The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Limit the Number of Notifications

I don't fully want to turn them off but there is too many of them I get 1 like every 30 min to an Hour saying like The Haute Tub Conture event is no fad what are you waiting for, and like Fun Fact: Ducks can be earned by completing certain events,Fun Fact: Something about dinosaurs one, the fashion event has reset, the spa food event is reset, and those last two repeat again with what are you waiting for at the end, and on top of "my sims" energy has refilled, & How many days the event has left two times a day. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
    The Sims Freeplay has atleast 1 a day or like 3 at max.
  • mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    Yes, my phone was blowing up. I stopped playing it for awhile and its calmed down. Kinda afraid to go back into the app.
  • EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
    Yes, my phone was blowing up. I stopped playing it for awhile and its calmed down. Kinda afraid to go back into the app.

I just go into the App two times a day now so my phones notification feed doesn't blow up, so I don't miss any important notifications.
  • silversgsilversg Posts: 15 Member
    @EnderGamer87 Normally I don't like getting a lot of app notifications either, but in this case, I actually like it. Without the notifications when my Sims have finished something or are at full energy, I wouldn't go into the app nearly as often, and I wouldn't have made as much progress as I have. That being said, I think it makes sense for apps in general to have more fine-tuning controls for notifications, instead of just having to choose between all or nothing. I have apps that let you opt in or out of every single different notification possible for that app.