggggggges and I finally went to redeem it at this shop and they... Gave me another gift card. In return for my gift card. I am confusion. And I need a stuff pack I want now because otherwise I won't be able to spend all the money on my new gift card since it can cover the price of one GP and one sp.

Not complaining, though.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click

I think it will Tuesday. It will take them a while to hire someone in Drake's spot.
    What I want to see is sims walking and a ferris,roller coaster,carousel and concession stands in the background. Hoping it's a GP Amusement Park Teaser.
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    What I want to see is sims walking and a ferris,roller coaster,carousel and concession stands in the background. Hoping it's a GP Amusement Park Teaser.

I really hope so, sims need more places to go.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I expect them to bring more stuff packs. :#
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    edited March 2018
    Do we trust them to have stopped with the Pets cash grab yet, or can we expect GP7: Lions and Tigers and Bears! Oh my!

In all seriousness though i'm really hoping for something supernatural - witches GP maybe. Or something to do with crime, i'm really missing the burglar and police, them sneakily coming into your house was always a fun point in previous games. The Vintage Glamour pack introduced the butler, so it might not be beyond the realms of possibility for that to be introduced in a SP. Or maybe even as a free update like nannies and gardeners.
    Cheekybits wrote: »

I really hope so, sims need more places to go.

I would love a theme park game pack

Return of the rollercoaster you can build and a big wheel to add to these

Most likely Tuesday
  • loutredorloutredor Posts: 404 Member

Lol did you really think the game would be released in France 4 years after its initial release? XD
    I am French and the packs are usually available the day after their official release in the US, if not the same day. 4 years for a game is a lifetime! That is just too funny.
    loutredor wrote: »

Lol did you really think the game would be released in France 4 years after its initial release? XD
    I am French and the packs are usually available the day after their official release in the US, if not the same day. 4 years for a game is a lifetime! That is just too funny.

Agreed lol

Very funny :)

• Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    Oh man.....well that popped the balloon of excitement for me. Been waiting for April to start in anticipation of a quarterly teaser. Still hoping we get some fantastic content this quarter!
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    @EA_Mage
    Is this only for this quarter ? Will the quarter teasers be back in July ?