Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can an unfurnished shell receive a Maxis fave?

TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
Has anyone ever seen a shell with a fave before? I dont like to furnish my lots.

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I don't think so, at least not that I've ever seen. There's not really much point in uploading shells since people can choose whether or not to have the furniture when they download them
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    I don't think so, at least not that I've ever seen. There's not really much point in uploading shells since people can choose whether or not to have the furniture when they download them

Sure, but players do still complain about not having the packs for the build. Even though unfurnished is an option. Also I happen not to like interior decorating @CyrusTheLoser
  • Options
    misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    I have uploaded a shell or two, but don't really need Maxis to fave them, so I don't mind that portion. I know there are people who do Sim challenges and like having the shell built with nothing inside.
  • Options
    misscbong wrote: »
    I have uploaded a shell or two, but don't really need Maxis to fave them, so I don't mind that portion. I know there are people who do Sim challenges and like having the shell built with nothing inside.

Yeah I dont need maxis to fave mine , but I do like it. I was faved before for a Spaniard style lot I did and I really enjoyed it! <3@misscbong