Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
    Hello. I have been a simmer since I think 2011 when I played sims 2. Tbh one of the main reasons why I have joined this is to post my sims 4 pictures and challenges. I am very excited for when I will become a full member so that I can post them. I almost never play sims 4 in present day and I am always playing in a historical era (as I am a massive history nerd). I am sure that it will take a few hours for anyone to respond to me on here due to timezones (I live in the UK) but when/if someone responds to me I would like to wish a good morning/afternoon/night in advance :-) .
    Official Victorian and Edwardian Nerd
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello. I have been a simmer since I think 2011 when I played sims 2. Tbh one of the main reasons why I have joined this is to post my sims 4 pictures and challenges. I am very excited for when I will become a full member so that I can post them. I almost never play sims 4 in present day and I am always playing in a historical era (as I am a massive history nerd). I am sure that it will take a few hours for anyone to respond to me on here due to timezones (I live in the UK) but when/if someone responds to me I would like to wish a good morning/afternoon/night in advance :-) .

Hello @historyownsmyass It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing sims 2 and are now playing Sims 4. It sounds very special and enjoyable that you play in an histotical era. That is great! Simmers will enjoy seeing the pictures of the Sims from your games :)
    Happy simming! :)
  • lucyshawlucyshaw Posts: 8 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > Happy simming to everyone!
    >
    > Just a little reminder that it is against the forum rules to post your age, so please don't post your age.
    > Thankyou.

Hello, I've been playing the Sims since the sims 1 days and been a lurker on here every now again for about 4 years, but quite shy so never actually posted! Thought this was a good time to start as I've now got threads I'd like to post and can't start threads since I'm technically still a new member!
    But in a way it's nice because it means I have to get out of my comfort zone and actually participate!
    lucyshaw wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > Happy simming to everyone!
    >
    > Just a little reminder that it is against the forum rules to post your age, so please don't post your age.
    > Thankyou.

Hello, I've been playing the Sims since the sims 1 days and been a lurker on here every now again for about 4 years, but quite shy so never actually posted! Thought this was a good time to start as I've now got threads I'd like to post and can't start threads since I'm technically still a new member!
    But in a way it's nice because it means I have to get out of my comfort zone and actually participate!

Hello @lucyshaw :) It is nice [to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have joined the simming forums community :) I hope thst you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the threads, and ehjoy posting about your simming experiences. It is great that you have plans for threads to start when you are a full member.
  • onetrueh0peonetrueh0pe Posts: 116 Member
    Hello! I'm new to the forums but not that new to The Sims games. I started on gameboy so many years back..the game I had was Sims Bustin'Out!! Still one of my favorite games. Growing up I wasn't really "allowed" to play the Sims 2 or 3 due to the pg13 rating..but once I got older, I decided to get Sims 4 and I love it so much! haha
    My Origin ID: onetrueh0pe
    giphy.gif
    I'm so good for you but you're so bad for me, yeah.
    ~ Palisades "Let Down"

Hello! I'm new to the forums but not that new to The Sims games. I started on gameboy so many years back..the game I had was Sims Bustin'Out!! Still one of my favorite games. Growing up I wasn't really "allowed" to play the Sims 2 or 3 due to the pg13 rating..but once I got older, I decided to get Sims 4 and I love it so much! haha

Hello @onetrueh0pe :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the gameboy version many years ago, and now you are enjoying sims 4 simming on your computer. Simming is lots of fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads about your simming experiences.
  • Tinf0iITinf0iI Posts: 115 Member
    i've been playing the sims since i got sims 3 in 2014 (i would have gotten it earlier but my mom was very strict about age ratings.) and i've had the sims 4 for a couple of years now (not sure how many exactly.) although i haven't been playing the sims as long as a lot of you guys, i've probably put more hours into it than quite a few of you considering i have more free time than i know what to do with. i've had this forums account since 2015 i think, but i've only started using it now.
    giphy.gif
  • ZeroGravity939ZeroGravity939 Posts: 20 Member
    Hello! I'm new to the Forums :smile: I started playing the Sims when I got The Sims 4 in 2014 and have branched to The Sims 2 and The Sims 3.
    I've spent way too much time on the sims and still sink too many hours into it each day :joy: Anyway, I hope you all have a nice day! :star:
    i've been playing the sims since i got sims 3 in 2014 (i would have gotten it earlier but my mom was very strict about age ratings.) and i've had the sims 4 for a couple of years now (not sure how many exactly.) although i haven't been playing the sims as long as a lot of you guys, i've probably put more hours into it than quite a few of you considering i have more free time than i know what to do with. i've had this forums account since 2015 i think, but i've only started using it now.

Hello @n3rdyz0mbie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 , and then have been playing Sims 4 for a couple of years.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading about the simming experiences of fellow simmers on the threads, and enjoy posting about your own sims from your games also.
    Happy simming ! :)
    Hello! I'm new to the Forums :smile: I started playing the Sims when I got The Sims 4 in 2014 and have branched to The Sims 2 and The Sims 3.
    I've spent way too much time on the sims and still sink too many hours into it each day :joy: Anyway, I hope you all have a nice day! :star:

Hello @ZeroGravity939 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums.
    It is very nice thst you are playing each of the versions of the Sims. They all have their own special enjoyable features, and all simming is fun!
    Time passes very quickly when we are playing the sims! We want to keep playing a little longer to see what happens next in our games!
  • Kayla2103Kayla2103 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! My name is Kayla and I am quite new to the forums. I have been playing Sims since around 2013 or 2014. I currently play Sims 4 most of the time & I love Custom Content shopping. Watching YouTube is also another thing I love to do in my free time, especially Sims YouTubers:). It's nice to meet all of you.
    Kayla2103 wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Kayla and I am quite new to the forums. I have been playing Sims since around 2013 or 2014. I currently play Sims 4 most of the time & I love Custom Content shopping. Watching YouTube is also another thing I love to do in my free time, especially Sims YouTubers:). It's nice to meet all of you.

Hello @Kayla2103 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for a few years and are presently playing Sims 4. There are so many great cc items for the game! It is fun looking at the different cas and build mode items and deciding what we would like to use in our games! The mod and cc community has many very talented creators! Watching simming YouTube videos is very enjoyable, as well as being helpful as we learn new tips about playing the game.
  • ILOVEKOFFEEILOVEKOFFEE Posts: 28 Member
    Hi, I am ILOVEKOFFEE. That is also my origin ID. I love all animals, even the grossest ones. (Is that proper grammar?) I think English sounds weird, even though I am a full American and I have spoken English my whole life. (Grammar, I don't know.) My astrological sign is Cancer the crab. My Chinese Zodiac sign is the Monkey. (Ignore my wrong capitalizations, if any) I have an unusual craving for water. I also crave food, sleep, and even numbers. I wish it would snow more in my city. When it does snow, I love snowball fighting. I live with my grandparents, and one of my sisters. I hate spicy food and rap music. Please don't hate on me. I still like playing with dolls and pillow fights, even though I am too old. I am currently feeding stray cats. (NOT AT THIS VERY MOMENT, OBVIOUSLY!!) Sorry, caps. :D :D :) :) B) B) o:) o:)
    tumblr_o0c0a91ynq1v3iwbgo1_1280.jpg
    "A life worth waiting for is a life worth wishing for. Wait and your dreams will happen
    ."
    Hi, I am ILOVEKOFFEE. That is also my origin ID. I love all animals, even the grossest ones. (Is that proper grammar?) I think English sounds weird, even though I am a full American and I have spoken English my whole life. (Grammar, I don't know.) My astrological sign is Cancer the crab. My Chinese Zodiac sign is the Monkey. (Ignore my wrong capitalizations, if any) I have an unusual craving for water. I also crave food, sleep, and even numbers. I wish it would snow more in my city. When it does snow, I love snowball fighting. I live with my grandparents, and one of my sisters. I hate spicy food and rap music. Please don't hate on me. I still like playing with dolls and pillow fights, even though I am too old. I am currently feeding stray cats. (NOT AT THIS VERY MOMENT, OBVIOUSLY!!) Sorry, caps. :D:D:):)B)B)o:)o:)

Hello @ILOVEKOFFEE :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice reading about what you like and dislike. It is very nice that you enjoy the snowy weather. Each season of the year has very nice things to see or activities to do , connected to the weather conditions. It is special that you live with your grandparents and one of your sisters <3 They would caringly look after you and support you, and you also would enjoy caring for and about them as well. You can never be too old for playing with dolls or having pillow fights. People of all ages enjoy playing with and /or collecting dolls. Pillow fights are fun!
    It is very caring and kind of you to feed stray cats <3
    > @rosemow said:
    > ILOVEKOFFEE wrote: »
    >
    > Hi, I am ILOVEKOFFEE. That is also my origin ID. I love all animals, even the grossest ones. (Is that proper grammar?) I think English sounds weird, even though I am a full American and I have spoken English my whole life. (Grammar, I don't know.) My astrological sign is Cancer the crab. My Chinese Zodiac sign is the Monkey. (Ignore my wrong capitalizations, if any) I have an unusual craving for water. I also crave food, sleep, and even numbers. I wish it would snow more in my city. When it does snow, I love snowball fighting. I live with my grandparents, and one of my sisters. I hate spicy food and rap music. Please don't hate on me. I still like playing with dolls and pillow fights, even though I am too old. I am currently feeding stray cats. (NOT AT THIS VERY MOMENT, OBVIOUSLY!!) Sorry, caps. :D :D :) :) B) B) o:) o:)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @ILOVEKOFFEE :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice reading about what you like and dislike. It is very nice that you enjoy the snowy weather. Each season of the year has very nice things to see or activities to do , connected to the weather conditions. It is special that you live with your grandparents and one of your sisters <3 They would caringly look after you and support you, and you also would enjoy caring for and about them as well. You can never be too old for playing with dolls or having pillow fights. People of all ages enjoy playing with and /or collecting dolls. Pillow fights are fun!
    > It is very caring and kind of you to feed stray cats <3
    > Happy simming! :)

Wow, that was quick! It is like you are always online!! It is good I am not the only person who still likes dolls! Thanks for the support!!
    "A life worth waiting for is a life worth wishing for. Wait and your dreams will happen
    ."
    I am considering making a YouTube channel for sims!! Good idea, or no?
    ."
    > @onetrueh0pe said:
    > Hello! I'm new to the forums but not that new to The Sims games. I started on gameboy so many years back..the game I had was Sims Bustin'Out!! Still one of my favorite games. Growing up I wasn't really "allowed" to play the Sims 2 or 3 due to the pg13 rating..but once I got older, I decided to get Sims 4 and I love it so much! haha
    That was my first Sims game! ~o~ I found Sims games at Value Village, so I started playing them. I then ordered The Sims 4 online 2 years ago! It is hard to believe it has been 2 years! Wow, busting out, a long time ago! I guess I busted out of that game huh? ~0~
    ."
    I am considering making a YouTube channel for sims!! Good idea, or no?

Hello @ILOVEKOFFEE
    It is exciting that you are planning to start a new Simming YouTube channel! :) It is a great idea!
    You may like to read or post on some of the threads in the Video Haven section of the forums to get helpful tips on having a YouTube channel.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
    > @rosemow

Thanks so much! I will use the link!!
    ."
  • onetrueh0peonetrueh0pe Posts: 116 Member
    > @ILOVEKOFFEE said:
    > > @onetrueh0pe said:
    > > Hello! I'm new to the forums but not that new to The Sims games. I started on gameboy so many years back..the game I had was Sims Bustin'Out!! Still one of my favorite games. Growing up I wasn't really "allowed" to play the Sims 2 or 3 due to the pg13 rating..but once I got older, I decided to get Sims 4 and I love it so much! haha
    > That was my first Sims game! ~o~ I found Sims games at Value Village, so I started playing them. I then ordered The Sims 4 online 2 years ago! It is hard to believe it has been 2 years! Wow, busting out, a long time ago! I guess I busted out of that game huh? ~0~

HAHA I see what you did there! That game is definitely still one of my favorites lol
    My Origin ID: onetrueh0pe
    giphy.gif
    I'm so good for you but you're so bad for me, yeah.
    ~ Palisades "Let Down"

> @ILOVEKOFFEE said:
    > > @onetrueh0pe said:
    > > Hello! I'm new to the forums but not that new to The Sims games. I started on gameboy so many years back..the game I had was Sims Bustin'Out!! Still one of my favorite games. Growing up I wasn't really "allowed" to play the Sims 2 or 3 due to the pg13 rating..but once I got older, I decided to get Sims 4 and I love it so much! haha
    > That was my first Sims game! ~o~ I found Sims games at Value Village, so I started playing them. I then ordered The Sims 4 online 2 years ago! It is hard to believe it has been 2 years! Wow, busting out, a long time ago! I guess I busted out of that game huh? ~0~

HAHA I see what you did there! That game is definitely still one of my favorites lol

Yeah, thanks! Wow, I am now a member! Yeah, I agree, but I barely have time to play it, lolz. I just play Sims 4 all day!! o:) ~0~
    ."
  • ZeroGravity939ZeroGravity939 Posts: 20 Member
    Congrats @ILOVEKOFFEE for becoming a member! :D
    Congrats @ILOVEKOFFEE for becoming a member! :D

Thanks! I gave you an awesome! I hope you become a member too!

."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top