Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Mobile - I'm throwing a party!

hi i just joined the sims mobile and i dont know how to get new friends so i posted here and i hope that people will add me and come to my party! lmk if you need information, my player name is: rosè

Comments

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    I think you will get more friends if you post in the Sims Mobile Forums below, or maybe the Off Topic section. I don't play it myself. Good luck.
  • ZeoXZeoX Posts: 43 Member
    > @JustRose96 said:
    > hi i just joined the sims mobile and i dont know how to get new friends so i posted here and i hope that people will add me and come to my party! lmk if you need information, my player name is: rosè

you need to place your code so ppl can add you as friend, theres no way to find someone with just name atm
  • CarolinaQueenSCCarolinaQueenSC Posts: 3 New Member
    How do I find my code and how do I invite other sims to a party I’m throwing?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    How do I find my code and how do I invite other sims to a party I’m throwing?

Hello
    I saw in another thread that you have found your code, but for anyone else that may be reading this thread, you press the arrow tab on the right hand side of the game screen. Then the second button down on the left hand of the section that has been opened , is the friends section. Press the third button on the top of the screen, and you will then see your code.
    This is a guide to parties
    https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/celebrate-parties-in-the-sims-mobile/
  • HoustonlizzieHoustonlizzie Posts: 11 New Member
    So I know how to add friends on Sims, but how would I go about inviting them to my party? Or if they're having a party how can I attend it? Thank you!
  • AdabadadaAdabadada Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="Houstonlizzie;c-16394165"]So I know how to add friends on Sims, but how would I go about inviting them to my party? Or if they're having a party how can I attend it? Thank you![/quote]

I have the same question. So far I've only seen one friend's party pop up on the list and there was no way for me to know we were friends except for the name sounding vaguely familiar. On the list it looked like everybody else's. Would be nice for friends' parties to be prioritized. It would also be nice to be able to invite friends. I desperately need more people to attend mine.