Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friendly Simmers here, having a chat, won't you join us?

Comments

• TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    edited March 2018
    emorrill wrote: »
    Thank you both for those comforting, insightful comments. <3

Because Harley has chosen Diving as his self employed job...I think I'm going to give him the Loves To Swim trait if he doesn't have it already!

I don't want my precious Harley to get mauled and killed by a shark. :cry:

fe5d6f84-0b2e-42aa-b404-409bd8973d76_text_hi.gif

Glad I could help!

Anyway, I promised... so here's my side of the Stardew Valley bargain :>

INukuWA.jpg
    dkAHb0V.jpg

Penny <3
    Hair is CC (Buckley's Disentangled) because I really didn't have a base-game hair that could do the job. Eyes are also CC because they're default replacements (Oh My Eyes) that I was too lazy to remove. But everything else is from the base game :>

Not done yet though, I want to make more!
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2018
    @TinySpaceFox :love: Good job Penny is a innocent looking cutie,keep her out my game she will stay innocent >:)

EA has this,It is sorta like that it is from Showtime.Actually looks like the CC creator just took the accessory off the same exact hair

fLlqBOs.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited March 2018
    From Pelican Town in Stardew Valley

The shy blue haired babe who works at the Saloon

Emily

0Iurzkb.png

Im2nfAd.png

OhvQ7bb.png

:love:

Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    That's a cool hair colour :open_mouth:
    cUrfGkA.gif
    edited March 2018
    @cororon Thank you if you mean me if not ignore :p

But used three different colors used a bright blue shade for base color, a dk navy blue in highlights, a deep purple shade on tips and root is same as highlight.So three different colors they flow nicely

DfydFiZ.gif
    @cororon Thank you if you mean me if not ignore :p

But used three different colors used a bright blue shade for base color, a dk navy blue in highlights, a deep purple shade on tips and root is same as highlight.So three different colors they flow nicely

Well done. *nods* :smile: Darker roots always look best for some reason for almost all hair, dyed or not.
    cUrfGkA.gif
    edited March 2018
    @cororon And that was one of the first Sims 3 hairs after base game ever made early store content,I use it a lot.

rCNyNTu.png

And if you don't have that hair message me will gift it to you <3

DfydFiZ.gif
    @cororon And that was one of the first Sims 3 hairs after base game ever made early store content,I use it a lot.

And if you don't have that hair message me will gift it to you <3

Ohh, I think I've seen it! It looks so different in blue. ^^ Aww, thanks! But don't bother. I have too many hairs by now and I almost always use CC ones these days. :blush:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    From Pelican Town in Stardew Valley

The shy blue haired babe who works at the Saloon

Emily

0Iurzkb.png

Im2nfAd.png

OhvQ7bb.png

:love:

Awesome job @CravenLestat ! :star:

Emily is such a great name too. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @TinySpaceFox Your Penny is just perfection! :open_mouth:
    Would you be willing to maybe make some of the guys too? :wink:
    @CravenLestat Emily's hair colour is super cute and just look at those pouty lips of hers. Is that dress the one that came with WA? If so you are a wizard. You're constantly making me reconsider outfits that I had already filed into the 'no way in he.ll' bin a long time ago :tongue:
    @coco It is indeed the Champs Les Sims outfit from WA :p

DfydFiZ.gif
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    @CravenLestat your Emily is just… lovely <3 I adore those shades of blue you chose for her hair! That dress suits her very well indeed! The ribbon around her neck is a nice touch :)
    I’m quite new to creating Sims that are based on other characters, so I’m really happy you like my Penny Sim :>

@coco glad you liked my take on Penny :> oh, I would love to make the guys! Penny’s already running around in my Sunset Valley save, do I think it’s gonna turn into Pelican Town at this rate :tongue:
    Hello simmers! I'm on my way out, but I have a headache. I feel that the Aspirin is starting to work, so I should be ok in a bit.

I'm having a break from my game since January, and I've been trying to get inspired by the threads here. I think it has worked a little, since I'm starting to think about Sims again. Now I just have to do my best to transfer some of the inspiration to my fingers so they will click on the Sims 3 icon! :open_mouth: It's not the easiest thing to do, but if I massage my head and then go down a bit to the arms, wrists and... Hm...
    cUrfGkA.gif
    edited March 2018
    @Cororon This thread is for friendly simmers,you light your sims on fire and drown them in pools :rage:

Kidding :D

Yesss let the inspiration flow through you, be one with the Sims 3.

DfydFiZ.gif
    @Cororon This thread is for friendly simmers,you light your sims on fire and drown them in pools :rage:

Kidding :D

Yesss let the inspiration flow through you, be one with the Sims 3.

Tsk tsk (that's short for "teaspoon" in swedish) :open_mouth: I'm actually one of the simmers who are almost always too nice to their sims. :tongue:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    I don’t know any of the characters but your Stardew characters are beautiful @CravenLestat & @TinySpaceFox . :heart:
    edited March 2018
    The blue eyed blonde bombshell straight from Pelican Town and sister of Emily who just adores sunflowers

Come on out

Haley

LUbwimo.png

GI8XskR.png

Fec0YgK.png

DfydFiZ.gif
    Haley is pretty. :smile: Weird shoes though. They make her ankles bumpy. :open_mouth:
    cUrfGkA.gif
    edited March 2018
    @cororon Her shoes are base game her dress is just showtime outfit.Went basic with clothing for the pics only had a little bit of time. :( And actually have a pose make it look like the girls ankles broke,and another looks like a model with broken arms :D Some are scary and painful looking

Edit: One thing that bugs me have a bunch of cute poses but elbows get all out of whack unless you have on long sleeves so they never get used.

DfydFiZ.gif
    @cororon Her shoes are base game her dress is just showtime outfit.Went basic with clothing for the pics only had a little bit of time. :( And actually have a pose make it look like the girls ankles broke,and another looks like a model with broken arms :D Some are scary and painful looking

Edit: One thing that bugs me have a bunch of cute poses but elbows get all out of whack unless you have on long sleeves so they never get used.

Oh, yeah, poses can do that. I make my own poses, but I still have to edit out defects like that. Not sure how long it took to edit this one:

sqSw55C.jpg

5uqZZaX.jpg

I played in Blender with poses not long ago, and made a pose with a sim who had his eyeballs in his mouth, you know, like that guy who had billiard balls in his mouth. :lol:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    So my boys are able to use their computer once more. Have my computer back. I am so tired today though. Woke up at one in the morning and could not go back to sleep. There are two video games that come out today that I want. My husband has put me on a game buying ban till I finish some of the games that I own.
    edited March 2018
    @cororon Awesome!!! airbrushing skills :o have you ever seen spiky elbows?? how would you even begin to edit it out. :( my pose pet peeve is the elbows and you must know too ruins so many.

@blazerntq You finally get to sim and you are tired :# how dare you,take some red bull and get in game.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @CravenLestat It's not just poses that make elbows wonky. Some animations are a bit off too and I always have to take my pics carefully so I don't get funny elbows or knees.
    Knife knees :D agree @mikezumi seen the deadly sharp knees too.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • onetrueh0peonetrueh0pe Posts: 116 Member
    Hello! I am new to this and need to start posting to become a member haha, but I have Sims 4 and am quite new to it, only having it for a few months, but I love it so much and my sim is currently trying to be social media famous haha
    My Origin ID: onetrueh0pe
    giphy.gif
    I'm so good for you but you're so bad for me, yeah.
    ~ Palisades "Let Down"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top