Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,025 Member
    earthgirl wrote: »
    The next day, after they returned from class, something really stupid happened!
    They were on the couch, cuddled, made out and all that, then they had dinner and watched TV together. The campus #1 cow, Tracy Lind, butted in. She was annoying Lyle(and me) since day 1, but now she went overboard and tried to flirt with Melanie. She got rejected, but Lyle got very mad with Melanie for cheating, mind you (lol) and became enemies with Tracy the cow. I couldn't even tell what was going on, because it all happened in a second.
    Turns out Lyle is a huge hypocrite, since he accused Melanie of cheating which is something HE did in the first place and now he's mad at her for something that wasn't even her fault.
    This has happened to 4 or 5 couples in the college dorm I am playing in. No way to stop it unfortunately.

Actually you can stop it by locking the doors to Household only. You'll keep everyone out.
    NK4koaX.png
  • Handman50Handman50 Posts: 156 Member
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    @Handman50 I love the slap dance. It makes me chuckle every time! :joy:

It used to, but five years on, it got old. I wish I could stop it and they'd get back to causing mayhem!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    @JULES1111 Thanks for thinking about it. I did realize one I haven't done but have read others have... She gets along great with John Burb. Maybe a little drama. :mrgreen::cookie:

Hey, did anyone try to kill the Cow Mascot yet?
    Like, build some walls around her and let her starve?
    NK4koaX.png
  • Francais411Francais411 Posts: 34 Member

I tried that once. The cow mascot never died, unfortunately.
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member

I tried that once. The cow mascot never died, unfortunately.

Mascots and Streakers are technically NPC's, not dormies, so they have some hard coded behaviors. (Annoying the cowplant out of me, for one...)

My guess is that this is related to why they're not starving in a dorm or rental house, but I'm pretty sure you can kill one via cowplant. ;)
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I just had my Sim inducted in the Secret Society on the Sim State University campus. I forgot this could happen LOL For those who don't remember how, you have to get a Daily relationship score of 75 or higher with three students who are members. If you want to make friends with them (or avoid them) look for them to be wearing the black blazer with the llama emblem on front. Sometimes they wear the uniform in the dorm but mostly on college community lots.
  • lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    Need a bit of help. One of the students in my dorm broke the Maxis Game Simulator in the dorm (I didn't see this happen. I just went into my game and noticed it was smashed to pieces in a corner of a room) and I get the option to clean it up but my Sim can't complete the action even though the system is in a very accessible place in the room. Anyway I can clean it up or do I just have to delete it using a cheat code? It's the blue game system Sims can buy games for from a community lot store.

You can use moveobjects on pick it up and delete it if your sims can't clean it.
    Because i've just finish reading "The Remains Of The Days" lately and also because i've loved that book, i've planed to create Darlington hall. I didn't watch the movie, so i can guess that i'm just going to create a big mansion named Darlington hall :D
    This is going to be hard, really ^^

Cool. Never heard of that one, then again I haven't been a avid reader in a while. To busy playing games. :D You must post some pics when you are done though!

Well, i've looked at some blueprint for idea, but i still don't know how i'm going to do it :D But i will post pic if i manage to do it ^^

I'm happy today, not just because it's my birthday, but because i've manage to understand how to create an uberhood using the shopping district. So now my sims can meet the Capp, Monty and the Gothik while living in a custom neighbourhood :smiley:
    I ran a poker lawn with a couple called the Boolprop family for a bit to test my game.
    tumblr_p5thmgrWPH1unofxvo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p5ys68QTEr1unofxvo1_1280.jpg

Is it pretty? Not very. Is it profitable? OH YES.
    In the course of 1 week at this poker lawn, Adele and Evelyn earned $110k, a silver sales badge, a silver flower arranging badge, a bronze gardening badge, and rank 7.

Next up is selling the townies phones so they can be invited over and sim-vacc'd of their skills.

... And trying to earn another $100k because the house I built these two gobbled all that up, but I'll probably delay that until I have finally gotten to play New Edenia again. Also I have a Pen Pal letter to write...

• JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @Rflong7 Sounds good, could create some drama for sure.

@EricasFreePlay You know I can never find the secret society when I want too, when I have no interest they are everywhere >.>

@lulubadwolf Happy Birthday!! party-blower-smiley-emoticon.gif Congrats on the uberhood too!

@Scribal_Goddess :D Who needs pretty when you can be rich instead! Dang...
    edited March 2018
    Hmmm... I may have Lyle and Melanie break up so that he can go for the hot mess that is Heather.
    Didn't happen but it may tonight.

DRAMA UPCOMING!!!
    NK4koaX.png
    Hmmm... I may have Lyle and Melanie break up so that he can go for the hot mess that is Heather.

DRAMA UPCOMING!!!

Off topic: That is a lovely TS3 neighborhood.
    This time... Cassandra Goth- She moved out of daddy's house after Don left her at the alter. She's poor and living in a trailer (Trailer Park Challenge).
    It's her wedding day, she invited her family, plus Don, to show them she's "Perfectly fine, thank you."
    She did get a new makeover (which I always give her).
    6uiLznB.jpg

Husband... Jason Menon
    9KLqvdw.jpg

Being a Challenge, I get points if she gives birth during the party.
    sHv2Pc1.jpg

I believe people are a little surprised the baby doesn't look like her new husband. O.O
    oEMbdcb.jpg

Don's just happy it doesn't look like him. :)
    q0h1fmT.jpg

Jason started drinking right after then rolled a want to have a baby. Hmmm... telescope will be in the back yard. XD\
    f72E5zy.jpg
    Played New Edenia for the first time since the great CC cleaning. I forgot to put a set back in, oops. (I know which one it is, too...)

Something was still up on the Mawar and Ultra lot, though, so I forced errors on all... AND THREE BAGS OF CASH RAINED DOWN. I guess the genie wish got stuck in a loop or didn't have enough room.

I had to blender and replace Denise Ultra's pregnancy though... so she's giving birth a bit early.
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    I think my male sim has a stalker! Lol

As soon as he returns from class, this girl follows him all around the campus making googly eyes and popping up "love" thought bubbles complete with pink hearts and all. Mind you, he has a girlfriend at this same University that he's engaged to, so this would-be homewrecker better watch out!

WfIbsuO.jpg

Actually there's two girls who follow him around, sometimes together. She can be seen in the background making her way over to him.

2GznZXf.jpg

Here's his girlfriend Stephani, working away typing up a term paper, as these two are in hot pursuit!

IINjECW.jpg

He always rejects their advances, but they just keep on coming back. Lol

Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
    @earthgirl Drama is good!

@Rflong7 I never had a sim give birth at her wedding before! :D So who is the baby daddy??

@Shae Lol. Nothing like a stalker sim! Poor Stephani is completely oblivious.

@Rflong7 I never had a sim give birth at her wedding before! :D So who is the baby daddy??

It's Darren Dreamers. He was there for her while she was vulnerable... and she was dating several other Sims. (can't marry Player Sims or they would have married :( )
    Rflong7 wrote: »

It's Darren Dreamers. He was there for her while she was vulnerable... and she was dating several other Sims. (can't marry Player Sims or they would have married :( )

Ahhh that is part of the challenge? Not marrying player sims?

DRAMA UPCOMING!!!

Off topic: That is a lovely TS3 neighborhood.

Thanks. I'm really proud of it myself. :smiley:

This is how it went down...
    1g8BWb8.jpg
    MstKrjy.jpg
    5Rz4igH.jpg
    9W8Iapj.jpg

OF course, they broke up...
    6ZyqW7c.jpg
    Azfw2lf.jpg

After that, Melanie went in and kicked Heather's butt, because she wouldn't stand a chance against Lyle.
    MQj4JRq.jpg
    TiwHW66.jpg
    IuR1Tbu.jpg
    Qcyj2c3.jpg

Now Lyle and Heather are living happily ever after...ish.
    8DY2OWF.jpg
    2Rg6TBg.jpg
    DDdutng.jpg

NK4koaX.png
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    edited March 2018

Lol! I think she suspects, because she immediately starts flirting with Daniel as soon as Suzy Stalker (AKA Joanne) shows up.

They were at the student lounge yesterday and Daniel was on drums just jamming with a friend, when "you know who" shows up and starts playing the bass guitar.

hxxs79v.jpg

Again today, Stephani and Daniel are standing around in an empty dorm room talking, while little Ms. Creepy Stalker stands outside the room the entire time. LOL

oGqsCxR.jpg

Mind you, all of this is totally autonomous and random, but I'm having fun watching this obsessive Fatal Attraction stalkerfest take place. :smiley:

Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    I've only built a house today so not much I guess :'D
    edited March 2018

Ahhh that is part of the challenge? Not marrying player sims?

Yes- no premade Sims~They might have money. This challenge is about being poor- the less money, the better the score. :lol:

@earthgirl O.O Nice drama! :D

@PeculiarPlumbob Building a house is a lot (lol... lot XD ) it's a start, too. :cookie:

@Shae Love the pictures! :mrgreen:
    Creepy stalker Sims can be fun in the game. :lol:

@Scribal_Goddess Love starting out with Poker tables in venues. Yours look quiet nice for a starter. :mrgreen:

.... edited-

Today... I found a use for all those bad snapdragons. I'll be making a Green Dragon room soon.
    It took less than 3 hours to do the job-
    "Hey, Rflong7... Where's the door?"
    JoXviaw.jpg

"No...ooo bathroom, either."
    nWhW1Ps.jpg

aHzKnD9.jpg

"Thank you, Jaun Ramon, for earning my first Business District and getting me closer to being the Cult Leader of Pleasantview. Mawahahahaaa!" :mrgreen:
    nvxQFTa.jpg
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    So my rags to riches family has continued being the richest family in Rosewood. Today, they decided to build yet another room onto their already large house. Charlie’s grandson Tristan will be a teenager soon so it was time to give him a bit more space. After creating the addition, I noticed Tristan kept waking up and making his bed. I knew he was a clean freak but why was he waking up so much? Sometimes it’s hard to catch the little info bubbles that pop up on the screen.

After the third time, I saw what was happening: Tristan’s room didn’t have a roof! Poor kid. Springtime in Rosewood can be pretty rainy. We got the roof in place and all seems to be going pretty well.
    @earthgirl LOL! Nice drama! I love the facial expressions. :D

@Shae Lol good to know your stalker has not quit yet. :joy: Hmm you plan on moving her to the world after college, to see if the stalking continues? That would be awesome if it did!

@PeculiarPlumbob Building a house can be a lot of work!

@Rflong7 Ahh I see. I love your Snapdragon torture chamber! :joy:

@Rhiannon58 LOL! :D Ya I have done that before! I usually don't notice until my sims start pouting and holding out their hands out like wth???

edited March 2018
    @Rhiannon58 Seasons-proofing be like that sometimes.

So, my game officially works again, so I got through three families in New Edenia yesterday.

Ultra Household: Drake Ultra was born and he is Denise's LAST until she can get started on her career, jeebus.

Kyo Househoold: Sakichi grew into a child and had a roof raiser party, next round (the weekend) he gets to invite over all the other kids in the neighborhood. He's the only one not related to any of them. :) (And technically he'll be in the second "class" of students because the kids who aged up during the school week in winter, plus Phoebe Ultra who aged up at the end of fall, are the first class. His classmates are going to be Wells Mawar, Harmony Mawar-Du Vall, and possibly Valeria Lane. (I forget if she's going to age up thursday or friday night... if it's friday, she's the first student in class #3.)

Cleeve Household: Corynne finished studying all the skills needed to become a teacher, June is FINALLY finishing up her sports enthusiasm qualification, and they're not far from being able to adopt a chocolate lab stray named Brandy. Brandy will "help" them herd their five goats. (I have a lab, and lol no, labs 'help' by tripping you a good chunk of the time.)

My simself is up next, so it's a business slog again and an end-of-season full neighborhood party. I've been playing New Edenia for a full year in-game and out of it now. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top