Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom Jobs seem to bug out

frogkiss1frogkiss1 Posts: 248 Member
Any one use custom job, I got bored with the same old same old jobs in the game so I went to mod the sims, and tried a few of the jobs they had there. The problem is they show up in game, but as soon as one of my sims takes the jobs none of my sims will cook or sleep.

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Are you talking about the Firefighter, Hotel-Employee, Stylist and Private Tutoring Mod at MTS? According to the comments section for the Mod it has been broken since December. It would be best to follow the comments at MTS for information on updates. I don't think the Mod has been abandoned because they updated in November. Also, be sure and leave a comment there that it is not working for you either.
  • frogkiss1frogkiss1 Posts: 248 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Are you talking about the Firefighter, Hotel-Employee, Stylist and Private Tutoring Mod at MTS? According to the comments section for the Mod it has been broken since December. It would be best to follow the comments at MTS for information on updates. I don't think the Mod has been abandoned because they updated in November. Also, be sure and leave a comment there that it is not working for you either.

yea i had those, thanks i will check the comments before i use them next time.
  • hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    Yeah always check the comments on MTS. I've dealt with this many times with custom traits.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    There isn't an issue with the work from home tech guru, painter or writer. I use all three just stand for it in game from CL is busted.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios