Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SURVIVE THE INSANITY - UP-DATED AUG 3 - ON HIATUS

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @VanPelt81 & @Karababy52 - thank you so much for reading and commenting. I am not going to spoil anything, but I have played the first day in both houses, and, I am exhausted! lol
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @VanPelt81 & @Karababy52 - thank you so much for reading and commenting. I am not going to spoil anything, but I have played the first day in both houses, and, I am exhausted! lol
    Loving the set up and looking forward to each new chapter.
    Taking on one asylum is a big job but two ... :sweat_smile: I applaud you!
    I am curious to know if you are playing with aging off. I would probably miss a birthday or someone would die of old age before I got back to them :lol:
    @EuphorialQueen
    I decided to go with long lifespan and everyone is a young adult, so that helps.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @SoulGal7
    With all the Kleptos in the asylums, has stuff started to disappear already? :grimace:

Oh wait. You said you weren't going to spoil anything. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    edited March 2018
    The Votes are in! We now have 2 sims from each house going into the criminal career. In Happy Hollow, it will be Rocky Kowaltzski & Sonny Sopranoski. In The Circle, it will be Toby Hoyt and Erik Sigmundsson. Let's hope they can make some simoleons for the two asylums.

Everyone except Mowgli The Mancub got a vote, but this is not a bad thing. Mowgli's skills will come in handy when they head back to the jungle. Thanks for voting :)

happy_hollow_criminal.png
    circle_criminal.png

Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Nice. Sonny gets to stick to his roots. :wink:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    Mowgli would never willingly work in the Man Village, Anytime away from the asylum would be an attempt to return home to the jungle.. I fear. :D Oh and not forgetting his limited wardrobe is probably not fitting for the working world..

So looking forward to reading how our inmates fare..
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

edited March 2018
    Good morning simmers,
    Day 1 in Happy Hollow Asylum is up. Enjoy and comments and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks for reading.

Happy Hollow Asylum - Day 1 - Meet & Greet

krysta_tinkles_on_the_rug_even_though_the_bathroom_was_free.png
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Ahahahahaha, good Start :D.
    Miss Tique Was right! O: And she did not have to go, didn't she?
    SHE HAS THE POWER! XD IT'S ALL TRUE, SHE IS AN IMMORTAL BEING FROM THE UNDERWORLDS! XDD

Damaro wrote: »
    Ahahahahaha, good Start :D.
    Miss Tique Was right! O: And she did not have to go, didn't she?
    SHE HAS THE POWER! XD IT'S ALL TRUE, SHE IS AN IMMORTAL BEING FROM THE UNDERWORLDS! XDD

@Damaro - I thought you would like that part! Right after she mopped, she was having a talk to self moment...and it was just perfect. :)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited March 2018
    LOL Oh this was a great start! Rocky cracks me up, it really did seem like he was hogging the can on purpose. The look on his face was just priceless! Pretty funny how he was dancing/flirting with 'Cop' too!

I like the Freezer Bunny bonsai sculpture Midge designed and made me smile she won Don't Wake the Llama. hehe Perhaps that feather really is good luck, be it real or not. :p Can't wait to read more! <3

EDIT: Oh and it doesn't surprise me she'd smile over the misery of others, she thinks they're all beneath her and wetting themselves just proves her perception. LOL
  • NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    Wow that was quite the eventful first day. :D

At least my Randall is enjoying himself and making friends. :wink:
    edited April 2018
    Wow that was quite the eventful first day. :D

At least my Randall is enjoying himself and making friends. :wink:

@NextTrickAnvils - ah yes, Randall just loves to socialize...mostly with inanimate objects. lol
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    LOL Oh this was a great start! Rocky cracks me up, it really did seem like he was hogging the can on purpose. The look on his face was just priceless! Pretty funny how he was dancing/flirting with 'Cop' too!

I like the Freezer Bunny bonsai sculpture Midge designed and made me smile she won Don't Wake the Llama. hehe Perhaps that feather really is good luck, be it real or not. :p Can't wait to read more! <3

EDIT: Oh and it doesn't surprise me she'd smile over the misery of others, she thinks they're all beneath her and wetting themselves just proves her perception. LOL

@Karababy52 - I thought that was so great when she went up and decided to trim the bonsai and I had never seen that freezer bunny shape before, so that was really cool.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    Oh, Opps, sorry @NextTrickAnvils it was Randall 'socializing,' not Rocky. o.O Both 'R' names had me confused I guess. #D'oh

Anyway, I've never seen the Freezer Bunny shape in my game either @SoulGal7. My Sims usually do the standard trim, the twisty thing or waterfall dealio. lol
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    :joy::joy::joy: I was laughing so hard throughout this. Rocky's loo-scapades was hilarious!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    @Munterbacon - I like that, the loo-scapades. This would have been a good one for a live play...it was seriously funny. I think it might have had something to do with Rocky having 2 drinks. lol But yah, I thought he would never get out of there. I was seriously thinking of re-setting him because I thought it was a glitch, but then, la-di-da, he is done...and then doesn't flush! He is quite the character. Thanks for reading and commenting. :)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited March 2018
    I like that Rocky's 2 drinks at the same time and loo-scapades lead to some hilarity ensuing. I may want to have the pic of him singing the oopmo-loompa song as my new avatar...

...either that of him singing Jenny/867-5309.

I will say I'm surprised he beat out Midge for having the crime career.
    @VanPelt81 - Rocky is a hilarious sim to play and he has so many expressions. I think he may have won over Midge because he has the Chief of Mischief aspiration. Don't underestimate Midge, though, as I said, I think she has the secret evil trait. lol

I really wish I had all the equipment to have done a Let's Play for this, because how I wrote it is exactly how it happened.

Rocky definitely gets the award for his loo-scapades. Rocky, we applaud your "go" to attitude. Here's to Rocky.

rocky_is_still_on_the_toilet.png
    edited March 2018
    hehe How am I going to sleep now? I can't stop laughing at that pic, hilarious! I'm not surprised Rocky beat Midge, I actually voted for him myself. :p

(that face.... good Lord, just gets me every time!) He reminds me of someone, but I can't think of who.... maybe 'Chief' from the movie One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest? Wait! That's him, isn't it? You modeled him after Chief! Maybe?
    Rocky kind of reminds me of Nicolas Cage's character from The Croods. Also, ironically enough, he reminds me of Nicolas Cage also.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Rocky kind of reminds me of Nicolas Cage's character from The Croods. Also, ironically enough, he reminds me of Nicolas Cage also.

@Munterbacon - oh lol Grug Crood, I think it is. Ahh...poor Rocky! We love him :)
    edited March 2018
    Good evening simmers! We now have our Meet & Greet chapter for The Circle Asylum. Let's peak in and see how the other residents are doing. Enjoy reading and comments are always welcome :)

Survive The Insanity: Meet & Greet - The Circle Asylum

is_it_called_drooling_or_dribbling.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I can see Erik & Toby in a poorly conceived buddy comedy that turns dark as they get lost and die if they escape from the asylum with the friendship they are making so far.
    edited March 2018
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I can see Erik & Toby in a poorly conceived buddy comedy that turns dark as they get lost and die if they escape from the asylum with the friendship they are making so far.

I bet Erik thinks that Toby is a Mage, because Mages are really good at chess. I can see them trying to conceive an escape plan together! :D
    Post edited by Munterbacon on
    dustshaela.jpg
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

@VanPelt81 - oh lol - they certainly get on really well.

I bet Erik thinks that Toby is a Mage, because Mages are really good at chess. I can see them trying to conceive an escape plan together! :D

@Munterbacon - yes, Toby is quite the mage (magician), especially when he plays chess. These are our two tough guys in the criminal career, the brawn and the brains.